Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (47719 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
obontami:

smiley

wink

kiss
Hi smiley I'm banned for 5days
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by obontami: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Hi smiley I'm banned for 5days

My angel what have u done wrong ?? sad
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by drnoel: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2016
obiaguna:

If he got her after 6 months then it wasn't a waste Now.

Lol don't give up easily o. 6 months is not long. It means that the babe has been giving him green light sef.

Wtf, pursue a girl for 6 months, god forbid. Am I doing business that I should be patient? In my time I never went after a chick for more that 1 to 2 weeks. After 2 weeks and am not feeling her the game is off. I pursue her intensively for 1 week and by the 2nd week I give her my flows, telling her my honest mind. I was always completely honest about what and wanted. If I just wanted to bed her I would plainly tell her and if I felt she was date able I would also tell her. If I didnt know what I wanted but wanted to just try her out I didnt mince words I told her. It never failed me cos they were usually shocked to the marrow after I was done talking. Once I had told her, I usually didn't stay like her lap dog waiting for her reply, I was gone. Funny enof or like magic it almost always works. 95% of them do come back. I realised the ones I told that I wanted to bed would come back and do shakara but I would still bed them. The ones I told I wanted to date were more difficult. The ones I told lets do a trial ended up being the ones to turn around and start doing tge chase. But ofcos every situation is not the same so one has to tailor things to fit every time.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by obiaguna(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
drnoel:

Wtf, pursue a girl for 6 months, god forbid. Am I doing business that I should be patient? In my time I never went after a chick for more that 1 to 2 weeks. After 2 weeks and am not feeling her the game is off. I pursue her intensively for 1 week and by the 2nd week I give her my flows, telling her my honest mind. I was always completely honest about what and wanted. If I just wanted to bed her I would plainly tell her and if I felt she was date able I would also tell her. If I didnt know what I wanted but wanted to just try her out I didnt mince words I told her. It never failed me cos they were usually shocked to the marrow after I was done talking. Once I had told her, I usually didn't stay like her lap dog waiting for her reply, I was gone. Funny enof or like magic it almost always works. 95% of them do come back. I realised the ones I told that I wanted to bed would come back and do shakara but I would still bed them. The ones I told I wanted to date were more difficult. The ones I told lets do a trial ended up being the ones to turn around and start doing tge chase. But ofcos every situation is not the same so one has to tailor things to fit every time.

6 months is okay for somebody you want to date. If you could wait for 6 months then i'm certain that the babe was already encouraging the guy while he was at it.
One or two weeks p is not for a girl you want to date. But I feel you.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by drnoel: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2016
obiaguna:

6 months is okay for somebody you want to date. If you could wait for 6 months then i'm certain that the babe was already encouraging the guy while he was at it.

Have much fun pursuing a girl for 6 months. Guy u funny. Look, just b4 u approach a girl, while u are still collecting ur thought to even open ur mouth most ladies already know where they have placed u. She already knows if she wants to just be friends, bed u, run a mile or date u. When u know that why postpone the inevitable?
See unlike men women are every articulate and clear thinking when it has to do with things of the heart, they know. They just put men to the test to try their patience and also to enjoy the feeling of being chased and being the centre of attraction. Thats why if u are quick to put enof confusion in her clearly thought out plan they find it hard to let go, then u've got her.
Believe me, the length of time u pursue a girl has nothing to do with if the girl is good, bad or if she will stay in the relationship or not or even if she will cheat or not. Pls stop that stereotype. I tell u I never spent more than 2 weeks chasing a chick. I never did it then and thank God I will never have to. Guy, u really need re-education cos from ur words I fear for u.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by drnoel: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
obiaguna:

