Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. (1691 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
How you be looking at your new classmates gossiping about you not knowing you can hear them

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
When one busy body girl is trying to say she knows you somewhere
But it's your first time in naija
You like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Imhandsome: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
hehehehehe.. lolz.... and I'm FTC again... trapqueen77 coman see oo
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
When you finally make a friend.. That acts like you and ya'll happy like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Smellymouth: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
When you and your new buddie now so damn close and dey want you to sponsor their lunch since your still new but your broke like
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
When you and your buddie is finally so close.. And dey want you to sponsor their lunch cus your new..
Not knowing your broke as hell

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Imhandsome:
hehehehehe.. lolz.... and I'm FTC again... trapqueen77 coman see oo

I juz give u a chance to comment first tongue
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
When the teacher is teaching what the already thought you in your former sch. And you be dusting the questions
Your teacher be like:

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
When your friend wants to follow you home.. After one week

Your like.. Seriously?

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
When your class mate finally succeed in ruining your brain with play. Then you can no longer define hygiene

Your teacher be like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
When someone is doing I too know. Over what the teacher asked you

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by George22016(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
I changed school like 4 tyms no wonder am an introvert

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
After exams and that your friend that copied you ends up scoring higher

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
When your tryna mind your business after falling and someone is bragging about their good result

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
When your form teacher sees you with the bad gang

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
When your friend that made you fail wants to explain apologize

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Imhandsome: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I juz give u a chance to comment first tongue
.... good tin Ure not even the second tongue[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=48473329]
... happy Sunday BTW
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Flexherbal(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seen!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
You when others is flaunting their Bae.. But yo not interested

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Imhandsome: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
stiflerdrug:
After exams and that your friend that copied you ends up scoring higher
this one was always happening to me... very annoying... and its mostly the gals dat will be scoring higher than me self.... #mrNiceGuy

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
When you get home and your parents want's to see your results.
After you have failed

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Engrobiorah(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2016

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by vivianbelema(f): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by greatness22(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
I remember my time at Ekpan Secondary School and St.Charles schools. Mehn, It was fun.

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
When your dad finally sees your result and you failed

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Imhandsome:
.... good tin Ure not even the second tongue

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by IamLEGEND1: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
ehe?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
When it's holiday lesson and your Nigga tryna back you up while u solve a maths problem on the whiteboard

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
How you be.. When you failed d problem after all the support

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
lol boss smelly

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Ever Changed School, During Secondary. by stiflerdrug: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
How your friend be clapping when you finally become the senior prefect

How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream / Describe Your Sex Life Using A Song? / Why Are Girls Cheap And Loose?