Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (13042 Views)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
NPComplete:

What's not worth it? Watching u guys fumble around ur pockets in futility for tricks to confuse a generation that is increasingly asking for more proof rather than taking things by "faith"? Tah!!
It's worth it a million times. I can tell from your post that u are more scared of the injury his ambition is going to do to the snake oil modern organised religion is peddling. So u are trying to dissuade him by appealing to his sense of self-preservation.
Djdoxxx, don't let these people confuse u. I believe in God and I believe He has called u to liberate people from the shackles of religion and irrational nonsense. The world cannot advance to d next stage with people still thinking like apes and claiming they have faith. So don't let up. Find more people like u and see this through. May the good in the universe go with u.
Hopefully in the future I will start something similar. My first test will be on people who claim to be able to disappear or dematerialize. It will b the day of days.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Djdoxxx

Where you at? (Location)
I have actually been thinking of this for a long time now..
I used to challenge folakaze on this.

I really want to have a show about busting these crappy myths.

If you think you have some sort of supernatural power, come and prove yourself on camera. And probably get monetary reward.

Im really tired of having these arguenments with people all the time.

I don't know if we could create a crew or something.

I'm in Osun state at the moment.... Ilesha to be precise....As for the arguments, safe yourself the stress....Your time is more valuable....if you must argue, get a video cam, and tell them to proof themselves....upload screenshots here and get the videos on YouTube.....This is only what makes everything make sense!!!

This way, you would gradually educate the masses....This I plan to do.....This thread is just the start point....we are getting somewhere...

of course, we could make a team....

However, it is very necessary to be getting it(making money) while pushing to liberate people off their religious dogma...So you can be taken very seriously....

there are strategies I have put in place already....I will create a special WhatsApp group to this effect....so I can share them privately....

Soon, we would be on the necks of pastors especially Adeboye, Oyedepo,Kumuyi etc that appear like gods on earth.

Fingers crossed!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
hahn:

Not at all. That wasn't my intent.

I could care less if you believed you can eat the flesh of Jesus(bread) and drink his blood(zobo) every month during communion service smiley
Baba you nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
NPComplete:

I also know a baby that was given birth to clutching a Quran. Another was holding Islamic prayer beads.
I am sure if I tell u about this story u will doubt it if u arent a devout Muslim. So u see the problem with anecdotal evidence? U can claim people have been kidnapped for rituals and all but that doesn't mean any voodoo happened. There are many ways to kidnap people. And because there are people who believe in rituals and kidnap people for that purpose doesn't mean rituals work!!!! Get it? Most are just following laid down rules passed down to them by their ancestors and they afraid that flouting those rules will be inimical to them. So they just keep doing the same ineffectual nonsense from generation to generation
If u take a neutral thinking person whose mind hasn't been raped by irrational nonsense to that ur kidnapped friend, I can assure u that he will notice a lot of holes in the story ur friend gave and give a better explanation for what happened. U are just unable to see it because u are handicapped by ur bias towards voodoo and rituals. U believed the story wholeheartedly without even daring to ask questions.
Dont worry, soon enough we will put all these things to the test. People will come with their rings and talismans and try to get us to do their biddings on live TV.
Live TV it is....!!!!
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

sure i was once in the religion called christianity...
I have no crisis in my heart...im scientifically inclined and an admirer of nature and truth..
Dnt mistake me...
I dnt knw if there is a God or not...i cannot tell u what i dont know....bt i know for sure that the biblical god is false...
Do u grab?
Well it doesn't make any sense engaging in mental dispute about how true Jehovah God is with u but do know that whether you believe or not it doesn't make him stop being God to the billions of people who believe in him.You can choose to believe which I pray you do but do know that God does not force anyone,it is your choice.
Jesus said he that has ear let him hear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
Well it doesn't make any sense engaging in mental dispute about how true Jehovah God is with u but do know that whether you believe or not it doesn't make him stop being God to the billions of people who believe in him.You can choose to believe which I pray you do but do know that God does not force anyone,it is your choice.
Jesus said he that has ear let him hear...
and he that is all powerful let him stop torturing children by bringing them to starve and die etc..
Or is he that weak?
U knw all ive told u is the truth..
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
felixomor:

Unfortunately, statistics shows exactly that.
Christians leadthe way
, you are "damn wrong"

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin From what you wrote I don't need to argue with you...do your research with an open mind Sir! grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

and he that is all powerful let him stop torturing children by bringing them to starve and die etc..
Or is he that weak?
I knw all u have told me is truth? Funny. I guess u can see me with a placard shouting Hey! I'm an atheist Lol.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by felixomor: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigayoyo:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin From what you wrote I don't need to argue with you...do your research with an open mind Sir! grin

Of course, u cant argue against facts. I get grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

Or is he that weak?
Bro you sound like you are angry with God. Or are you an anti Christ like this scripture states :1john2:19.They went out from us but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went,that they might be made manifest that they were not of us. Vs 22: who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti christ, that denieth the Father and the Son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
mabea:
I knw all u have told me is truth? Funny. I guess u can see me with a placard shouting Hey! I'm an atheist Lol.
its nt funny..try again
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
mabea:
Bro you sound like you are angry with God. Or are you an anti Christ like this scripture states :1john2:19.They went out from us but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went,that they might be made manifest that they were not of us. Vs 22: who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti christ, that denieth the Father and the Son
it seems this argument is straying off tracks...
If am an antichrist..
Ure an anti-allah agent...
I hope u understand..
If u want to quote me..do it reasonably

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
blackmantis:
op have you heard of the ouija board. Try and get one. Your answer about voodoo will quickly be answered.
no, I haven't... what is it?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by McSterling(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
djdoxxx:
no, I haven't... what is it?
Google it. It's another bullshit believers put forth in their desperation to prove the supernatural.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Seun(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thread locked because you didn't provide the videos you promised. You're using Nairaland to grow your whatsapp group instead. Apparently...

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist / 2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.