Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her (419 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Iykemmanuel(m): 2:11am On Aug 14, 2016
I met this girl in a friend's house and within minutes of interaction, the chemistry was electrical. We slept together in the visitors room but I applied my gentleman's principle of not making any sexual advancements on the first night.
We talked till we fell asleep that night. There was so much romance in the air but I didn't want to get down that night so she wouldn't feel so cheap the next morning, I was really into her and wanted to develop something real and lasting with her.
I woke up the next morning and fund her in the kitchen doing the dishes alone. I walked up to her and gave her a deep kiss and she responded like she had been waiting for it for a long time and we almost got down there in the kitchen but my friend interrupted.
We exchanged numbers and I left my friend's house that day and she left later on the same day. We kept calling and texting and few days later I made my genuine feelings know to her, at that point I expected nothing but a yes. That was when she told me that she can't date me cos I'm "just like a brother" to her.
I felt she was only trying to get defensive so I persisted but she kept turning me down. So I chose to let her be and also made it clear to her that I don't need a sister (cos I don't have one) and she can go look for a brother elsewhere.
But since then she has refused to let me be. I'm not the kind of person to push one away too hard so I try to do it with a little respect but she won't just get it. I ignore her calls and texts sometimes but she keeps calling me.
I'm honestly fed up with her and I feel like saying something harsh to her but I can't bring myself to do it.
Please how else can I tell her to f**k off without hurting her.
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by Cholls(m): 2:42am On Aug 14, 2016
my brother na that one u come dey fear.........very simple......just tell her with francis Odega's voice "fvck off mehn"......better still "Gerrarra Here Mehn!! Shiiii Mehn!!"
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by klassykute(m): 3:40am On Aug 14, 2016
a moment of silence for our brother in the friends zone
Re: I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her by nonjebose(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Give her another chance, maybe she has changed her mind about you, after all we are in change govt,

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! / Relationship Advice Pls / Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.