Na wah ooh. Ur comments really ticked me the wrong way. I could give u many instances from my very little experience. I remember a case back then in Uni I had pursued a chick intensively for 2 weeks and stooped. I had told her I didn't know where I wanted it to lead us (if u remember my comments earlier). I really liked her, didn't really want to bed her but liked having her around and had told her plainly. She came over visting and mentioned in her own words "eh! U have stopped calling and u don't come to see me again".
I told her "well I told u that I would just pursue u for 2 weeks and not more".
She told me "U gave up too easily. That means u just wanted to sleep with me".
I told her "as I rule. If I wanted to sleep with u. I would have told u. U would have known. Why would I chade u for months, is that what I came to this school to do? I dont have time for that rubbish. If u like me and u wanna hang out fine lets hang out and see where it leads us. That what I told u and I meant it. For u to be looking out for me to actively pursue u and keep pursuing u for months, thats not me, I have high contraindications for such". After that I noticed she started giving serious green lights and when I didnt respond she started doing the chasing. That was just one issue from certain others and there are some others but I wont gi into them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
obontami:

My angel what have u done wrong ?? sad
....Nothin' cheesy but they said I insulted a nairalander......
.....I didn't, I was only sayin' the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by obontami: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:

I guess you said something mean, though u might be saying the truth smiley
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:

You know Nigerians are allergic to the truth
A good number cant tell the difference between the truth and an insult
*sighs*
Thats the price you have to pay puffy for standing by the truth wink
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
obontami:

I guess you said something mean, though u might be saying the truth smiley
Babzilla:

You know Nigerians are allergic to the truth
A good number cant tell the difference between the truth and an insult
*sighs*
Thats the price you have to pay puffy for standing by the truth wink
....All I said was his mama was likely pute ashamed at the way he was cussing it up.....
...And he was.....see angry ...the truth. angry
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by obiaguna(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
drnoel:

Na wah ooh. Ur comments really ticked me the wrong way. I could give u many instances from my very little experience. I remember a case back then in Uni I had pursued a chick intensively for 2 weeks and stooped. I had told her I didn't know where I wanted it to lead us (if u remember my comments earlier). I really liked her, didn't really want to bed her but liked having her around and had told her plainly. She came over visting and mentioned in her own words "eh! U have stopped calling and u don't come to see me again".
I told her "well I told u that I would just pursue u for 2 weeks and not more".
She told me "U gave up too easily. That means u just wanted to sleep with me".
I told her "as I rule. If I wanted to sleep with u. I would have told u. U would have known. Why would I chade u for months, is that what I came to this school to do? I dont have time for that rubbish. If u like me and u wanna hang out fine lets hang out and see where it leads us. That what I told u and I meant it. For u to be looking out for me to actively pursue u and keep pursuing u for months, thats not me, I have high contraindications for such". After that I noticed she started giving serious green lights and when I didnt respond she started doing the chasing. That was just one issue from certain others and there are some others but I wont gi into them.

I think we are saying the same thing basically. Everything might have happened within that 6 months and maybe they just choose to define it with that duration. I'm assuming sha.
Lol this your strategy is aggressive aggressive o. I like it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by cozyfaithex(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
this is bomb nd the poster is 100℅ correct,i think i have one of the bad guy around me,kudos to u

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by MrCork: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
whatever! grin You just stuck on the 'King'

..we don't under stand yor reply...we like to no if u wear thong or g string? smiley
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Bad boys or good guys? Why does it matter cheesy with a little bit of both will be balanced, besides who does not like varieties grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by bigcp(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
well @OP thanks 4 the wonderful advice...but note that women r the ones 2 suffer it emotionally....u are advising all the good guys 2 start acting bad...hmnnn

well i think I'll take ur advice...not all though well @OP thanks 4 the wonderful advice...but note that women r the ones 2 suffer it emotionally....u are advising all the good guys 2 start acting bad...hmnnn

well i think I'll take ur advice...not all though
well @OP thanks 4 the wonderful advice...but note that women r the ones 2 suffer it emotionally....u are advising all the good guys 2 start acting bad...hmnnn

well i think I'll take ur advice...not all though
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by kokomilala(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
When don't intrinsically know what they want in terms of the opposite sex.But, they respond to certain stimulus that appeal to the caprices of Mr bad guy.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Rone16(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Law of sexual selection..Teenage girls and youths like bad guys because they want to experience their youth before settling down with a nice dude(well most of them).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by NaeChris: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Women! If you nice, wahala, if you are seemingly ruthless, trouble. Make i just be as i be. I no too bad, i no too good.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Riskmore: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Incrizz:
Ladies, bad guys have nothing else to offer you other than their roguish attitude. Time wasters! All of them. Invest emotionally at your own peril.
Talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Incrizz(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Riskmore:
Talking from experience?

