Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Please Someone Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Advice Me (936 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! / I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Advice Me by sead(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
i have been dating this guy for a while now then all of a sudden he started behaving funny.we agreed that he would come and see my mumsy then form then we will start making arrangement towards our wedding. one day he practically threw me out of his house. then for a whole week, he refused to answer my calls. after a week, he sent a txt that i should come.he did as if nothin happen. another i came to his house and i found out that my clothes which normally i kept in his wardrobe was no longer there. he hid my clothes. i later found clothes belonging to a girl. he did not bother to explain anything to me. i even as far as borrowing him money but stil now he has not paid me back. giving me lousy excuses.right now he does not call me and when i call him he sounds very cold. please what should i do. my mum has been asking me of him, i dont know what to tell her
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by AjaraEwuro: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
He wants to dump you, dump his arse first- cant you read the handwritten on his butt and butt hole?
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by hotstuff06(f): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

He wants to dump you, dump his arse first- cant you read the handwritten on his butt and butt hole?

@Poster, Girl act smart and dump him first,
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by posakosa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
Is ur boyfriend's name James Bassey tongue tongue tongue

you berra move on and never look back.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
@poster

dump his sorry arse asap!
cant you see the writings on the wall!
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
Dump his arse 1st, be smart and act 1st, dump is arse asap.Is that the best advice you people gat?girl listen,YOU ARE DUMPED ALREADY.So the best advice is to move on.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by chidipupay(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
Girl, flee abeg. dump him. if all u've said is the truth the writting is very clear. and also no amount of beggin should change ur mind.because u will never be respected if both of u gets married eventually
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by galatico(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
When a guy starts behaving that way it shows his interest has really depreciated so the best thing to do is to dump him before he does cuz he is trending that part!!!
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Shola2009(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2009

girl listen,YOU ARE DUMPED ALREADY.So the best advice is to move on.

lol,  cheesy grin yorke, im impressed!
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by nana(f): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
What are u waiting for??
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by StellaN3(f): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
but if i may ask what did u do that makes him
drow u out of the house, hope u are not forcing urself on him
well if u know that u did not do something funny then go ahead with ur life
and dump his ass
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by sead(f): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
wouldn't it have been beta if i was forcing myself. i was practically doing everything a woman wud do. i was, cook, clean. i even do some of his biz transaction on his behalf. my dear, i know that i tried. if nobody will praise me, i will praise myself
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
sead:

wouldn't it have been beta if i was forcing myself. i was practically doing everything a woman wud do. i was, cook, clean. i even do some of his biz transaction on his behalf. my dear, i know that i tried. if nobody will praise me, i will praise myself
.Now i know where the problem is coming for.you mean you only cook,clean and transaction biz on his behalf.ok, you've being stabbing him of sex that's why him dumped you.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by sead(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
i did not starve him. i gave it when ever he wanted it. if its that, i na that one i no dey slack oh
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by StellaN3(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
York must she say every thing she's doing for him
just that u guys are not grateful angry
poster just dump the dude and move with ur life
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
Stella N:

York must she say every thing she's doing for him
just that u guys are not grateful  angry
poster just dump the dude and move with your life
.I have to knw stella.since you are perfect in that area @ poster can i get to knw.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Fiona0007: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
@poster
Looks like he already dumped you. Better leave him alone.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
Girl thats your cue, leave before it gets dirty.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
Gush. . .do some girls need to be slapped/beaten to know when a man doesn't want you around him any longer? undecided
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by kanyeWest1: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
Very stupid post by a daft poster!

Must they spell it out to you that your an expired waste of bodily matter that your ex boyfriend has discovered and kicked you to the curb? You have been dumped and your yesterday's history. If you like go and hang yourself! You are already yesterday's dog vomit to your ex! angry
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by posakosa(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
kanye West:

Very stupid post by a daft poster!

Must they spell it out to you that your an expired waste of bodily matter that your ex boyfriend has discovered and kicked you to the curb? You have been dumped and your yesterday's history. If you like go and hang yourself! You are already yesterday's dog vomit to your ex! angry

thats soo uncalled for and cruel. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by amebono1: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2009
sead:

i have been dating this guy for a while now then all of a sudden he started behaving funny.we agreed that he would come and see my mumsy then form then we will start making arrangement towards our wedding. one day he practically threw me out of his house. then for a whole week, he refused to answer my calls. after a week, he sent a txt that i should come.he did as if nothin happen. another i came to his house and i found out that my clothes which normally i kept in his wardrobe was no longer there. he hid my clothes. i later found clothes belonging to a girl. he did not bother to explain anything to me. i even as far as borrowing him money but stil now he has not paid me back. giving me lousy excuses.right now he does not call me and when i call him he sounds very cold. please what should i do. my mum has been asking me of him, i dont know what to tell her

you are an idiot, a certified slowpoke, a good for nothing buffon, a prematured goat, a cheap assed LovePeddler,. . . . . . . angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Dfash(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2009
can't YOU read between the lines - YOU HAVE OVERSTAYED YOUR WELCOME IN THE GUY'S LIFE .SIMPLE! PLEASE WALK OUT GENTLY B4 HIS NEW CATCH PRACTICALLY SLAM THE DOOR ON YOUR UGL, (sorry, pretty) FACE. DONT U GET IT? DT IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ENCASED DECEIT CALLED ''love''. cheesy

GOODLUCK AS YOU MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by obxddon(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2009
@poster, You sure say you they tell us true
shey no be say you don offend am somehow and not telling us what you did to him, ??

Well lets just assume that is some truth in what you have said then, their is a writing on the walls every where say "trama gulika mospira" meaning "dump him"
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by olanajim(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2009
Each time I read of heart break, I feel sorry for our generation. Love is becoming an element of oppression. Unfortunately, man must experience it to be happy!
@poster,
That cant be complete truth, you know?
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by ikmoore2(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
I believe u are hiding something from us. this is not the complete truth or maybe there is something u have done which u feel he didnt know but he is already aware of it and just playing cool.

And the issue of him hiding ur clothes and finding another woman's cloth in his house means that u now have a very strong competitor, if not better rival. You should take ur time and look inward to find out what u have actually done lately or remotely to warrant his sudden change of attitude.

Pls, dont mind people that advice u to dump his sorry ass, most of them will not easily let go on their own love after such a long commitment. U never can tell this may be a trial to determine the way u will react to things when u eventually enter his house as a wifey.

Also, u have not seen the other gil and u are not sure if the clothes u see belongs to his sister/cousin, I will advice to trend with caution before u carry ur hand to put sand-sand for ur garri.

Best of luck.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
You were a Gf and not his wife, it's a pity though. He is not the one for you, move on.
Re: Please Someone Advice Me by natashi: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
Thats worse than my situation, do you want to really be married to an A whole, If he treats you like this before the wedding it only gets worse when the stress of life are added into it. Then imagine married with kids and he kicks you out. Anyman that can be that cold to a women doesn't love her. MY advice: tell him its over and don't except any lame excuses. , do your self a favor get your favorite pair of running shoes and run away to the arms of a better more trustworthy man.

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure (bp) Can Compromise Your Love Life / Am Confused Who To Marry / The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.