Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts (3379 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) / Meet The Nigerian Comedian Born With Female Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by lola024(f): 4:53am On Aug 14, 2016
1. Nipple stimulation = a closer bond with your sexual partner Or at least that’s what a 2012 study suggests! The study aimed to find exactly why men are attracted to breasts, and the answer they found is that it’s a partial result of evolution. In that men have learned that by stimulating a woman’s nipple, the woman is then more inclined to feel attracted and connected to her partner physically.

2. In fact, some women can achieve orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Photo - facts_about_female_breasts In a 2009 study, 29% of the 213 women studied had achieved orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. That’s because women’s brains process genital and nipple stimulation in the same exact way.

3. Because bras weren’t yet invented, ancient Roman women would wrap bandages around themselves to keep their breasts in place while they worked out.

4. Sleeping facedown can change the shape of your breasts over time. It would take a few years of sleeping facedown, but it would change the shape! The best sleep move? On your side.

5. A 2013 study found that men who prefer large breasts are less financially secure, and men who prefer small breasts are more financially secure. The study also found that when men are hungry they prefer large breasts, and if they want children they also prefer them large. While the small breast enthusiasts are also less likely to want children.

Guys No 5 can predict how financially capable you will be.... add yours

(Read More)
NOTE: My bog is meant for Adults....If You are an adult and you can control yourself and you are ready to share your expression, lets go inside the room
http://www.moral24.com/6-quick-facts-about-female-breast/

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by obiorathesubtle: 4:58am On Aug 14, 2016
You had to pick one of a woman holding a knife

8 Likes

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by xreal: 5:12am On Aug 14, 2016
So, I am financially secure right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2016
So na fafuwan una dey study like this?

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Cunninlinguist: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
You had to pick one of a woman holding a knife
Oga m you took the words out of my mouth.How I go take look d booby of a chick holding a long knife.Of all the brea$t pics we dey internet na this one you see sad

D knife set no be ordinary kitchen knife. Na Rambo knife be dat shocked

8 Likes

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
i prefer small bwest wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by slevin1(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2016
No 1, not true.
No 2, we know it happens to some not all
No 3, don't get the fascination
No 4, insightful if proven
No 5, defies common sense.

Where is the fascinating 5 please?

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by LecciGucci: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
this is why i want to marry mizzbouqui so that i cn have a good suck of succulent suckles...LoL

every night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Adonis3: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2016
h

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by obiorathesubtle: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Oga m you took the words out of my mouth.How I go take look d booby of a chick holding a long knife.Of all the brea$t pics we dey internet na this one you see sad

D knife set no be ordinary kitchen knife. Na Rambo knife be dat shocked
grin Word!

Omo this your moniker ehn! Bad guy! I know say you sabi the thing wella grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Lordkylie(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
men who like big bre,asts take note! thank God i have small boobs,na rich guys go dey call me kiss just kidding o

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by cheruv: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lordkylie:
men who like big bre,asts take note!
thank God i have small boobs,na rich guys go dey call me kiss just kidding o
Am a doctor... So you'd not conclude am poor cool

But seriously are your boobs so small that I can swallow them in one gulp? shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Lordkylie(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
cheruv:

Am a doctor... So you'd not conclude am poor cool

But seriously are your boobs so small that I can swallow them in one gulp? shocked
lover of big breas ts i sight you! sha carry your own waka
anyway you cant swallow my boobs it wee hook in your even smaller mouth tanchu but no thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by cheruv: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lordkylie:
lover of big breas ts i sight you! sha carry your own waka
anyway you cant swallow my boobs it wee hook in your even smaller mouth tanchu but no thanks
You've sensuous eyes and attractive lips...but from experience I know that females with your attractive facial features are of the small boobs variety embarassed
I like kissing...but sucking those teats usually primes me for action smiley
Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Sexxkillz: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
lola024:

5. A 2013 study found that men who prefer large breasts are less financially secure, and men who prefer small breasts are more financially secure. . .

ROFL!

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Heromaniaa: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lordkylie:
men who like big bre,asts take note!
thank God i have small boobs,na rich guys go dey call me kiss just kidding o

1 Like

Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by lola024(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
waoo....Guys, this is really cool, am really enjoying your company here. I read every of your reply very well. Breast Is an awesome thing, there is something special about our breasts that always turn you on....read my why do men like breast and leave your reply.
Re: 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts by Cunninlinguist: 1:50am On Aug 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Word!

Omo this your moniker ehn! Bad guy! I know say you sabi the thing wella grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Should I Still Marry Her After This Confession? / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.