Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream (1688 Views)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by topzttst(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some people find it funny that many guys lack the gots and manner to talk and get a woman of their dream simply because they don't even know how and where to start and always lacks the courage but i will give you guys some starting point in this situation by teaching you HOW TO TOAST A GIRL OF YOUR DREAM

Requirement:
Be very confident, BOLD and Fearless, above all dress neat and smell Good.

Procedure:
All you need is to walk up to her and say this "HI" Don't use "HI BABE" that for high class niggaz like Me (BadOo ! L L) wait for her response and if she doesn't answer just say "I
THINK THIS: HOT, PRETTY DAMSEL IS DEAF, WHAT A SHAME
"
Laugh jokingly and do as if you are leaving..
she would respond immediately,(I swear!) she might yell out at you, don't feel intimidated.

But if she respond at your very "hi" or "Helo" , just fast forward yourself (i did not say run. ho!) just swag yourself go front small and say this "i'm martin(use your name.pa) and each time i see you, i feel like dying, don't know why but before i die of heart attack, i said i should walk up to you and tell you that from this curse or blessing, (Come Here! after you say martin/ ur name..

DON'T ASK FOR HER NAME O.) just walk away, walahi! that girl wont sleep that night #but be very serious in yarning.

Hope you have learned a little on how to toast you dream girl and get her easily.
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by topzttst(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Must see grin
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by youngest85(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
kids everywhere
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by Damilolababy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:
kids everywhere
Lol. am sure u r 1 too...
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by youngest85(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Damilolababy:
Lol. am sure u r 1 too...
Chineke! See cowbell!!!
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by Damilolababy(f): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:

Chineke! See cowbell!!!
Were
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Very Very Lame, you 've not hit on a girl with high sense of humoure i guess...only her interogation alone with leave you reading your lips....

No 1 way to convince a girl humourosity, just exhibit a high level of humour especially when you 've succeeded in winning her conversation, forget about the way you dress or look at that moment cos humour is convictious...

Girls are floored by humour.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by youngest85(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Damilolababy:
Were
Are u d one on ur dp?
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by Khalifa04: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:

Are u d one on ur dp?
me to dey wonder oo,her world is stronger dan her look
Re: How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream by Damilolababy(f): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Khalifa04:
me to dey wonder oo,her world is stronger dan her look
Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) / I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone / If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.