Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (13072 Views)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Jehovah and Yahweh still fall under "all other dumb gods" tongue

Youdonbelieveit but you believe there is a man in the sky, you believe in talking donkeys and snakes, believe that 700 year old drunkard built a ship big enough to contain a couple of ALL the land animals on earth, believe that an all-loving god can kill women and children twice(in noah's flood and Sodom and Gomorrah), believe you are drinking the blood of Jesus(zobo) and eating his flesh(bread) during comminion and also that someone in Israel died for your sins, among other things, 2000 years ago.

Continue grin

Yes believe we came by chance even with how perfect the world is, .. b/w you and those religious peeps who is more crazy ?

Continue grin

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by zzzzy: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

Yes believe we came by chance even with how perfect the world is, .. b/w you and those religious peeps who is more crazy ?

Continue grin
lol
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Ranchhoddas: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

I am on the atheist whatsapp group and he already shared the video there. He did say he would upload to youtube and send it here though.

Personally I am disappointed. I am really looking forward to mass producing it. sad

Oh, well. Jazz is as fake as Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah and all other dumb gods cheesy

Tell us what you saw on the video.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Maybe the god humans think they know doesn't exist.
Yea only in your world... grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Maybe the god humans think they know doesn't exist.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Tell us what you saw on the video.

hahn:

They chickened out. He even offered the guy N4,000 and he was busy stalling. I think he will do it for the sharwarma though tongue
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

The gods are in your world not mine.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by UncleSnr(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hahn, stop the spoiler biko.
I have been watching the video, over and over again. I been think say the man wan wear ring sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Ranchhoddas: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

Na wa o. The atheists are revelling.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
UncleSnr:
Hahn, stop the spoiler biko.
I have been watching the video, over and over again. I been think say the man wan wear ring sef.

Lol , did the jazz work ?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Pls shear the utube link here if any grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by UncleSnr(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Spoiler!
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by efismikoko(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

kingebuka are you here, as a christian you should have seen enough supernatural to bypass this one lol you are even asking if it worked grin

19 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by dalaman: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Does jazz ever work?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2016
After the whole challenge....the jass-men tested their jass on themselves when I sharpened the cutlass and offered them #5,000( they were feeling I had only #3,000 with me so they asked I dropped #4,000....after a little debate on : na only 3k dey my hand...and they insisted 4k....I caught them off guard.... I offered 5k straight.....they then had no choice and started preparing all their concuction .....one of them used the 'oju olongbo jass' which is done by swallowing 7 seeds, which mustn't touch the teeth....this jass can be done in many ways....so I told them to use a method that would give no excuse which they did.....

After the strikes, this was what we experienced...

more pictures would come up

videos were very long....would find time to upload on YouTube.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by haibe(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
So it didnt actually work. I can see blood
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by youngestland: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
kai when I don they dust my bible and how I will go and beg god on sunday with serious crying
abeg bible stay your lane I still stand there is no evidence to proof that there is god shikena

you are gonna make people start thinking twice about religion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Tricksters!!.
Why look for money? Like pastors ?
Does the ghosts or whatever spend money?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

As useless as Jehovah grin

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Seun(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2016
djdoxxx:
After the whole challenge....the jass-men tested their jass on themselves when I sharpened the cutlass and offered them #5,000( they were feeling I had only #3,000 with me so they asked I dropped #4,000....after a little debate on : na only 3k dey my hand...and they insisted 4k....I caught them off guard.... I offered 5k straight.....they then had no choice and started preparing all their concuction .....one of them used the 'oju olongbo jass' which is done by swallowing 7 seeds, which mustn't touch the teeth....this jass can be done in many ways....so I told them to use a method that would give no excuse which they did.....

After the strikes, this was what we experienced...

more pictures would come up

videos were very long....would find time to upload on YouTube.
Heh. Of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Pdizzle(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
So it didn't actually work. Why are Christains hoping it works though, oh i get it.

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Fraud preys on believe aka Faith
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2016
efismikoko:

kingebuka are you here, as a christian you should have seen enough supernatural to bypass this one lol you are even asking if it worked grin

Lol bro , I just asked a simple question , did it work ?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2016
hahn:

[b]I am on the atheist whatsapp group and he already shared the video there. [/b]He did say he would upload to youtube and send it here though.

Personally I am disappointed. I am really looking forward to mass producing it. sad

Oh, well. Jazz is as fake as Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah and all other dumb gods cheesy

hahn na wa for you ooo! So you no go help your guy cheesy share the amazing video too on my whatsapp, since the video is being delayed by the OP. Make I drop my contact here?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
efismikoko:

ouch! tongue tongue
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Pdizzle:
So it didn't actually work. Why are Christains hoping it works though, oh i get it.

stop making assumptions . I didn't support it in the first place , see my post in the first page . Then I learnt they went ahead with it , so I asked if it worked .

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Pdizzle:
hope? kikikiki grin grin grin grin Do not worry Dalaman vs 9jadeyhia challenge will be the grand finale! Followed by a plethora of excuses like you can not test the christian god, god works in mysterious ways, they didn't support it e.t.c from the usual suspects.

6 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by johnydon22(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2016
kevoh:

hope? kikikiki grin grin grin grin Do not worry Dalaman vs 9jadeyhia challenge will be the grand finale! Followed by a plethora of excuses like you can not test the christian god, god works in mysterious ways, they didn't support it e.t.c from the usual suspects.

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Pdizzle(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2016
kevoh:

i really look forward to that grand finale.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Pdizzle(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

stop making assumptions . I didn't support it in the first place , see my post in the first page . Then I learnt they went ahead with it , so I asked if it worked .

Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / A Layman's Question About The Multiverse Theory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.