The internet never forgets grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by AlphaSoul: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bettyfair09:
Bad guys in this context are referred to guys who are not so dangerous and violent and are irresistible by 90% of women. A bad guy is known to be confident and has set boundary rules guiding him. He hardly bends to the will of others to please them; he pleases himself first before considering others around him.

The bad guy works effortlessly to get that girl you have being dreaming about and sweeps her off her feet with mind blowing sexual fantasies; in most cases still leaves her heart broken and longing for more. He is the guy women fantasizes about and can practically do anything to have him. She can stake her neck for him even if her family and friends don’t like him.

Bad guys have this appealing and incredible traits that keep women endeared to them even with the after effect regrets, you still find many women willing to risk it. Women are always overwhelmed with the excitement of having them (bad guys) because there can never be a recorded boring moment around them; until when they are hurt, their senses returns.

Let’s kick-off with the reasons why women are more attracted to the bad guys than the good guys!

The push to redo what is familiar like the father-daughter connection
Many women idealize their father, especially if the father-daughter relationship was a good one. They always have this funny feeling that Dad will be impressed if they both share same traits. So, if her father was rebellious and shared most of the bad guys traits, there is every possibility that the said woman will always have a strong attraction with the bad guys. Personally, I’m a typical example because I glue to my father more than my mother. With that I’m always out to see that traits of him whenever I meet any man. If I don’t see 70% of his traits in you, then you will automatically be dismissed or fired.

Women love adventures especially when it has to do with a man
Yea… men are not the only ones that love adventures especially when it has to do with that classy woman that is probably beyond your class.

Women love the excitement and sense of danger that hovers around the bad guy. It ignites their adventurous spirit especially for the good women. Most good women that fall victim to bad guys grew up in a family where there is conformity and adherence to rules, so they always want to test what it feels like breaking some governing rules. Hence their attraction towards men that scoff at rules and shrugs at certain responsibilities.

Bad guys go after what they want, think for themselves and do things their way without asking for permission from anyone
You can never hear a bad guy gushing to talk to a woman…. “I wish I could approach that pretty woman…” no no no. A bad guy goes out of his comfort zone to get what he wants.

He gets over the fear and nervousness to achieve his aim. He focuses on that which he wants to do and sees obstacles as a risk worth taking.

He doesn’t need the permission of his woman to do whatever he wants unlike the nice guys that bores women with permission cards. He does not need the go-ahead order from you as his woman to keep her happy. He is the controller of himself and moves at his own pace still carrying his woman along. Women sincerely enjoy it like that. The bad guy is so comfortable thinking for himself and don’t need the help of you or a woman to help him out. He has a strong control over what he wishes to do and cannot be in the page with the crowd. Wow! Believe you me dear, the bad guys have the locus of control over any woman with these qualities.

Bad guys are brutally unpredictable and hardly pretend especially when it has to do with the truth
With a bad guy, you don’t know what his next plan is! Women love it when you make yourself an unpredictable being as a man. As long as you are not that mad man that smacks women or behave abusiveky, then your unpredictability is a strong turn-on for women. Nice guys are always so predictable and that singular feature of them bores women a lot. Nice guys and their predictable attitude can be likened to seeing a boring Nigerian movie that is very uninteresting and predictable.

