Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday (49660 Views)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Tolubory(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is 2016 and you let girls nak you Akpako .... Sorry.... Its was a pity..
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao!!! Friends for life on top fish? grin

Maybe get another line, call her with it. When she picks, pretend it's a wrong number and take it from there. Girls like that will always fall for awoof. Ask her to come and chop free fish and send her the location.

Thank me later.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
. Na waitin u dey do be this
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by ipreach: 12:06am On Aug 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Nigerian girls are not smiling o, even in this harsh economic situation angry

Yesterday being Saturday, i decided to hang out a while. I was sipping my cold goldberg peacefully at one of the joints in town when my phone rang, saw it was a flash and decided to call back to knw who flashed me since I didn't save d number. I got to knw it was a girl I met a week ago, Jennifer, a student of Uniben as she claimed (because I've strong doubt now). She asked me where I was and i told her the place, giving her description. In less than 40 mins she appeared on a keke. I paid for her fare and asked her what she wuld like to have. She requested for the biggest size of the peppered fish that was available, with cabbage and other spicy stuffs (3, 500 naira). She also asked for 2 bottles of Snap drinks (500 naira) i come look am with one kain bad eye,when she talk that one. I don vex by that time.

Nonetheless, I didn't bother much because I thought both of us wuld still be the ones to enjoy the delicious fish. I started realizing the scam when she insisted that she want to take the fish home so that her friends culd share with her, saying they're "friends for life" angry E come be like say na film i dey watch. My eyes come dey turn me up and down because Naija economy no get joy now.

What was on my mind now was to make her pay for her greed in the bedroom because the waitress clearly stated that there were other cheaper ones but she displayed greed by going for the pocket-wrecker package!

I was now thinking of how to convince her to sleep over at my house since it's weekend. i gathered courage and made the request. To my greatest surprise, she didn't object but said she wuld get to her house first and drop the fish for her friends. My adrenaline was high! I stopped the nearest keke after footing the bills. She was directing the keke rider. we got to a street and she asked the keke rider to stop in front of a house, she requested that I give her 2k to sort out some things with her friends. I didn't hesitate since she wuld be sleeping at my place. She went into the building and that was the end! I waited for long, by then, the keke man was getting worried. I went into the building and discovered that the fence at the back of the compound had fallen. I met a young man washing clothes who told me she saw the girl entering the next street through the building. When I told him that she's the one I've bin waiting for, he told me that people normally pass through the compound to the next street, that it's a short-cut road!

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o!

Guy u fvcked up
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by diva90: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Lol this is funny ... The girl na sharp girl. She don chop clean mouth finish ... Next time be sharper. You lucky sef that it's just 6k
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2016
dem don scam baba ontop pvssy grin
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by justmenoni: 2:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Now I know and confirm it that you ain't a lady grin cheesy

quote author=ladyF post=48473685]Lmao!!! Friends for life on top fish? grin

Maybe get another line, call her with it. When she picks, pretend it's a wrong number and take it from there. Girls like that will always fall for awoof. Ask her to come and chop free fish and send her the location.

Thank me later.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin [/quote]
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Doctorfitz: 3:52am On Aug 15, 2016
Guyoo:
Lolzzzzzzzz...... Guy take heart, i feel your pain

A girl tried to play me that way sometime ago but i kuku show am say i grow up for Aba smiley smiley

I invited this lady over to my house, a met her about a week before then and we will getting along on phone and chat, so i invited her over to my house, she agreed to come but started forming not understanding my house address (even though my house was on well known road, very close to a popular school in the area), she even declined to take a direct cab to my house which could have been very easy considering that cab guys all know the area.
She insisted we meet a popular fast food joint (Mr Biggs tongue), so we eventually me at the fast food joint, in order to at least show i care , i asked if she needed any food or drinks, which she off course said yes. To my greatest surprise she ordered for two packs of fried rice +chicken, two packs of salad, 2 pieces of meat pie, 2 sets of ice cream, 2 packs of five alive......at that point i interjected and politely asked if she is ordering for me too but she said no, that it was for her sister at home who asked her to get something for her since she was going out.....

