Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos (67590 Views)

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nonybb:
YOU ARE REALLY INSANE. A MAN OF 35 YEARS MARRYING A GIRL OF 19 YEARS IS NOT A CRIME TO ME, BUT A MAN THAT HAD MARRIED ONCE, HAD CHILDREN OF 30 YEARS AS SONS, CLOCKING UPTO 60 AND THEN TURNING AN 19 YEARS OLD CHILD IS ABSOLUTELY AN ABUSE

NO BRO, YOU ARE... JESUS' MOTHER(MARY) WAS JUST 12 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE WAS BETHROTED TO JOSEPH OF 90YEARS OLD... WHY DON'T THE HYPOCRITE CHRISTIANS CALL JOSEPH A PEDOPHILE TOO SOME OF UNA NEED BRAIN SURGERY.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nonybb:
YOU ARE REALLY INSANE. A MAN OF 35 YEARS MARRYING A GIRL OF 19 YEARS IS NOT A CRIME TO ME, BUT A MAN THAT HAD MARRIED ONCE, HAD CHILDREN OF 30 YEARS AS SONS, CLOCKING UPTO 60 AND THEN TURNING AN 19 YEARS OLD CHILD IS ABSOLUTELY AN ABUSE
NO BRO, YOU ARE... JESUS' MOTHER(MARY) WAS JUST 12 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE WAS BETHROTED TO JOSEPH OF 90YEARS OLD... WHY DON'T THE HYPOCRITE CHRISTIANS CALL JOSEPH A PEDOPHILE TOO SOME OF UNA NEED BRAIN SURGERY.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

really? furnish me with a source. dis is ur opinion. Now let's get down to facts. Do u have a credible source??

Nasarawa State Police command on Monday nabbed a 46 year-old pastor, Ifeanyi Bernard, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in the Karu Local Government Area of the state.

The law enforcement agents said the said rape occurred on November 3 during a deliverance session between the pastor and the teenager.

However, the pastor described the incident as the handiwork of the devil.

According to the Criminal Investigative Department, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sani Mohammed, the suspect was apprehended following a report by the victim’s father of the victim, Mr. Martins Ijiwo.

The police said the cleric who lives in the Alikima Mararaba area of the state, lured the victim into his house promising to exorcize the demons in the teenager after which he pushed her to his bed and raped her repeatedly.

“the suspect threatened to kill the victim if she reported the incident to any member of her family.” The commissioner noted

Policemen also recovered bottles of anointing oil from the suspect’s home as well as a bedspread.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-during-deliverance-says-its-devils-work/
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

really? furnish me with a source. dis is ur opinion. Now let's get down to facts. Do u have a credible source??
City News

Suspected rapists nabbed at Mabushi
By Ogechi Jaiyesimi | Publish Date: Sep 4 2015 4:43AM
(0 Likes)

Two married men with grown up children have been arrested by the Mabushi police division for allegedly molesting and raping an underage girl in an uncompleted building in Gishiri area.
13-year-old Peace Chinedu had accused Mr. David Sarki, a driver and Chidi Njoku, a businessman, who also live in Gishiri, of violently raping her in an uncompleted building.

Peace told our reporter that her mother went out that evening to buy some items for dinner when suddenly, Mr. Chidi Njoku, a father of three came to their house with David Sarki and requested she followed them to see something.
She said that initially, she refused, but the men pressured her to follow them to where her mother was. On hearing that, she followed them, thinking that something bad had happened to her mother.
“I thought they were taking me to see my mum because that was what they told me, but instead I was taken to an uncompleted building. When I asked them why they brought me there, Mr. David slapped me and asked me to remove my clothes. I refused, but both men tore my clothes. They pushed me down and Mr. David Sarki raped me. I cried and pleaded to Mr. Njoku who was watching, to rescue me but he also removed his trousers and raped me.”
She said that after the rape, she felt so much pain that she started begging the two men not to kill her.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/suspected-rapists-nabbed-at-mabushi/109312.html
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

Two married men with grown up children have been arrested by the Mabushi police division for allegedly molesting and raping an underage girl in an uncompleted building in Gishiri area.
13-year-old Peace Chinedu had accused Mr. David Sarki, a driver and Chidi Njoku, a businessman, who also live in Gishiri, of violently raping her in an uncompleted building.

