Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Lesson Teacher-a Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lesson Teacher-a Story (4042 Views)

How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
WARNING!!!This story you are about to read is true and not fictional it also contains explicit graphic details that are not suitable for minors. Private Lesson Teacher: Chapter One. Passing out parade has come and gone, I will definitely miss my friends, my PPA, my environment in ota, a lot of thoughts were running through my mind as I was packing and arranging my loads. I begin to ask myself, “after service year then what next?”. I had tried to apply for jobs during my service year but I couldn’t get a befitting job. My friends that were born with a silver spoon had jobs waiting for them at home, “Which kind wahala be this?”, I picked my bag, board a bus to akure. On getting home, my family and neighbours welcomed me, it was as if a white man came on a visit. People are asking me questions, some were greeting, some were asking for what I brought. As days rolled by, I begin to search for what to do, I moved round the town to see if I could get a job somewhere. One day while I was passing by on the 3rd street, I saw a woman coming out of a mighty duplex, the house was painted white,. She was pasting a notice on her gate as I was passing by. I moved closer to see what she was pasting,and on it I saw ” A home lesson teacher wanted URGENTLY”. Chaiii, I ignored at first and moved on. After walking about 8 steps. I stopped and think. ***** why I go refuse this job na?, dem be rich people ooo, so dem fit pay.*****, I stopped thinking, I went back the house, I knocked on the gate and the gateman ushered me in. the gateman took me to the the door entrance, called out the woman and left, ME: good afternoon ma MADAM: good afternoon young man, how can I help you? ME: I saw you pasting a notice the other time and I decided to apply. MADAM: you mean the home tutor job? ME: Yes MADAM: hope u passed your WAEC? And how was the result?. ME: *****smiled*****, yes man I do. MADAM: but I will prefer a graduate because my first daughter wants to write jamb and post jamb, so a graduate will do better, ME: *****i looked at myself and thought, “chaiiii, small stature na bad thing oooo, se I no look like graduate ni?”***** smiled, I’m a graduate ma. MADAM: really?, oooohh, pls I am so sorry for the embarrassment, so sorry please, u look very young, please come in please. ************she ushered me into the living room*********** * The interior of the room is a nice one, a colourful design and furnitures. I sat on the chair and she sat down opposite to me. MADAM: I’m sorry for the other time ME: its not a problem ma MaDAM: which state are you from? ME: edo MADAM: how old are you. ME: ****felt embarrassed*** 23 MADAM: 23? Then what age did you graduate? ME: 21 Ma MADAM: ***smiled*** u must be a genius, I like that. So let’s get to business. My first daughter janet is 19, she failed her last jamb attempt, so she is writing another one, so u will teach her physics, chemistry and math, less I forget. What’s your course? ME: chemistry Ma MaDAM: then you should be able to do well then, ME: ok ma, ***i looked at the photo on the wall directly in front of me, its of a very pretty young lady, she is fair and has a big burst. This must be janet, “chaiiiii, omo see bobby**** MADAM: I also have a son, 12 in jss3, u will be teaching him mathematics. Me: ok ma. MADAM: ********called someone by the name “sikira”. Sikira!!! , bring a bottle of coke for me with a glass cup******.A young girl appeared from the kitchen, her dressing shows that she must be the house maid. She is fair too but not up to janet, she must be in her early 20′s I guess, she has this local inbuilt beauty, a nice dimple and a an average sized bosoms. She served the coke and turned back. Chaiiiiiiii, omo see a$$$$$$. Its that type of mercy johnson’s. I sipped the coke and continues the discussion. MADAM: that is my house maid, no tempt her with your fine boy look oooooo, ME: ok ma. Madam: just kidding. So how much are you charging me? ME: *****thought for a while, viewed the look of the house, the cars I saw outside***** 30k ma. MADAM: heeeeeeeee, when I’m not employing you to train her for cambridge. I will pay you 20k per month for the 2 children. ME: ok ma MADAM: let me give you a little rule. Don’t go beyond academics with my daughter, I think you understand what I meant?. If you do, I will send hired killer to kill you ME: ok ma, *******so this woman is only concerned about her daughter’s yansh, what about sikira?*****. Sorry ma, can I as
