Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her (2708 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Iykemmanuel(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2016
I met this girl in a friend's house and within minutes of interaction, the chemistry was electrical. We slept together in the visitors room but I applied my gentleman principle of not making any sexual advancement on the night.
We talked till we fell asleep that night. There was so much romance in the air but I didn't want to get down that night so she wouldn't feel so cheap the next morning cos I was really into her and wanted to develop something real and lasting with her.
I woke up the next morning and fund her in the kitchen doing the dishes alone. I walked up to her and gave her a deep kiss and she responded like she had been waiting for it for a long time and we almost got down there in the kitchen but my friend interrupted.
We exchanged numbers and I left my friend's house that day and she left later on the same day. We kept calling and texting and few days later I made my genuine feelings know to her, at that point I expected nothing but a yes. That was when she told me that she can't date me cos I'm "just like a brother" to her.
I felt she was only trying to get defensive so I persisted but she kept turning me down. So I chose to let her be and also told her that I don't need a sister (cos I don't have one) and she can go look for a brother elsewhere.
But since then she has refused to let me be. I'm not the kind of person to push one away too hard so I try to do it with a little respect but she won't just get it. I ignore her calls and texts sometimes but she keeps calling me.
I'm honestly fed up with her and I feel like saying something harsh to her but I can't bring myself to do it.
Please how else can I tell her to f**k off without hurting her.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by GeekNCodes: 2:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Read in between the lines when a woman speaks to you man. She likes you but wants something serious and lasting with you, hence the brother perspective. You scored points when you treated her well... Be matured. Play the brother role and be good to her.. Never demand... Have a life outside your relationship. She'll come to you with time. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 14, 2016
GeekNCodes:
Read in between the lines when a woman speaks to you man. She likes you but wants something serious and lasting with you, hence the brother perspective. You scored points when you treated her well... Be matured. Play the brother role and be good to her.. Never demand... Have a life outside your relationship. She'll come to you with time. wink

I think I'll do this as well... He friendzoned me after we broke up.. No matter how much I talked to him to give a try again , I think he already decided tat we stay as friends...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 14, 2016
90% girls are usually confused about who they are and what they want. U say somebody is like a brother to you, yet he gave u deep kiss u enjoyed it, he almost got down with you inside kitchen u were liking it. He's like a brother to u and you're calling him so often daily that if he had a gf, d gf would be jealous ..all in the name of brotherhood

But guy u too fuccked up. Next time don't slack at 1st night. Anytime woman body dey hot na hm be d time to chop dem, once u lose d time, the motivated arousal leaves their minds completely unlike u who keep having recurrent arousals and u may never get such an opportunity again. I've been in such a situation too, many of us guys do.

Anyway its simple since you've not had sex then just ignore her calls till she tires out. U can just send some bc msges to her on whatsapp like once in a month or 2 months as per brother and sister bcus she may be useful in future.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I think I'll do this as well... He friendzoned me after we broke up.. No matter how much I talked to him to give a try again , I think he already decided tat we stay as friends...

Hehehe. turn at his doorstep in the sexiest outfit He will have a rethink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Iykemmanuel:
I met this girl in a friend's house and within minutes of interaction, the chemistry was electrical. We slept together in the visitors room but I applied my gentleman principle of not making any sexual advancement on the night.
We talked till we fell asleep that night. There was so much romance in the air but I didn't want to get down that night so she wouldn't feel so cheap the next morning cos I was really into her and wanted to develop something real and lasting with her.
I woke up the next morning and fund her in the kitchen doing the dishes alone. I walked up to her and gave her a deep kiss and she responded like she had been waiting for it for a long time and we almost got down there in the kitchen but my friend interrupted.
We exchanged numbers and I left my friend's house that day and she left later on the same day. We kept calling and texting and few days later I made my genuine feelings know to her, at that point I expected nothing but a yes. That was when she told me that she can't date me cos I'm "just like a brother" to her.
I felt she was only trying to get defensive so I persisted but she kept turning me down. So I chose to let her be and also told her that I don't need a sister (cos I don't have one) and she can go look for a brother elsewhere.
But since then she has refused to let me be. I'm not the kind of person to push one away too hard so I try to do it with a little respect but she won't just get it. I ignore her calls and texts sometimes but she keeps calling me.
I'm honestly fed up with her and I feel like saying something harsh to her but I can't bring myself to do it.
Please how else can I tell her to f**k off without hurting her.