Peace told our reporter that her mother went out that evening to buy some items for dinner when suddenly, Mr. Chidi Njoku, a father of three came to their house with David Sarki and requested she followed them to see something.
She said that initially, she refused, but the men pressured her to follow them to where her mother was. On hearing that, she followed them, thinking that something bad had happened to her mother.
“I thought they were taking me to see my mum because that was what they told me, but instead I was taken to an uncompleted building. When I asked them why they brought me there, Mr. David slapped me and asked me to remove my clothes. I refused, but both men tore my clothes. They pushed me down and Mr. David Sarki raped me. I cried and pleaded to Mr. Njoku who was watching, to rescue me but he also removed his trousers and raped me.”
She said that after the rape, she felt so much pain that she started begging the two men not to kill her.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/suspected-rapists-nabbed-at-mabushi/109312.html

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
DabELLs:

dis is just one. are u judging with just one rape case in the south?
do u know how many go on in the North?
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
DabELLs:

Nasarawa State Police command on Monday nabbed a 46 year-old pastor, Ifeanyi Bernard, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in the Karu Local Government Area of the state.

The law enforcement agents said the said rape occurred on November 3 during a deliverance session between the pastor and the teenager.

However, the pastor described the incident as the handiwork of the devil.

According to the Criminal Investigative Department, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sani Mohammed, the suspect was apprehended following a report by the victim’s father of the victim, Mr. Martins Ijiwo.

The police said the cleric who lives in the Alikima Mararaba area of the state, lured the victim into his house promising to exorcize the demons in the teenager after which he pushed her to his bed and raped her repeatedly.

“the suspect threatened to kill the victim if she reported the incident to any member of her family.” The commissioner noted

Policemen also recovered bottles of anointing oil from the suspect’s home as well as a bedspread.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-during-deliverance-says-its-devils-work/
just 3! is dis enough to conclude dat southerners engage in rape dan northerners? U're funny. just 3 instances only! u collect 3 samples to test nd prove ur hypothesis out of hundreds of rape cases?
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by horrmorr(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sanusi want to spoil this gal vagina with his rod,there is God o

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

just 3! is dis enough to conclude dat southerners engage in rape dan northerners? U're funny. just 3 instances only! u collect 3 samples to test nd prove ur hypothesis out of hundreds of rape cases?

I CAN GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF CASES IN NIGRIA... AND OUTSIDE OF NAIJA, EVEN YOUR POPES ARE KIDS RAPISTS.

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
DabELLs:

I CAN GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF CASES IN NIGRIA... AND OUTSIDE OF NAIJA, EVEN YOUR POPES ARE KIDS RAPISTS.
so wot are u waiting for? Educate me and provide credible source for verification. So bring it on
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

so wot are u waiting for? Educate me and provide credible source for verification. So bring it on

You only ask for a source and I gave you three from three different newspapers...
VANGOURD, DAILY TRUST AND PUNCH ARE WELL KNOWN NEWSPAPER IN NIGERIA...
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
DabELLs:

Google it yourself. You will cry a river.
U're definitely sick. so u were deliberately displaying stupidity & matchless ignorance
MAY IT NOT BE WELL WITH U IF U QUOTE ME AGAIN, AMEN
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

U're definitely sick. so u were deliberately displaying stupidity & matchless ignorance
MAY IT NOT BE WELL WITH U IF U QUOTE ME AGAIN, AMEN

It's better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.. grin
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by abobakucannibal: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are a mad man, isn't ojukwu bianca's fatherks friend. He still bleeped his daughter. You christians live in glass houses and throw stones. I expect your mods to take sides again. They keep banning with no effects. Sanusi will feed your clan for light years.

At least Bianca whole hearted accepted Ojukwu reason she gave was that Ojukwu is a hero,he didn't force her.But I have seen cases where little girls were forced into marriage against their wishes eg,the little bayelsa girl who was adopted by the Kano aboki's.With all the money sanusi has yet your people are dying of hunger in IDP camp.So tell me,are you not the mad man here tongue
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Aitee1:
Okay...
haha.i smell and suspect envy
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by nyabinghi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
abobakucannibal:

At least Bianca whole hearted accepted Ojukwu reason she gave was that Ojukwu is a hero,he didn't force her.But I have seen cases where little girls were forced into marriage against their wishes eg,the little bayelsa girl who was adopted by the Kano aboki's.With all the money sanusi has yet your people are dying of hunger in IDP camp.So tell me,are you not the mad man here tongue
your papa na mentalo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by abobakucannibal: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
nyabinghi:
your papa na mentalo

Na only pepsin wey in papa born with mentalo dey no who be mentalo.Ewu.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by jbblues24(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fresh work you have here. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Dominican From Dominica Republic... ASK Me Anything. / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.