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
ask a question? Madam: go ahead. ME: please are the children around?! I want to introduce myself to them****for my mind, I wan see how janet looks like in reality****. MaDAM: janet went to a friend’s birthday party, gideon my son is sleeping inside. Maybe when you resume lesson, you will know them ME: thanks ma. One more thing please, I wish to meet daddy too. MADAM: laughs, daddy is not in nigeria,. Me: ok ma, let me take my leave, I will resume on monday. I exchanged number with madam, stood up and about to leave when sikira came out to pick the bottle. She looked into my eyes and released a cute smile, her dimple made a hole. I smiled back at her too. I dashed out of the compound. As I stood infront of the gate, a cab dropped a young girl infront the house. I recognised the face as the same thing I saw on the picture, this must be janet. I said to her “HI”. She just ignored, passed by and knock on the gate which the gateman later opened. I said to my self. Chaiiiii, why this girl come rude and dey. arrogant like this na?…
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
chapter 2
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Private Lesson Teacher: Chapter Two. Over the weekend, I had a fresh hair cut, a fresh perfume, a new 3 packs of shirt all ahead of my new job. I relocated to my own apartment in akure where I used to live before I left for service. Finally, its monday, I went straight to my new job at 10am. “Ko ko ko”, I knocked on the gate, the gateman opened, looked at me. He recognised me. Madam no dey around, “he replied” but madam say make aunty janet attend to you, aunty janet dey inside. I entered into the compound. Knock on the main door. “Ko ko ko”. Who is that?, a voice answered from inside. Its me onihaxy, I replied. She opened the door and stood at the entrance. **Chaiiiiii, janet was wearing a black round neck top, the Tips were pointing out, I guess she isn’t wearing a bra, she wore a micro mini skirt, she has an average height with a yam leg******* JANET: ****i guess she can’t recognise seeing me days back, well its normal sha, girls don’t recollect seeing guys but guy can always recollect seeing a lady at 12midnight.****,who are u looking for? ME: I am the new lesson teacher. Mummy told me to resume today. JANET:, ****still not smiling**** really?, come in and have your seat……. Sikira!!!!!!!, where is this silly girl?, she screamed. **i thought in mind, this girl must be mean, see the wey she dey scream on this poor girl.**** sikira came out, she saw me sitting, she smiled at me and said “Hello sir”, I smiled back and said “hi”. Janet frowned at her and shouted at her, “pick this cup and get out of here, “. Sikira left and janet turned to me. I looked at her again and can’t believe she is 19. Her body shape looks 24. She is robust like “akebaje”. She sat down on the other chair, she smiled a little. JANET: I’m sorry pls, that is just lazy, if I don’t shout at her, she will never work. So what is your name again? ME: onihaxy JANET: ok, mummy already informed I and my brother that you will be coming around to tutor us. So let’s talk ME: ok JANET: I hope you will tutor well because you will be the 4th teacher to be employed this year, they all are not good at teaching, and when I notice that you are not good, I will report you to mum and you will be fired. ME: **my heart skip beats****, I am a good and born teacher, I will try my best. JANET: better. So let’s discuss the time table. Mummy said 5 times a week but I want it 3 or 4 times. And mummy must not know about this. Understood? ME: ****no wonder you no pass jamb, lazy girl****. Ok, I replied JANET: so what time and day will be ok for you? ME: any day and time you fix is ok JANET: anyday and time?. I thought you teach at a school? Or don’t you work elsewhere? ME: ***chaiiiiiiii, this girl is rude oooo, see as she dey question me****, I used to teach when I served. I just passed out and still job hunting. JANET: *raised eye brow* so you are a graduate?, you have served?, waaooooooh, I was thinking you are an NCE holder or school cert. That is interesting. She smiled. ME: ***chaiii, see as my small stature dey embarrass me****. So what time will u prefer? JANET: monday, Wednesday, friday and saturday. You will come at 2pm, teach me till 4pm when gideon will be back from school. Then start with gideon from 4:30 to 6pm. Is that ok by you. ME: its ok. So can we start