The bills was almost 6k, i grudgingly paid and consoled myself that at least i will get my reward in kind since we are going to my house....Just as i was driving off from the fast food joint, she feigned a phone call and was talking as if she was talking to her mum, when she dropped the call, to my shock she insisted to go back to her house immediately because her mum and dad came back and want to see her immediately and as such she has to rush home, when i protested, she pleaded with me that she will come see me the following day, at that point i know it something she had already planned to fool me, so my Aba brought up sense grin grin in me kicked off, i formed as if am ok with her plan and even promised to drop her off so she can get home quickly... so i drove towards her house and stopped a local kiosk , politely asked her to help me buy mtn 200 Naira recharge, i told her i needed to be inside the car because of the traffic guys in PH who can easliy impound your car for wrong packing, so came out of the car and walked down to the kiosk to buy the card......then i engaged my gear and fired down my leg on the car accelerator....you know what that means smiley smiley smiley...off course my 6k fast food was inside my car....
Na soooo i kuku get food for three days in my house......

Bar man!!!bar man!!! Gv this man 1 goldberg....she wan carry food 4 her sisters c hw girls insult themselves....mtchewww
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Samcoflex75(m): 3:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Its a normal thing, all guys must fall mugu at one time or another, leave all these guys coming here to insult you, una wan tell me say na all the guys wey una spend money for, na una sleep with? What you have to do is learn from it and move on

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Kexorcist(m): 4:52am On Aug 15, 2016
You don goof. Maybe get true call girl if you're willing to pay this much. cheesy
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by NaijaBlend: 5:42am On Aug 15, 2016
So, what's the Buhari's anti corruption all about then if this kind of thing could be happening?
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Yesterday being Saturday, i decided to hang out a while. I was sipping my cold goldberg peacefully at one of the joints in town when my phone rang, saw it was a flash and decided to call back to knw who flashed me since I didn't save d number. I got to knw it was a girl I met a week ago, Jennifer, a student of Uniben as she claimed (because I've strong doubt now). She asked me where I was and i told her the place, giving her description. In less than 40 mins she appeared on a keke. I paid for her fare and asked her what she wuld like to have. She requested for the biggest size of the peppered fish that was available, with cabbage and other spicy stuffs (3, 500 naira). She also asked for 2 bottles of Snap drinks (500 naira) i come look am with one kain bad eye,when she talk that one. I don vex by that time.

Nonetheless, I didn't bother much because I thought both of us wuld still be the ones to enjoy the delicious fish. I started realizing the scam when she insisted that she want to take the fish home so that her friends culd share with her, saying they're "friends for life" angry E come be like say na film i dey watch. My eyes come dey turn me up and down because Naija economy no get joy now.

What was on my mind now was to make her pay for her greed in the bedroom because the waitress clearly stated that there were other cheaper ones but she displayed greed by going for the pocket-wrecker package!

I was now thinking of how to convince her to sleep over at my house since it's weekend. i gathered courage and made the request. To my greatest surprise, she didn't object but said she wuld get to her house first and drop the fish for her friends. My adrenaline was high! I stopped the nearest keke after footing the bills. She was directing the keke rider. we got to a street and she asked the keke rider to stop in front of a house, she requested that I give her 2k to sort out some things with her friends. I didn't hesitate since she wuld be sleeping at my place. She went into the building and that was the end! I waited for long, by then, the keke man was getting worried. I went into the building and discovered that the fence at the back of the compound had fallen. I met a young man washing clothes who told me she saw the girl entering the next street through the building. When I told him that she's the one I've bin waiting for, he told me that people normally pass through the compound to the next street, that it's a short-cut road!

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o!

Bros abeg, free the hustling gal joor.... left for me, yu are at fault cos yu are expected to be smatter than that as a guy..

Every rich person on this earth today became rich by outsmarting one or two other persons.. Her own case is no diff, she's just at the bigginer level...

And BTW, you lost more than 6k cos you paid for her keke when she came to the joint, you also paid a keke to take you to her "house" and back to your own house.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by drnoel: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

This story made my day. Abeg bros, na wah for naija girls.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2016
I always tell people, I can't get scammed...

The reason is simple, I'm NOT GREEDY!!!

Most scams today are as a result of one party being greedy....

Op saw a "free pussy", the gal saw a "big pocket" the gal was just smarter than OP

When you expose your most vulnerable part, yu sure become vulnerable and even a 2yr old will take advantage of you.

MORAL LESSON: BE CONTENTIOUS!!!
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Qualer: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Guyoo:

A girl tried to play me that way sometime ago but i kuku show am say i grow up for Aba smiley smiley

I invited this lady over to my house, a met her about a week before then and we will getting along on phone and chat, so i invited her over to my house, she agreed to come but started forming not understanding my house address (even though my house was on well known road, very close to a popular school in the area), she even declined to take a direct cab to my house which could have been very easy considering that cab guys all know the area.
She insisted we meet a popular fast food joint (Mr Biggs tongue), so we eventually me at the fast food joint, in order to at least show i care , i asked if she needed any food or drinks, which she off course said yes. To my greatest surprise she ordered for two packs of fried rice +chicken, two packs of salad, 2 pieces of meat pie, 2 sets of ice cream, 2 packs of five alive......at that point i interjected and politely asked if she is ordering for me too but she said no, that it was for her sister at home who asked her to get something for her since she was going out.....

