Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me (1894 Views)

I My In Mess Or Part Of Relationship Challenge: Please I Need A Candid Advise. / Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? / Please Someone Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Taoheed2sure: 3:45pm On May 13, 2013
I meet this girl dated back when I was an undergraduate, it happen that we both leave in the same house but my course mate who happen to be my closest friend his madly in love with this girl but she never reciprocate the love my friend had for her. Likewise I and my landlady daughter were madly in love with each other but when. It came to her awareness that am dating her daughter she make sure she put an end to our love story. But now am dating the same girl my school friend intend to date but with my friend knowledge but my landlady ddaughter wasn't aware that am dating the same girl in question whom happen to be someone that rent an apartment from her mum is the same person am dating. My problem now is that if she's aware of it hope she wouldn't be an insinuation may am cheating on her rite from the time am dating before her mum said we are not from the same town. Please I need advice.
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Davico(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2013
Tank God i wore bulletproof . grin cheesy grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Omosorire: 5:01pm On May 13, 2013
Can you please put this textbook " Common Errors In English Language" beside you to guide you in rewriting what you are trying to post here? It will help you in passing the message across in simple error-free English language , we can then advise you after understood what you wrote!

1 Like

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by angelTI(f): 5:23pm On May 13, 2013
OP did u say you are a graduate? yeeppaaaa naija don finish oooooooo. Anyway, its not too late. Get Brighter Grammar 1-3, read and digest properly after which you can come back here

1 Like

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by vizboy(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2013
He asked for advise not for u guys to teach him english.

@op u are done with her life goes on. There is nothing u can do as her mother dont want the two of together.
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Nastyclown: 5:52pm On May 13, 2013
vizboy: He asked for advise not for u guys to teach him english.

@op u are done with her life goes on. There is nothing u can do as her mother dont want the two of together.

How do we advise if we can't comprehend? undecided

1 Like

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 5:57pm On May 13, 2013
Is anyone else confused cos I can't understand a thing
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by angelTI(f): 6:02pm On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Is anyone else confused cos I can't understand a thing

d matter tire me o. Me think we av to call vizboi to xplain OP's palaver
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 6:07pm On May 13, 2013
angel TI:

d matter tire me o. Me think we av to call vizboi to xplain OP's palaver
He does seem to be the only one who understands the OP
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Kosigift(f): 6:36pm On May 13, 2013
vizboy: He asked for advise not for u guys to teach him english.

shocked shocked. Am I d only one lost here
Dude I comot cap 4 ur reading/comrehension skills sha
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Monicasque(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2013
what the Bleep did you write here child? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz and you call your self a graduate with dis your grammar? abeg
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Enegod(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2013
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 7:32pm On May 13, 2013
How come you people understand this?
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by WorldwarIII: 7:34pm On May 13, 2013
What nonsense write up is this? Im looking out for his "like mind" that can give advice based on this!
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Coldblooded(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2013
Hmmm! Una don make the guy run for his post grin

Op no mind them, carry on with the relationship...since the girl in question can put up with this kind of your grammar. Luv is blind they say wink
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by yomexp(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2013
guy. i couldn't even endure the first line. try to consider a career in the nigerian army. artillery division will be just perfect.

1 Like

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Fourcade(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2013
dude is no match to Yuzedo the Grate grin
See shotz! grin
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Dopefiend(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2013
OP get AGBO GOES TO SCHOOL plz cry

BTW, i tink what hes trying to say is, he met A back den in sch and dey are neighbours. His closest friend ws madly in love with A but she hardly noticed. Meanwhile he ws running tinz with his landlady's daughter (B) and dey were madly in love but whn B's mom (landlady) found out, tinz went topsy turvy tongue. Hes currently dating A, the girl he met in sch with his friend's consent and worried that B might think he was cheating on her from the onset cos she might be thinking dey (him and A) were dating even before they (him and B) fell out. Please he needs positive inputs to his predicament.

God! Where is that Alabukun? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by yomexp(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2013
Dopefiend: OP get AGBO GOES TO SCHOOL plz cry

BTW, i tink what hes trying to say is, he met A back den in sch and dey are neighbours. His closest friend ws madly in love with A but she hardly noticed. Meanwhile he ws running tinz with his landlady's daughter (B) and dey were madly in love but whn B's mom (landlady) found out, tinz went topsy turvy tongue. Hes currently dating A, the girl he met in sch with his friend's consent and worried that B might think he was cheating on her from the onset cos she might be thinking dey (him and A) were dating even before they (him and B) fell out. Please he needs positive inputs to his predicament.

thanks for the confusion.
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 10:03pm On May 13, 2013
Dopefiend: OP get AGBO GOES TO SCHOOL plz cry

You are a life saver

@OP, nothing do you jorh. She can think what she likes
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by redfly(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2013
He said he's a graduate but he didn't say where from, probably meant to say he just celebrated his aprenticeship freedom.
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 10:12pm On May 13, 2013
redfly: He said he's a graduate but he didn't say where from, probably meant to say he just celebrated his aprenticeship freedom.
Be nice
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by daduke2k(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2013
Nice ke!!!! But the shots werent nice Ω̴̩̩̩̥ą.
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by firetrap(m): 1:35am On May 14, 2013
wtf bruf, r u sure ur in the university. now I no go fit sleep again. I go dey dream say ur landlady and her daughter wey dey rent room give people go come pursue me for my sleep
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by reviewnaija: 1:38am On May 14, 2013
Davico: Tank God i wore bulletproof . grin cheesy grin grin grin

MEAN!!!

Checkout www.reviewnaija.com to read/contribute to reviews of organizations in Nigeria!
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Les: 2:02am On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
He does seem to be the only one who understands the OP
i do understand him, make una give dis guy d benefit of grammartical blunders na
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Nnekacherry: 4:14am On May 14, 2013
Lol..
OP you just violated rule no 21..
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 4:38am On May 14, 2013
Les: i do understand him, make una give dis guy d benefit of grammartical blunders na
This is not aout his blunders (at least to me) I am concerned about the incoherence
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by adconline(m): 5:24am On May 14, 2013
I need a bottle of Odeku and Ganga to understand this one!
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Leyqute(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2013
Tell me op, whaddya get in English language in ur WASSCE? *Prolly a G-10*

1 Like

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by sakaguchi(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2013
@OP ok!
Which school did you graduate from?
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Ruq: 11:31am On May 14, 2013
Nigga You just mislead the forum!!! F*ck I didn't comprehend shit!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Call Me Naughty Boy. / We Cant Marry But We Dont Know How To End The Relationship / Confused As Fvk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.