today?. JANET: no problem, will you wait behind? Or come back by 2pm? ME: **thought***, I think I will come back. But where is mummy JANET: don’t you know she will be at work? She is a banker and won’t be back untill 6:30pm or 7pm. ME: **chaiii, this girl is naturally rude***, ok janet, I will be back by 2pm. JANET: wait, let me have your number just incase. ”Sikara!!!!!!!! !!!, bring my phone for me on my bed” she screamed. Sikira came with the phone. Janet collected it from sikira while sikira is still standing there. She smiled at me again. JANET: call your number ME: 0806323******** JANET: saved, ****she flashed my number******* ME: I got it, let me be on my way, I will be back by 2pm. She returned the phone to sikira to return, I left the compound, walked out to the gate. Just as I was outsited the gate, my phone ranged. I looked at the screen, it was an unknown number. I picked ME: hello, who is this? CALLER: its me sikirat, that is my number, save it. I will call you later, bye.***hanged up**** I got home wondering, what does sikirat wants from me?. She must have memorised my number while I was calling it to janet. **fast forward***. Its 1:30pm, I left my house and set out for my lesson job. I arrived at the white house, knocked on the gate and the gateman ushered me in. I went straight to the main door entrance. A heavy sound of. “I fit die ontop your matter” was coming out of the room that no one could hear me knocking. Then I remembered I have janet’s number. I called her and no one picked. I called sikirat that I’m outside,. A minute later, the door was opened. I entered and met janet on a pink top and a bump short. She was sweating, then I guess she must have been dancing. ME: hi jane, I’m here for the lesson, JANET: “eeeehhmmm onihaxy” did I get it right? ME: yes
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
JANET: see I’m tired oooo. I’m not sure I will do lesson today. I have been dancing since. If not for sikirat who told me that it seems someone is knocking, I wouldn’t have known you are outside ME: ****chaii, omo see sense, this sikirat wise oooo****. Ok jane, so what will happen now. JANET: maybe you should wait for gideon to be back from school. Then you should teach him. ME: ok JANET: what should I offer you? ME: ****why dis girl dey act nice this time na?****. I’m ok for now, I waited for gideon and I thought him mathematics. I continued the lesson since that day. Janet will skip lessons most times and I dare not tell mummy. Sikiratwill sneak to call me. She said aunty janet and mummy must not catch her. Most times, we will do midnite call, we do talk about everything except sex. I guess she doesn’t want to bring it up and I wasn’t interested neither. I would still prefer janet to sikirat any day. until one day when sikirat said she wants to tell me something. ME: hello sikirat, u said you wanted to tell me Something. SIKIRAT: please I need your help. I don’t know if you will help me, SIKIRAT:. I wanted a service that I can’t afford to pay for ME: what service dear? SIKIRAT: I’m shy to say it. ME: just say it dear SIKIrAT: emmmmm ehhmmmm eeehhmmm. You see, I dropped out at JSS2. I have passion to go to school but my parents don’t have the capacity. A sister who brought me to akure from ilorin promised my parents to send me to school. Only to end up renting me out madam when we reach akure. I still want education ME: you mean you want to go back to school? SIKIRAT: not really ME: so what do you want? SIKIRAT: I want you to be teaching me lesson but I don’t have money to pay. ME: that’s not a problem sikirat. Whenever I come next, I will be teaching you when I’m through with janet and gideon SIKIRAT: no oooo, mummy and aunty janet will not support it, they hate me so much, infact, they might send me out of the house. ME: so what do you want us to do? SIKIRAT: I will be coming to your house ME: *****my heart skipped beat*****. When and how? SIkiRAT: I used to go to market to buy house needs every 5 days. I can spend like 2hrs at your place before going to market. And also on friday nights. Everyone used to go to vigil and I am always the only one at home with the gateman, I can always come around… Abi ur wife will not support it? ME: looolz, wife kee?, I have not married, and I’m not in any relationship for now. SIKIRAT: you mean you don’t have any girlfriend? ME: yes SIKiRaT: thank God oooo, no one will say I want to use lesson to snatch her boyfriend. After the conversation, I was wondering how midnite lessons will look like. Chaiiii, sikirat no go kill me ooooooooooo….