Thats the problem with niggas these days you go all gentle manly and assume girls are ladies, dont like to get fùcked etc
If U had fùcked her maybe u wont be in this dilenma
Maybe she wanted you to get down and dirty that first night.... she didnt want to talk and you were there talking and she was wondering what kinda nigga U are.
Just hang in there if Ure lucky and she offers herself please please dont refuse chics hate it

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Babzilla:

Hehehe. turn at his doorstep in the sexiest outfit He will have a rethink grin grin grin

grin but he said no sex before marriage tongue otherwise I already done tat
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by obontami: 4:45am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Perhaps he's an impotent nigga
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by obontami: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Babzilla:

Thats the problem with niggas these days you go all gentle manly and assume girls are ladies, dont like to get fùcked etc
If U had fùcked her maybe u wont be in this dilenma
Maybe she wanted you to get down and dirty that first night.... she didnt want to talk and you were there talking and she was wondering what kinda nigga U are.
Just hang in there if Ure lucky and she offers herself please please dont refuse chics hate it

I'm sure her pusssy is itching her badly that day but the dude refuse to help the girl out so there fore the girl is avenging for what he did to her
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 14, 2016
obontami:

Perhaps he's an impotent nigga

Hahahahhahahaahaha grin I didn't said tat one ooo tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I read your story. Maybe he is still smarting from the early rejection (blockin) Give him time keep up the communication dont mention the relationship bit anymore(makes u sound clingy)... Just keep it friendly maybe with time he will come back... Dont wait too long though.. alternatively you can hint him abt some other richer more handsome guy who is desperate to have you ... tell him about a fun evening with this guy. Maybe it will spur him to action.
If all fails dont sweat it I believe there is always something better coming along (and something better always does)
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by IamLEGEND1: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
You deserve what you got for being a bítch-ass niggah. but then to have her pester you afterwards is greediness on her part.
na by force you must be her brother ni? #LoL

Abeg send me the bìtch number make I arrange am for you.
Kingcheezypuff .....where you at?
You see? cool
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by AfroKnight: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
cheesy Tell her you don't want a sister. What you want is a girlfriend. Go for what you want. If she remains adamant, kindly leave her alone.

You're probably anxious not to lose her but in the real sense, you never had her to start with. Make the choice simple to her. Take it or leave it. That brother scope is just a selfish ploy to enjoy favours from you without commitment on her part. Don't fall for it.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2016
Babzilla:

I read your story. Maybe he is still smarting from the early rejection (blockin) Give him time keep up the communication dont mention the relationship bit anymore(makes u sound clingy)... Just keep it friendly maybe with time he will come back... Dont wait too long though.. alternatively you can hint him abt some other richer more handsome guy who is desperate to have you ... tell him about a fun evening with this guy. Maybe it will spur him to action.
If all fails dont sweat it I believe there is always something better coming along (and something better always does)

Aaawww.... I Like ur idea cheesy thank u for ur wonderful advice.. Maybe I'll follow the last part tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You deserve what you got for being a bítch-ass niggah. but then to have her pester you afterwards is greediness on her part.
na by force you must be her brother ni? #LoL

Abeg send me the bìtch number make I arrange am for you.
Kingcheezypuff .....where you at?
You see? cool
Yeah. And I need 2 admit something 2 you
Yer like a bother 2 me.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by IamLEGEND1: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah. And I need 2 admit something 2 you
Yer like a bother 2 me.
After all these weeks of trying to muster enough courage to send you a PM?

You are evil. Don't ever talk to me again.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
After all these weeks of trying to muster enough courage to send you a PM?

You are evil. Don't ever talk to me again.
cry Kay. Good-bye.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cry Kay. Good-bye.
cool
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
True definition of friendzoned grin
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cry Kay. Good-bye.
marafucker
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2016
lilzcee:
marafucker
Shutup Lilzcee
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by altitudee: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2016
I have been in this situation before. I slept in the same room with a girl but when I feel aroused, I put it in between my laps. It happens that this girl is my cousin's (female) friend. Months aafte, I visited my cousin n this girl was present. She started talking about my gentleness while she n my cousin were talking dirty, to an extent that she was talking about my erection. Seriously I was pissed.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Shutup Lilzcee
someone can't play with you grin
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2016
altitudee:
I have been in this situation before. I slept in the same room with a girl but when I feel aroused, I put it in between my laps. It happens that this girl is my cousin's (female) friend. Months aafte, I visited my cousin n this girl was present. She started talking about my gentleness while she n my cousin were talking dirty, to an extent that she was talking about my erection. Seriously I was pissed.
u disgraced me
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
lilzcee:
someone can't play with you grin
add this ( tongue)
Will sace you many misunderstandings...trust me,I know sad
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
add this ( tongue)
Will sace you many misunderstandings...trust me,I know sad
can we be friends? u seem to be a nice person tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
lilzcee:
can we be friends? u seem to be a nice person tongue
Whatever! grin bye!
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by poyepa(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
cryGuy i feel ur pain,,,,
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
prsn wey you suppose fvck well well. u fall ma hand sad big time! angry
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Whatever! grin bye!
hey! wink
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by bitchcrafts: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
So, what am I supposed to do with this piece of information bruh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) / I Need A Girl I Can Sex Wit 3k 07034770232 / 10 Good Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.