The bills was almost 6k, i grudgingly paid and consoled myself that at least i will get my reward in kind since we are going to my house....Just as i was driving off from the fast food joint, she feigned a phone call and was talking as if she was talking to her mum, when she dropped the call, to my shock she insisted to go back to her house immediately because her mum and dad came back and want to see her immediately and as such she has to rush home, when i protested, she pleaded with me that she will come see me the following day, at that point i know it something she had already planned to fool me, so my Aba brought up sense grin grin in me kicked off, i formed as if am ok with her plan and even promised to drop her off so she can get home quickly... so i drove towards her house and stopped a local kiosk , politely asked her to help me buy mtn 200 Naira recharge, i told her i needed to be inside the car because of the traffic guys in PH who can easliy impound your car for wrong packing, so came out of the car and walked down to the kiosk to buy the card......then i engaged my gear and fired down my leg on the car accelerator....you know what that means smiley smiley smiley...off course my 6k fast food was inside my car....

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Balooscadido88(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2016

Thank me later.

Nice advice, I believe it will surely work if my guy use it well.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by seangy4konji: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2016
I feel for you bro. I have been there many times. Not in my dres again unless i m in the Father Christmas mood. It's not a new thing agin that once you call most of the hungry runs girls now(they dress well and look fly,zero balance)and tell them you are in a joint,you don't need to beg. They will fly bike and show up straight. Free snap or Smirnoff with ISi ewu or pepper soup.to knack is problem. No money in town.

Get another sim and cajole her to another joint. Use street sense and knack her. Give her 1 k and tll her to give BNk account.

M sure d tin deh pain u to d bone.d ton deh pain person.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Slimflame(m): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2016
I tell u make we go mama nkeiru bar chop pepper soup nd palm wine lyk k1...u say u knw hol owo...nw gal dn scam u k6.....
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by likemoney: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2016
guy u no wise...na so one girl wan job me d odaday na i change am for her...invite her she carry her two friends join body...dey come dey oda for drinks and pepper soup like say she know my pocket...last last i leave them dir discharge form like say i get call...I tell her say MY brother just come make i go give am key. she call me taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by plenitude(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

first king you have learnt your lesson, experience they say is the best teacher........ But what an expensive way of learning.... I sympathise with you for loosing 6k to an unknown person in this austerity measure...... Abi nah juju she use ? grin
TheLastIdiot:

first king you have learnt your lesson, experience they say is the best teacher........ But what an expensive way of learning.... I sympathise with you for loosing 6k to an unknown person in this austerity measure...... Abi nah juju she use ?
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by supereagle(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:

Thank me later.

Better advice.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Abodunrin07(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2016
D big fish dat swallow uncle Jonah
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by tivta(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
So even if she agreed to sleep over do you think she is worth 6k? Guy you are obviously rich or stupid, just take it as a lesson and move on. Like I always say, never spend on a girl an amount you can't afford to loose...

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Georex(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Lol
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Jesuuuuuuu. . . . . Broke guys everywhere. See how people are making noise because of 6k. SHE!
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by willibounce1(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Why you no buy fish for yourself before the girl come. Na so una go dey suffer because of woman. The fish you could not buy for yourself is what you want to share with the girl.

I sure say if your sister bin ask you for 1k before you go drink or tell you make you buy fish, you go say money no dey. Ntooor!

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by INFOTECH2: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2016
@thelastidiot

Your name really describes you.

TheLastIdiot:

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by jesusjewel1(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Sorry dear...
I can imagine...
Just entered voicemail like that....
See it as a positive investment...
But you sef have your own...
Why were you having the intention of bleeping her??
Waheffa.... the deed is done...
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by FreshestManny(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:

Thank me later.

LadyF u study scamology? Cos this your approach make sense die.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Lewismartins69: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

that serves u right..u wanted to have a taste of her kpekus with ur big instrument
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Luckymay(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Ask4Info:

You can't give your money to any girl because you ONLY DO GUYS. Bloody Gay.
Hungry boys forming rich.
Don't mind him.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Hifeylove: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2016
Chaii... There is God ooooo.. Redraw your map or make you come hire me catch her for you...
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by kingdenny(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Guyoo:

Lol,there was no need to fire the car, if it was me, I would drive at a pace that she will be running after the car practically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.