Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend (542 Views)

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend by marvelck: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
To most married men, there is nothing wrong in having a girlfriend by the side. They feel its a normal thing that is necessary to make a man think straight and also balance the equation. I was with a married man some days ago, when one of his girlfriends called him on phone. He wasn't happy with the way she used to call him all the time and warned her about it. After the call, he started explaining to me why he keep girls outside despite bn married, but that while doing such one should make sure his wife doesn't get to know about it, and the mistress should also be kept in check in order to save your marriage. And I guess that's what majority of married guys are doing these days. They all have mistresses outside. Cos they dont see anything wrong in it. But to me, its very bad. And such shouldn't be encouraged at all. Cos, no man would be happy should his wife keep lovers as well.
Re: When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend by AyamConfidence(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
dumb....very dumb
Re: When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend by Lovelynature(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Which kind post come be this one na?
Re: When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend by kelechi50: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
The part that says no man would be happy should his wife keep lovers as well,in wild West my landlord knows his wives lovers and his proud to say it out
Re: When A Married Man Doesn't See Anything Wrong In Having A Girlfriend by newsphase(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
marvelck... Let me clarify this for you...

We are Africans and in the days of old, Africans marry as many wives as they wanted, So I think its still in men's blood, although I wouldn't say that about myself..

But ladies, If you find a man that will remain faithful, tie him around you like wrapper, in riches or in poverty... Because in this generation we are going into...

Faithful men will begin to go extinct

(1) (Reply)

It's Easier For Women To Hold Themselves From Cheating Than Men / Forest Of Promise(destiny) / 5 Spots She Wishes You Would Touch More Often Read More At: Http://www.wegist.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.