Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... (4049 Views)

Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
There's an attitude in most ladies I've observed and it really disgusts me.

They first see one and look at one like crap, then only for them to see the phone you use when a call enters and they just start acting friendly and normal. Trying to spark up a convo, me go just kill their spirit with my resting bitch face response.

One foolish one wey I no even send look me one yeye way when I wan enter bus, only for her to transform when I pull out ordinary rice and chicken from nylon. Weyrey dey ask me "sorry where did you get it" my answer was Captain Cook but my body language was "bitch leave me the f!vk alone"! Thank God she got the message kpakpakpa and carried her masquerade looking face forward.

Pls ladies I know you can't judge a book by it's cover, but once you've trashed someone who probably wasn't even trying to talk to you in the 1st place, but your feminine ego was playing pranks with your brain, kindly endeavour not to switch into one angelic and friendly nonsense. Just stick to your guns and continue to trash that man, cos you switching over makes you devalue yourself to one disgusting piece of shît in my eyes.

-(men don't think of vagina all the time- atleast for me. Whoever told you otherwise has done you a great disservice)

13 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by KingSatan: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Stop saying my babies are disgusting or else your life will turnout a perfect description of what you have written up there!

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2018
U must have a very active imagination. Some people can read meaning into nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Realname: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:
Stop saying my babies are disgusting or else your life will turnout a perfect description of what you have written up there!

What you tyoed made no sense

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by KingSatan: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Realname:

What you tyoed made no sense

The brains you posses in that coconut head are like "Matter". They just have weight and occupy space.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Realname: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:

The brains you posses in that coconut head are like "Matter". They just have weight and occupy space.

You are obviously a teenager , let me guess 14 or 15?

Go and help your mummy in the kitchen let the adults talk

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
lebete3000:

They first see one and look at one like crap, then only for them to see the phone you use when a call enters and they just start acting friendly and normal. Trying to spark up a convo, me go just kill their spirit with my resting bitch face response.

One foolish one wey I no even send look me one yeye way when I wan enter bus, only for her to transform when I pull out ordinary rice and chicken from nylon. Weyrey dey ask me "sorry where did you get it" my answer was Captain Cook but my body language was "bitch leave me the f!vk alone"! Thank God she got the message kpakpakpa and carried her masquerade looking face forward.

Pls ladies I know you can't judge a book by it's cover, but once you've trashed someone who probably wasn't even trying to talk to you in the 1st place, but your feminine ego was playing pranks with your brain, kindly endeavour not to switch into one angelic and friendly nonsense. Just stick to your guns and continue to trash that man, cos you switching over makes you devalue yourself to one disgusting piece of shit in my eyes.

-(men don't think of vagina all the time- atleast for me. Whoever told you otherwise has done you a great disservice)

Bro I can relate,most times you might just dress casual and they would be feeling like this guy doesn't have money,then maybe you bring out your iphone and they would want to mingle,as for me I just snub them

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by KingSatan: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Realname:

You are obviously a teenager , let me guess 14 or 15?

Go and help your mummy in the kitchen let the adults talk

The behavioral pattern of A typical Nigerian Adult who feels a comical correction is a bruise to his ego.

If only your ancestors possessed a good command of English as I do, they won't always be referred to as stark illiterates even in Hell.

I am neither human nor a teenager.

I am your God!

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by ImaIma1(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
This ranting this morning.

Some guys are really bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yeah we are! And we'll feel much better if some stinking bîtches with such nauseating attitude can just swerve into the gutter make we see road.

In order words make una waka pass...

7 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Uglymugg: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2018
djpriopry:

Bro I can relate,most times you might just dress casual and they would be feeling like this guy doesn't have money,then maybe you bring out your iphone and they would want to mingle,as for me I just snub them

Abi oh! Them go just dey roam upandan like KingSatan, assessing & looking curiously for whom to devour his pocket, instead of them to think of how to make themselves useful & better their lives, so as not to become an imbecilic, parasitic, pathetic, and irresponsible liability to a man.

Shameless disguting leeches!

4 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by mike9662: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Dude, you cant blame them, imagine u in there shoes and every type of guy want to toast, they just wanna look tough to avoid some kind of men, and then, BOOM!, here is d type they want...
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by naijacentric(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

mumu is dat not how u yeye gurls behave

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by naijacentric(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2018
mike9662:
Dude, you cant blame them, imagine u in there shoes and every type of guy want to toast, they just wanna look tough to avoid some kind of men, and then, BOOM!, here is d type they want...
then why change wen dey notice somefin flashy why d forming in d first place mumu things

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2018
mike9662:

Even when some of the men aren't even interested in the 1st place? I swear most girls frown for no reason at all!
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
U must have a very active imagination. Some people can read meaning into nothing.

Your narrative is actually the inverse, you women are the ones who actually read meanings where there's absolutely none.

Its the reason why men call you fish-brains cos not only are y'all quite easy to fool, but think up the most ridiculous of things whenever you see men...especially when they sit beside y'all.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Deckline(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Some ladies are just one problematic creatures sent from another planet to frustrate focused men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Deckline:
Some ladies are just one problematic creatures sent from another planet to frustrate focused men.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Their sole aim, purpose and achievement in life is to be the ruin of men. As if men are responsible for their misfortune or their flawed creation...