Nice guys tend to pretend to be cool, nice and good more than they are in real life. The way nice guys behave with their friends and family is totally different from the way they will act around an attractive woman. For instance, have you been around a nice guy when he is talking to a woman? You must instantly notice that it’s a woman he is talking with, but such is not applicable with the bad guys. Even around an attractive woman, they tend to be their real self. They don’t change their personality to accommodate you as a woman. He doesn’t try to impress you as a woman because he believes that his personality is attractive enough to impress you. Bad guys think highly of themselves and don’t care how you as a person perceives them to be. This attitude attracts women and communicates honesty, maturity and composure to them.

Bad guys cannot paint their words to suit your ears, they tell you what they have in their mind the exact way it is. They are brutally honest and blunt even around the woman they cherish. But nice guys are just the opposite of such attitude; they tend to value the approval of that woman they like. A woman prefers to be mad at your honesty than have you lie to her in the first instance. The truth might hurt her but you will earn her trust and respect with your honesty. Women don’t stick to men that have lying reputation because they easily misinterpret them to be good heart breakers.

The daring confidence and not scared attitude of bad guys attracts women to them
The daring confidence of a bad guy originates from the internal not externalities such as his money, cars, clothes and good looking houses. His confidence is powerful and authentic since it originates from the inside. They don’t seem to be faking their level of self-confidence even around a woman. Most times their confidence can be misinterpreted by their fellow men as pride and low self-esteem. Women love their confidence a lot because it conveys a message of someone that knows who he is and where he is going in life.

Bad boys can’t be scared or worried about a woman’s view about their personality. They take charge of every situation that crops up around them. Unlike the nice guys that find it so hard to hold a woman’s hand or kiss her in the public; they are scared of what the outcome might result to. A bad guy goes for what he feels like doing with a woman; he can boldly play or kiss her in the public. The truth is that women love such attitude because it makes them feel you are assertive about them and equally would not mind if things are stepped up to the next levels. Once a man is a little weird or scared, it turns-off their level of attraction towards you.

Bad guys don’t play victims, they adapt and overcome every situation
A bad guy don’t enjoy playing a victim nor do he stick around feeling sorry for himself when trapped in a bad situation. He doesn’t cry to his friends and families about any bad condition; he quickly adapts and overcomes his bad situations. Unlike the nice guys that tend to complain about what is fair and what is not fair, the bad guys act like the real men by trying to always be in control of their emotions. He sucks up his situations and moves on with life. A man who cries and complains to his friends and families over every situation is perceived weak and unattractive to any woman. Naturally, women are the weak and are in need of a man that can protect them with their weak emotions, so why act weak to be Mr. Nice? This is why the women will always run to the Bad guy.

Bad guys are very passionate even when they are after a woman
Bad guys are very passionate about whatever they do; they put more energy into anything and that includes going after a woman. They bring into display more passion and sexual energy that attracts women. They tend to build on the fantasies of a woman when it comes to passion.

Bad guys are not heart-broken or are played on by a woman
Bad guys are not ignorant or too blind to quickly notice the games that women play. They are not quick to fall in love and get their hearts stomped to pieces by women. The bad guy understands that in today’s world, there exist some level of possibility that he might not be the only man in a woman’s life because women like to keep their options open, which is not totally bad. He tends to play with caution and avoids putting his heart on the line unlike the nice guys would do at first gaze. When a woman knows she can’t break your heart as a bad guy, it pushes her to try harder and hence the attraction.

He leaves her always wanting for more
The bad guy will definitely win the heart of any woman and leave her wanting for more even till the rest of her life. He has the magic short-lived touch on any woman. He will always try to hide his true feelings towards you as a woman thereby trying to obey the rules that says, “keep her close by hiding your cards”…making her enjoy almost enough but denying her what she wants. It duplicates the level of attraction and desires on a woman. If a woman always leaves you first, check yourself very well; maybe you are offering way too much of yourself to her. Remember the saying, “too much of everything is bad”….not when it has to do with money.