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
chapter 3
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Private Lesson Teacher: Chapter Three. The following week started. Sikira resumed lesson at my house every 5 market days. She will stop by and spend between one hour to two hours before going to market. I was not sexually attracted to sikirat because of her mode of dressing which is. extremely local. I told her about her dressing and she said there is nothing she can do about it. Ok, I told her that I will buy new cloths for her, she said she won’t be able to wear them because its madam that always buy the clothing for her and she dare not put on anything that doesn’t come from madam. **chaiii, this madam is wicked ooooo, she just wanted to kill the beauty in this sikiratu, I thought**. Whenever sikirat is around, I would take her basic english and maths, and I gained something new in return, sikirat will branch at my place when coming back from the market, she will give me part of the food stuffs, beef and fruit she is suppose to carry to madam. I started eating good meal courtesy of sikiratu, since the day1 of her lesson, I have been enjoying the same meal as that of the white house. Most times, sikirat will cook the soup for me before going back home. Yet, I don’t have the mindset of having sex with her because she isn’t sexually attractive. We had problem with the friday night classes because madam and the family always come back from church by 5am and sikirat must be met at home, so we suspended the night tutorials. Janet was still skipping class as usual. From 5 classes to 4, then to 3, now she attends only 2 classes in a week. I dare not tell madam as instructed otherwise, janet will make me loose my job. All I do when during janet’s periods is to sit down and watch african magic while she either goes out of the house or lock herself up in the room. I was getting uncomfortable about janet’s attitude and decided to speak with sikirat about it one day during our lessons in my house. ME: sikirat, what is wrong with that janet sef?, she is very lazy, she keeps skipping class and I’m getting fed up. SIKIRAT: **laughs for a while**: sebi she dey reduce your stress ni?, then why complain?. ME: what if she fails her next jamb exam?, madam will sack me that I’m not doing my work SIKIRAT: there is nothing you can do about it, madam had employed 3 lesson teachers this year before you, whenever they complain to madam about aunty janet’s attitude. Aunty janet will lie that the teachers want to sleep with her, then madam will sack them. ME: chaiiiiiiiiiiii. Na wa ooooo. So what do I do now? SIkirAT: just obey whatever she says if you want to retain your job. ***then I thought to myself, there must be a way out of this, but the way is what I don’t know yet. This is the second month of my lesson in the white house and my second week of lesson with sikirat. Sikirat has been responding better, she works her assignment very well and still, there is no intimate attraction because sikirat will always wear a big long gown like old mama, and threads her hair with rubber. The following week, sikirat arrived my house as usual and told me. SIkIRAT: Onihaxy, “we can now be having classes every friday nights” ME: **suprised**. But how? Where? And when? SiKIrAT: at our house. The white house. ME: but you know that will not be possible. What about the gateman?. You want to kill me? SiKIRAT: you have nothing to worry about, I have discussed everything with him. In fact he is happy about it and ready to help. He just wanted to see you for confirmation. ME: are you sure I’m save? SiKIRAT: very sure. After the lesson, sikirat hugged me and later kiss me as she was leaving for market. I was shocked and my dick jacked up. SIKIRAT: I’m sorry for what I did. I just want to appreciate you for your support and lesson classes. ME: you are welcome. Sikirat left for the market, returned to my house as usual to drop food stuffs before going back to the white house. The following monday. I went to the white house for lessons as usual. On knocking the gate, the gate man opened the gate and said. “Oga teacher, abeg, I wan see you oooo”. We entered into his quarters directly beside the gate. He offered me a sit and started discussing. ME: oga peter, u say u wan see me. Hope no problem? Gateman:. Yes, na sikirat discuss something with me and I wan confirm from you. ME: and what is that? ***pretends as if I didn’t know anything*** Gateman: she say she don start a lesson at your place but the time no reach, she come say she want make you dey come here every friday nights when madam and the family go vigil. ME: yes, she said it. So how are we going about it? Gateman: the thing wey go happen be say. You go dey come around 9pm. I go sneak you into my quarters. And when madam and the family don go church, you go come out go meet sikiratu for inside. And when its 15minutes to 5am. U go come back to my quarters because you no fit go out until 5;30am because of vigilante. So when its 5:30am , I go sneak you out of the gate. U hear am?. ME: oga peter, you to get sense. Thank you very much Gateman: that one na small thing. I dey do am because you be sureboy, you dey always buy gala come for me. And sikirat too na good girl. She dey always add to my food and steal fish for me to chop. I just happy say she wan learn book. But the service na on 2 conditions oooooo. ME: wetin be the condition? Gateman: you go dey pay me 5k monthly, and the 2nd one be say, you must not go beyond lesson with sikira oo. Because if she get belle, them go mention my name say na me dey allow guys enter come give am. ME: se na only that 2? Gateman: yes Me: no problem. I be gentle boy and besides, I no dey date sikirat, I just see am as a good friend. Gateman: ***laughs****, u mean say since all this days wey sikirat dey come your house, you never chop