Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" (24260 Views)

Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by kayo80(m): 1:52am On Aug 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:
After the deed has been done and that story gave your blog traffic which you also made money from.

What if Mayowa had died the following day you broke that story?

Linda, always fear God Because no be who get today, get tomorrow!

Sadly the girl died in the end. Even with this apology, I still feel some type of way about Linda. I used to be a huge fan till she blogged that scam news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.