Bad guys make women feel needed and equally help boost their low self-esteem
Women naturally love fixing things especially when it has to be with a man. A woman with low self-esteem believes she can nurture a bad guy all to her credit. It sure boosts the self-esteem of a low esteemed woman and pushes her to achieve more with the bad guy. They tend to see bad guys as an assignment to be fixed, and if handled properly; they will be theirs forever. That is not true, because a woman can never change a full-grown man. A man decides to change whenever he wants to. However, the fact that the bad guy needs to be fixed makes a woman feel wanted.

Bad guys are not good with commitment
At a point in a woman’s life, all she might just need is a bad boy that will not sing the commitment songs to her ears.

Women are sometimes scared of intimacy or commitment, for instance after a heartbreak. But with a bad boy she will definitely avoid the commitment part of a nice time together. Unlike the nice guys that always want to know their stand when it comes to a relationship.

With the bad guy, sex is just mind-blowing
A woman perceives a nice guy to be dull in bed but is that really the truth? Women want to be manhandled in bed and bad guys has won that award right from their looks. A bad guy is seen to be good in the act. Generally it is perceived that one, and such crazy fantasies draws women to them no matter the risk involved.

Bad guys are physically strong while the nice guys are seen weak in the eyes of women
Bad guys have this illusion of being physical strong hovering around them. They are seen to be able to protect women physically while the nice guys are seen to be otherwise. That bad guy attitude conveys strength to women. Women have this funny believe that they are protected under them.

In life, it is always good to strike a balance in all you do. Until you accept that notion, your dream woman will always leave you for a bad guy. In my candid opinion, I think the ideal should be able to walk the fine line between the nice and the bad guy.

Thanks for stopping by to read this, I will love to listen to your opinions and questions on this via your comments below, remember! We always look out for each other at mysugarcandy.com Stay cool!

Source: http://mysugarcandy.com/reasons-why-women-are-more-attracted-to-the-bad-guys-than-the-good-guys/
wink
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by karkinase(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hehehe...to be a real bad guy try get small change oo...e get y wink
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Most good guys are too insecure and jealous.
But anyway a good guy is the best choice if he isn't any of those two above
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by AlphaSoul: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
drnoel:

Have much fun pursuing a girl for 6 months. Guy u funny. Look, just b4 u approach a girl, while u are still collecting ur thought to even open ur mouth most ladies already know where they have placed u. She already knows if she wants to just be friends, bed u, run a mile or date u. When u know that why postpone the inevitable?
See unlike men women are every articulate and clear thinking when it has to do with things of the heart, they know. They just put men to the test to try their patience and also to enjoy the feeling of being chased and being the centre of attraction. Thats why if u are quick to put enof confusion in her clearly thought out plan they find it hard to let go, then u've got her.
Believe me, the length of time u pursue a girl has nothing to do with if the girl is good, bad or if she will stay in the relationship or not or even if she will cheat or not. Pls stop that stereotype. I tell u I never spent more than 2 weeks chasing a chick. I never did it then and thank God I will never have to. Guy, u really need re-education cos from ur words I fear for u.
+1
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by adexpa(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
cozyfaithex:
this is bomb nd the poster is 100℅ correct,i think i have one of the bad guy around me,kudos to u

She is very correct. It took me years before I could understand who a bad(as generally called by ladies) guy is, I use to think the guys termed bad guys are the ones that smoke,drink and beat ladies but I later realised that the so called bad guys are;
The smart guys
Intelligent guys
Goal getters
Informed and well educated(including sexual)
They know what they want.

But I think they are the best guys ladies need if they(bad guys) can take time to get stable financially cus they knows how to handle things properly.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by adexpa(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Maryjane001:
Most good guys are too insecure and jealous.
But anyway a good guy is the best choice if he isn't any of those two above

Been a good guy is like a weakness most times.
It took me years before I could understand who a bad(as generally called by ladies) guy is, I use to think the guys termed bad guys are the ones that smoke,drink and beat ladies but I later realised that the so called bad guys are;
The smart guys
Intelligent guys
Goal getters
Informed and well educated(including sexual)
They know what they want.

But I think they are the best guys ladies need if they(bad guys) can take time to get stable financially cus they knows how to handle things properly.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.