am?. ME: I swear Gateman: oga teacher, you don miss ooooo. You see wounded cow, you no slaughter, se na healthy cow you wan come cut. ME: thank you oga peter, make I dey go meet janet, we go talk later. I walked into the house to meet janet. She was still rude, bossy and lazy as usual. She only managed to stay 40minutes for the chemistry class before going inside again. I waited for gideon, tutor him and left. It was friday, sikirat had called me at 8pm to remind me of our new schedule. I no just get the liver, my mind just dey shake say if dem catch me nko?. I gather the courage. Went to white house, sneaked into the gateman’s room as planned. And when the family were out, I was out of the room. Before I could get to the door, sikirat had opened the main door. You are welcome “she said”. She took me straight to her room. She has kept a plate of rice and meat for me. She said “that is the food I’m supposed to eat, but I decided to eat the remnants from the pot and keep this for you.”. Haba, u shouldn’t have done that now, why starving yourself? I said. She replied, you deserve more than that, infact you deserve everything in this world. For you to tutor me free of charge, agreed to pay oga peter 5k everything in this world. For you to tutor me free of charge, agreed to pay oga peter 5k monthly and also risk your life to be here at nights, u deserved everything. I was marvelled. I never knew I have done something that important. After eating.. I marked her previous assignment. We did little of mathematics till 11:10pm. Sikirat said she is tired and wanted to have her bath then go to bed. I said ok. Just infront of me, sikirat untied her wrapper from her waist and removed her top. Oh my GOD!!!, she didn’t wear anything inside. For the first time, I saw the real beauty in sikirat. She was so endowed with a average bosom but not up to that of janet. The Bottom were so shaped and the tips were pointed. My dick resurrected again but I had to stylishly cover it. ME: haba, sikirat, you don’t even care that I’m here, see how you are unclad Sikirat:. **laughs***. Why will I be afraid?, you are a special part of me. I know you like aunty janet and don’t like me because you are educated and I am a poor house girl. ME: its not like that sikirat, if I don’t like you, I won’t risk my life to be here this night. Sikirat: but you don’t admire me and always touch me each time I come to your place. ME: I’m shy ni. Because you are older than me SIkiRAT: and you are educated than me. So who is higher between the two of us?. We laughed as she enters the bathroom to shower. In less than 6 minutes, she was out, tieing a towel and still saw me fully dressed in my jean trousers and roundneck. Oga teacher!, is this how you want to sleep with your dress on? She said. I’m ok like this, I replied. She said “no oooo, there is heat”. She came closer, unbutton my shirt, removes my singlets, in the process, her towel loosed. OMG!!, sikirat is naturally beautiful without cloths. She looks sexier and younger. I don’t know where the courage came from. I pull her head closer and kissed her. She responded an kissed me passionately. I grabbed her bosom, began to suck, squeeze and press. She was moaning softly and helping to unzip my trousers. She removes my trousers while I suck her. I licked her down to the abdomen and down to the kitten. Sikirat is clean and shaved. I teased her clits with my tongue, insert one finger into the hole, increased it to 2 and to 3. She was making heavy sound. Ouuuuuuch yeeaaaaaaah. At a time, she was releasing juice. I continue teasing the clit with my tongue and her moan was increasing. She pushed my back to the bed. Removed my trousers and sucked me. OMG!!, sikirat gave the best orals I have ever had in my life. She sucked all the balls, shafts and tips. I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed it and continued sucking till I was erected again. Then she lied beside me and said “oga teacher, come and fuccck me”. But I don’t have a condom here. I replied. She said “oooh God. Can’t you do it without condom?”. I said NO because oga peter warned me that you should not be pregnant. She laughed. She removed the rubber band on her hair and then walked Unclad to the kitchen. I still don’t know what she is up to with the rubber band. She came back with a small white nylon. She wore the nylon on my dick, then Insert the rubber band at the bottom of my erected dick ”****chaiii, this girl too get sense. Omo seee improvised condom for here ooooo****. Now wey you don wear cap, come Bleep me abeg, sikirat said. Without wasting much time. I lean forward to her. Started on a missionary style. In out in out. She was enjoying it and she later raised her left leg up, followed by the right leg. Both legs were up now giving me chanced for full penetration. She continued moaning as I was digging. We switched to woman on top, to canine, to reverse cow girl, to scissors before be both cum. Sikirat was so tight despite her age. We both entered into the bathroom to have a shower. On seeing her Bottom again. My dick resurrected. She saw it and smiled. She knelt down on her kneel and gave me a good blow.job with a deep sucking. I cummed in her mouth and she spit it out. We both went back to bed and sleep. I woke up and sneaked out as planned. We continued this exercise for the next 6 weeks. We will meet at my house on market days for lessons alone. Then meet at the white house for sex and lesson. Not until one friday night at the white house. We were inside doing our normal routing until when armed robber arrived at the compound that night…………..
Re: The Lesson Teacher-a Story by samuelchimmy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
bookmark this page chapter 4,5 and 6 coming

(1) (Reply)

Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... / Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.