Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking (62316 Views)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
veekid:
Craziness of high order
u can say DAT again
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by richybanky(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
And wat is d tin dat really got pple talking?
Nairalanders sha undecided
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by phranq(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
donbenedict:
The babe dey krase sha. Why she no choose to be the one driving d jeep instead while d man dey sell gala.. cheesy

na so una dey tk break pple home!!!

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by brostheo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
maybe they are looking for endorsement from gala na
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mine pre-wedding photo coming soon... Me and my bae on water.....
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by ugobregas1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
this girl don on her own agree say she no want car oooh!
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by longerthroat(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
The girl sef no fine
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by gbaskiboy: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
donbenedict:
The babe dey krase sha. Why she no choose to be the one driving d jeep instead while d man dey sell gala.. cheesy
shey na woman dey propose to man. Iffa slap u I swear u go dey normal grin
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Louiscutedude(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmm..........just passing
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Lexusgs430: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's simple. That picture depicts how they meant in real life.
He stopped her to buy GALA, he added the extra option called GALALA !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hamzatgodfirst:
Mine pre-wedding photo coming soon... Me and my bae on water.....

You sure say she no be mammywater?

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by datrailblazer(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol----i don laff tire for your comment, your analysis na die. Its not true joor. The buy gala concept indirectly means the guy jux paid her bride price.

lol...the guy wouldn't be paying her bride price to her na...
think about it
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by oyeezah(f): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
people are running out of ideas
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by anigold(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
lordkit400:

Wow...
People are coming up with different concepts everyday on Pre-wedding photos.

Lol...When your hubby-to-be wants to patronize your business.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photo-checkout-this-pre-wedding-shoot-that-got-people-talking/

all these PRE wedding pictures no de trip me na to stay for the marriage reach 2 weeks..
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by cornel994(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Perfecttouch:
so what can you deduce from their something different?
...dats it's dier business and it shudnt concern no one. Do what makes u hapi
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by bology: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Probably the man works in a gala company, cos i dnt still understand what d photo potray
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Bayo0502(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
That is how they met, the girl na gala seller
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Melahou(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
BEENUEL:
Am confuse embarassed, what does the selling of GALA symbolise? , or are the GALAss the future Children ni grin

Its means no matter your background, you can still find happiness.

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You sure say she no be mammywater?
Nope... It's just gonna be cool!
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Lexusgs430: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hamzatgodfirst:

Nope... It's just gonna be cool!

Me no want spirit or marine bae o
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by jaysan82(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
lordkit400:

Wow...
People are coming up with different concepts everyday on Pre-wedding photos.

Lol...When your hubby-to-be wants to patronize your business.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photo-checkout-this-pre-wedding-shoot-that-got-people-talking/
There is no bigger waste of time and money than pre wedding photo shoots. They are completely non african, have no marital significance and reek of vanity. Although I am not a big fan of pictures in general but if u take shots at ur wedding,it helps in reliving memories of one of d greatest days of ur life, that's justified, pre wedding shoots are forgotten in no time.
Nigerians just copy westerners at d slightest opportunity and photographers keep laughing to the bank with this inexplicable obsession by nigerians

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by BabaO2: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
donbenedict:
This guy you kill person? LOL
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by micton(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
She is a formal gala seller trying to remember her root
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
teacherbim:

She is telling the husband to be, that she will not be having time to cook for him but they'll be eating snacks especially gala and coca cola morning,afternoon and night for better for worse
what a dumb wah to show that
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sayelabola:

Either they are both trying to send a coded message, or just to show a kind of creativity.
creative no codded no
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Perfecttouch:
their photographer is a dummy for coming up with such lame concept
indeed
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
MUVA:

She was jejely selling her market and the man decided to buy. wink grin
lol grin
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kruzilano(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
BEENUEL:
Am confuse embarassed, what does the selling of GALA symbolise? , or are the GALAss the future Children ni grin
they want gala to use them as brand ambassador

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
undecided don't understand what they're trying to potray

You understand..... u just dont like it
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Themandator: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
donbenedict:

Thr man na d driva of d home. And na d woman get the energy to keep the man going.. . Na she dey supply so... Pre-wedding pinture get story behind dem... No b fancy matas
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by gabrielniy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
BEENUEL:
Maybe they are from igala, kogi

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Sayelabola(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
creative no codded no

Then take it for STUPIDITY.

Praise the Lord.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.