Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army (16907 Views)

Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello / Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by emymeeky: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2016
sad
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by greggng: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
The NIA re working underground. Tht doesn't stop them from needing the support of other law enforcement agencies. The objective is to achieve the ultimate goal of rescuing the girls if they re still live
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by otswag(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
The military claim these people have ties with BH. Why did they not declare them wanted before or are they Just realising the supposed ties? Or are they saying this récent vidéo Is the évidence they needed to link thèse people with BH? If so, explain how cos i still dont see how d vidéo will prove that. If the issue Is about how d journalist got access to d vidéo, Invite him for questioning ist.if they dont show up, then You can declare them wanted. Is that so difficult to do? Why shld d law enforcement/military ppu who shld b vast in d law just tag an individual a criminal when u have no évidence against them? So b'cos d journalist was d ist to gain access to d vidéo, he automatically must be one of them? This Is thesame reason people get scared to give d police tips about crime and location of criminals b'cos our police will automatically tag d Person as one of the criminals and will just lock them up for no just reason. This just proves that in this country, we shld fear more of uniformed men that are supposed to protect us than criminals.

Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by maximunimpact(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2016
mubarak123:
it is a sin to withhold any information that will assist the Military in the ongoing fight against insurgency, whether Boko haram or Niger delta. And I hope Niger delta Militants too will be dealt with, the way Book Haram was dealt with

Boko haram are terrorists, Niger Delta militants are not. Don't expect same treatment.
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by rm94(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Now you have announced to the whole world that you are looking for salkida to locate the chibok girls. Idiots! You think BH dont listen and read news too. And they will wait for you(army) to come and arrest them. What happens to the NIA monitoring the people you declared wanted. What about phone and email taps. The NA has just exposed itself as confused incompetent unit. No wonder the girls have not been located. Paddy paddy army, time to work don comon sense no com dey.

1 Like

Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by atk5: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lack of professionalism in the Nigeria military they ought not to have disclose this vital information as a security reason. Mtsw
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by LorDBolton(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I don't understand this army ooo, how about our NIA, can't they just get the guys instead of declaring them wanted? so many fools controlling the security system.

Guy think first..

Ordinary Declared wanted...social media went into a frenzy with Nuff insults against the NA.

Now imagine an straightforward outright arrest instead? Believe it or not public perception is if very important and the NA knows that.
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by dam007(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tunami:
a typical hausa-fulani man, please remove the log of wood in your eye.
what good is in you?? We're talking collective fight against terrorism yet you think singling one man out because of his open minded post is a way forward.. God help us heal all these shallow minded Nigerians..
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by tundexijim(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Tell them to include BBC and Aljazeera

U ppl are always sympathizing with criminals either northerner or southerner.. Knowing fully well ur hatred for northerner but they immediately become ur sweet hearts when bin accused by the govt..
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by dam007(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tunami:
a typical hausa-fulani man, please remove the log of wood in your eye.
this I the same ethnic segregation that will never move this nation forward, inexcusable hatred for a man simply because of what someone from his tribe did! It's unhealthy and totally insensible to live on with this mentality!! Unity is still the way forward. You have an opinion about his comment, consider the effect or better still, use the right channel to express your views.. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.. There's still hope only if we set aside out differences not out of being cowards but out of love and desire for the greater good!
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by OlujobaSamuel: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
LorDBolton:

Guy think first..

Ordinary Declared wanted...social media went into a frenzy with Nuff insults against the NA.

Now imagine an straightforward outright arrest instead? Believe it or not public perception is if very important and the NA knows that.
they don't need to arrest them before getting them, they should have extended an invite to them. Declaring them wanted is worse than arrest
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by Richy4(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Their intention was ok and alright by all standard... but their choice and use of English was wrong.....

At this stage, they have not done anything wrong.. so you invite them for questioning or for a chat if you may...

Declearing them wanted means they have done something wrong and they could be arrested on the spot when seen....They should learn how to use diplomatic or democratic English...

What they have explained as their intention has not gotten to the stage of declaring them wanted
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by Ejomax77(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
mubarak123:
it is a sin to withhold any information that will assist the Military in the ongoing fight against insurgency, whether Boko haram or Niger delta. And I hope Niger delta Militants too will be dealt with, the way Book Haram was dealt with
the Nigeria army lack the capability to deal with the militants
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
mubarak123:
You are hiding behind one finger and throwing stones at the same time and you think we don't know where you belong? Let me ask you...how many Muslims and innocent citizens have NDA killed?
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by engrchykae(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
iyke649:
I concur wit the military.
I doubt the sincerity of the military in this case because Andrew azazi comes to my mind.
Nigeria is very lawless right now
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by Ojikutumemu: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Evil soul the only force that has sacrificed men just for you to have peace and live happily you castigate thats why some of you never experience peace in life cos you are blinded by bigotry and hatred .Mshewwee fooooool

HAH:
Why not ask the escaped chibok girl for the location they were kept, something is fishy,

The journalist guy is the main target the other two are just for justification, Salkida has been shaming the army hence they want to incarcerate him.

From his releases it clearly shows failure on our intelligence service, it show our army is just reactionary because if not for the latest video the won't have ordered their arrest.

Isn't it shameful that after almost 7 years of our intelligence services have still not infiltrated the Boko Haram inner ranks.

If I were Salkida I will take myself to the US or UK embassy in the UAE then ask the army to come interrogate me cos the biggest mistake he will make is to board plane and come to Nigeria to meet the NA in their headquarters
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by HAH: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ojikutumemu:
Evil soul the only force that has sacrificed men just for you to have peace and live happily you castigate thats why some of you never experience peace in life cos you are blinded by bigotry and hatred .Mshewwee fooooool

Your response clearly shows you are intellectually bankrupt,obviously you are pained with the glaring truth I wrote, you went ahead to attack my personality tell me how I castigated the military, i doubt if you can even come near me in real life thank God you are using a faceless forum

For your information I worked very closely with the NA and I know the problem with them which is EGO, Salkida whom I have also met before was not ready to massage their ego hence they want to silence him, in a sane society a person like Salkida will be a an invaluable asset but in Nigeria they he is being persecuted

Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by Tunami(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
dam007:
what good is in you?? We're talking collective fight against terrorism yet you think singling one man out because of his open minded post is a way forward.. God help us heal all these shallow minded Nigerians..
i think you're the one that needs deliverance.
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by Tunami(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
dam007:
this I the same ethnic segregation that will never move this nation forward, inexcusable hatred for a man simply because of what someone from his tribe did! It's unhealthy and totally insensible to live on with this mentality!! Unity is still the way forward. You have an opinion about his comment, consider the effect or better still, use the right channel to express your views.. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.. There's still hope only if we set aside out differences not out of being cowards but out of love and desire for the greater good!
oga, i qoute mr ibrahim based on his biased views. And moreover have you forgotten what the Emir of Katsina said last week?
Re: Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army by kan12(m): 3:05am On Aug 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Sule Lamido: Salihu Tanko-yakasai More Courageous Than Adesina And Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.