Useless set of species.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by Realname: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:

The behavioral pattern of A typical Nigerian Adult who feels a comical correction is a bruise to his ego.

If only your ancestors posses a good command of English as I do, they won't always be referred to as stark illiterates even in Hell.

I am neither human nor a teenager.

I am your God!

I called it!

You are probably 15

A girl too
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by IamPlato(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

But He Is Not Far From The Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by kunleweb: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
lebete3000:

Pls ladies I know you can't judge a book by it's cover, but once you've trashed someone who probably wasn't even trying to talk to you in the 1st place, but your feminine ego was playing pranks with your brain, kindly endeavour not to switch into one angelic and friendly nonsense. Just stick to your guns and continue to trash that man, cos you switching over makes you devalue yourself to one disgusting piece of shît in my eyes.

Spot on. Couldn't agree more with this :

I also agree with this totally :

men don't think of vagina all the time- atleast for me. Whoever told you otherwise has done you a great disservice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by kunleweb: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
djpriopry:

I have a lady manager in a bank is doing this with me now. grin grin grin When she came to my work station, i was cleaning the environs wore shabby clothes wasn't using posh language and all ( She kept coming due to work engagements for a while ). After few weeks, i came out in my real form, speak even cleaner english than her, changed my persona,work attitude and dress code, she's now everywhere shaking bumbum upandan.

She was mocking with with laughs initially, today she's rotating upanddan giving me stares and all. Today, i see regret in her eyes.I'm like ease off,she's seen me in my glory and knows i'm way beyond her financial league even as a manager, she's on my case, she still was today, unlike you guys, i'm playing coy, ( the inner me is saying look at this fool ), the exterior is playing smooth. I will waste her precious time. grin grin grin It's a lesson for a life time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
kunleweb:

I have a lady manager in a bank is doing this with me now. grin grin grin When she came to my work station, i was cleaning the environs wore shabby clothes wasn't using posh language and all ( She kept coming due to work engagements for a while ). After few weeks, i came out in my real form, speak even cleaner english than her, changed my persona,work attitude and dress code, she's now everywhere shaking bumbum upandan.

She was mocking with with laughs initially, today she's rotating upanddan giving me stares and all. Today, i see regret in her eyes.I'm like ease off,she's seen me in my glory and knows i'm way beyond her financial league even as a manager, she's on my case, she still was today, unlike you guys, i'm playing coy, ( the inner me is saying look at this fool ), the exterior is playing smooth. I will waste her precious time. grin grin grin It's a lesson for a life time

Bwahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But bros you wicked oh! Me I'm still much nicer sha, I let them know the deal yo quite quickly, so they can move on and goan learn their lesson, or let history repeat itself again.

Their headache undecided
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by kunleweb: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
lebete3000:

Bwahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But bros you wicked oh! Me I'm still much nicer sha, I let them know the deal yo quite quickly, so they can move on and goan learn their lesson, or let history repeat itself again.

Their headache undecided

I want the lesson to sink deep. She came imagining she was the big shark in the ocean, manager at the institution, around 400-500k a month, she came with her friend who was all smile and all that pre-empted me to transfigure into the real gee. Now she has seen a money-banger, she's rolling her fat arse in my face, if i eat jollof rice and friend plantain now for free all Nigerian ladies here will be swearing without knowing what transpired.

I'll let her do it for months and numb my emotions. I will teach her big time.( Her friend and I are coded so it helps my game plangrin ), The moral of the story goes both ways, perhaps she could be an asset so i won't shove her away just like that, let's see how it all goes. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
kunleweb:

I want the lesson to sink deep. She came imagining she was the big shark in the ocean, manager at the institution, around 400-500k a month, she came with her friend who was all smile and all that pre-empted me to transfigure into the real gee. Now she has seen a money-banger, she's rolling her fat arse in my face, if i eat jollof rice and friend plantain now for free all Nigerian ladies here will be swearing without knowing what transpired.

I'll let her do it for months and numb my emotions. I will teach her big time.( Her friend and I are coded so it helps my game plangrin ), The moral of the story goes both ways, perhaps she could be an asset so i won't shove her away just like that, let's see how it all goes. grin

Hmmm...cool on that but if she senses no show from your end and you just using her, shît might hit the fan and backfire oh! cheesy

It might even be better to brush her pvssy sef and make it seem things didn't work out as planned than just numbing and dulling her all the way. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned remember? She will burn your credentials with acid cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by kunleweb: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
lebete3000:

Hmmm...cool on that but if she senses no show from your end and you just using her, shît might hit the fan and backfire oh! cheesy

It might even be better to brush her pvssy sef and make it seem things didn't work out as planned than just numbing and dulling her all the way. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned remember? She will burn your credentials with acid cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha she started it, i merely playing along grin
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by kunleweb: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Deckline:

grin
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by lebete3000: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Hahaha she started it, i merely playing along grin

Just don't play with fire, as I said, hell hath no fury...
Re: Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... by kunleweb: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
lebete3000:

Just don't play with fire, as I said, hell hath no fury...

I like trouble. I'm yet to see many trouble-lovers like myself. I must humble her cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! / Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.