Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls (4332 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by jericco1(m): 3:46am On Aug 14, 2016
only a fool doesn't know what to do at this point
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by youngsahito(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2016
who love don EPP?
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by TerrorSquad147: 5:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Since I was born I've dated only older ladies, and the truth is I've always enjoyed our relationship. But the sad thing is that they can't continue to wait cos of this marriage issue. I miss them so much, even though we still contact each other. I've trying to date younger girls, but it hasn't been easy for me cos it seems like we don't have same ideology.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by kazyhm(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Since I was born I've dated only older ladies, and the truth is I've always enjoyed our relationship. But the sad thing is that they can't continue to wait cos of this marriage issue. I miss them so much, even though we still contact each other. I've trying to date younger girls, but it hasn't been easy for me cos it seems like we don't have same ideology.

thought i'm the only one with this issue
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by TerrorSquad147: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2016
kazyhm:

thought i'm the only one with this issue
bro I'm tired, I get a lotta pretty young girls coming around but I just get tired. I don't even touch most of them.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by ednut1(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2016
D gal no get sense datall
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by JBosco123(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
My wife is 31 and am 29 ,we love and respect each other. ....learn to appreciate what you have before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by UIA04(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
izzou:
Marry someone older than you is a taboo in Africa

I actually have dated older girls than my own mates

But I usually end it because I know there would be no future

Just do whatever your heart says and bear the.. ...
Boy stop spreading lies how is it a taboo

It is not just as widely accepted in most parts of world

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2016
The marriage thing is why relationship with older ladies sucks. They keep thinking of marriage and not fun in the friendship.

Now am realising am not the only one in this shiit.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
UIA04:

Boy stop spreading lies how is it a taboo

It is not just as widely accepted in most parts of world
how is it a taboo? no mind jare... na only few african/asian countries wey no dey accept the thing.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
bro I'm tired, I get a lotta pretty young girls coming around but I just get tired. I don't even touch most of them.
bro, i tire too ooo. so hard loving this small chicks, my friend once said its pride but i tried swallow my pride but still nothing jare. i hardly feel for them. i dont even know how to say "i love you" to them.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by TerrorSquad147: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
kelval:
bro, i tire too ooo. so hard loving this small chicks, my friend once said its pride but i tried swallow my pride but still nothing jare. i hardly feel for them. i dont even know how to say "i love you" to them.
I used to think so too, but we don't even go far before I get tired
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by CashNaira96: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
How do u people get to woo older ladies sef? Any hints?
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Jorussia(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Five years age difference is very significant.Choice of a life partner is not just about love. As a man,you have to use your head and the Guidance of God to make decision about choosing your life partner.Although, it is not biblically wrong to marry a lady that is older than you,i can't try such a thing.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
CashNaira96:
How do u people get to woo older ladies sef? Any hints?
nothing special, and no magic involve. just the same way you woo ladies.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by xcommando(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The marriage thing is why relationship with older ladies sucks. They keep thinking of marriage and not fun in the friendship.

Now am realising am not the only one in this shiit.

Bross we plenty oh

2 Likes

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2016
xcommando:
Bross we plenty oh
even you? na wa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds / Ladies: Which Body Part Do You Like Being Touched The Most? / If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.