Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (13087 Views)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by theoneJabulani(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Doxxxx if I were u, I would nt bother messing with those guys again. Just b careful.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by adjoviomole(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2016
AmenRa1:
Will U shut up angry
Ok sir.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Djdoxxx, I think a much safer way to do this will be to start some sort of foundation that put voodoo and other ludicrous claims to the test on live television or a YouTube channel. Something akin to the James Randi Educational Foundation. To do that will require cooperation from other sceptics who will pull resources together to achieve the aim.
This is why I encourage other sceptics to strive hard to be successful. For me, being successful achieves two aims. One; it shows we can be as much successful as anyone else without necessarily believing in a deity (atheists and agnostics) or confirming to majority religious standards (deists, pantheists and other fringe theists). To me, God doesn't care whether u believe in Him or not. Two; it gives us the means to subject wild claims by religious loonies to scrutiny by devising foolproof contraptions and test processes, liberating minds and probably discover any scientific laws or statistical patterns that is relevant in the process.
Let me know if u need my input in the future.

14 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by simplex2: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Ok doxx, you have made you're point; at this point, dragging it to the extreme would be a foolish adventure, people don't take it lightly when you mess with their believe. So I will advise that you quit the adventure and dn't go anywhere with them.

But then, if you insist, then open a youtube channel, get an adsense account and start uploading the videos. You can make some cool cash from this risky adventure.

So if you're not planning of making cool cash from this, quit now and stop risking your life. We all know their voodoo is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2016
simplex2:
Ok doxx, you have made you're point; at this point, dragging it to the extreme would be a foolish adventure, people don't take it lightly when you mess with their believe. So I will advise that you quit the adventure and dn't go anywhere with them.

But then, if you insist, then open a youtube channel, get an adsense account and start uploading the videos. You can make some cool cash from this risky adventure.

So if you're not planning of making cool cash from this, quit now and stop risking your life. We all know their voodoo is fake.

Or better still, bring them to town as well. It is safer than going to meet them in d nether
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Doxxxx if I were u, I would nt bother messing with those guys again. Just b careful.

I just hope it does not end his life or enmesh him in some spiritual bondage that manumitting him would need a powerful divine intervention . Something came up to my mind while reading his posts and seeing how passionate he is , it could be a deleterious ambition .

Its not worth it honestly .

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
AmenRa1:

Yeah we know imaginary satan is stronger than imaginary yahweh grin
At times I feel pity for these Atheists,Why? They think they know but they are actually being deceived by the god of this world which is satan himself. It is only fools that say there is no God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by zzzzy: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
@doxxx don't play with the paranormal
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sir experience they say is the best teacher but it is not always good to learn through experience.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
mabea:
Sir experience they say is the best teacher but it is not always good to learn through experience.

Shut up. All we need from u is proof. Stop the scare tactic. Bring proof. Nonsense.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
NPComplete:

Shut up. All we need from u is proof. Stop the scare tactic. Bring proof. Nonsense.
sir do you really think I can prove anything to you because it still will not make sense to you. Now listen if you are sincere about the prove then I will advise you start seeking and stop this thing about prove because you will always argue with scientific logics which will not make sense here.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by visita: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
how can I get the video?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
efismikoko:

Nice one bro but pls this is nigeria you know these fraudstars that's their source of living I will advice you don't go any where with them again they should be the ones to go do their jass and you test it on them in a very safe place.
I have an uncle that they almost killed because he was doing this same thing you are doing now one time they beat so bad and left him to die am happy he is alive today cos he's gat real sence when he talks people listen.

And I like your agric thing that's a very good employment you know and you will be successful don't give up. I remember when I finished school years ago too I did all kind of odd job you can think of, instead of going to church crying to God to give me a good job but today that's all stories. Youth should stop leaving everything for God and shape their future themselves please

point noted brother... thanks

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
NPComplete:
Djdoxxx, I think a much safer way to do this will be to start some sort of foundation that put voodoo and other ludicrous claims to the test on live television or a YouTube channel. Something akin to the James Randi Educational Foundation. To do that will require cooperation from other sceptics who will pull resources together to achieve the aim.
This is why I encourage other sceptics to strive hard to be successful. For me, being successful achieves two aims. One; it shows we can be as much successful as anyone else without necessarily believing in a deity (atheists and agnostics) or confirming to majority religious standards (deists, pantheists and other fringe theists). To me, God doesn't care whether u believe in Him or not. Two; it gives us the means to subject wild claims by religious loonies to scrutiny by devising foolproof contraptions and test processes, liberating minds and probably discover any scientific laws or statistical patterns that is relevant in the process.
Let me know if u need my input in the future.

we will get there bro....you have already said where I plan to head to!!! we can achieve this!

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
simplex2:

points noted.....I promise to be very careful....Solid point about creating an AdSense account but liberating as much Africans as possible is way more important than making money from this adventure....
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I just hope it does not end his life or enmesh him in some spiritual bondage that manumitting him would need a powerful divine intervention . Something came up to my mind while reading his posts and seeing how passionate he is , it could be a deleterious ambition .

Its not worth it honestly .
What's not worth it? Watching u guys fumble around ur pockets in futility for tricks to confuse a generation that is increasingly asking for more proof rather than taking things by "faith"? Tah!!
It's worth it a million times. I can tell from your post that u are more scared of the injury his ambition is going to do to the snake oil modern organised religion is peddling. So u are trying to dissuade him by appealing to his sense of self-preservation.
Djdoxxx, don't let these people confuse u. I believe in God and I believe He has called u to liberate people from the shackles of religion and irrational nonsense. The world cannot advance to d next stage with people still thinking like apes and claiming they have faith. So don't let up. Find more people like u and see this through. May the good in the universe go with u.
Hopefully in the future I will start something similar. My first test will be on people who claim to be able to disappear or dematerialize. It will b the day of days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
NPComplete:

What's not worth it? Watching u guys fumble around ur pockets in futility for tricks to confuse a generation that is increasingly asking for more proof rather than taking things by "faith"? Tah!!
It's worth it a million times. I can tell from your post that u are more scared of the injury his ambition is going to do to the snake oil modern organised religion is peddling. So u are trying to dissuade him by appealing to his sense of self-preservation.
Djdoxxx, don't let these people confuse u. I believe in God and I believe He has called u to liberate people from the shackles of religion and irrational nonsense. The world cannot advance to d next stage with people still thinking like apes and claiming they have faith. So don't let up. Find more people like u and see this through. May the good in the universe go with u.
Hopefully in the future I will start something similar. My first test will be on people who claim to be able to disappear or dematerialize. It will b the day of days.

I'm still not convinced man . Are you a deist ?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by MutantMetahuman: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Djdoxxx

Where you at? (Location)
I have actually been thinking of this for a long time now..
I used to challenge folakaze on this.

I really want to have a show about busting these crappy myths.

If you think you have some sort of supernatural power, come and prove yourself on camera. And probably get monetary reward.

Im really tired of having these arguenments with people all the time.

I don't know if we could create a crew or something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
mabea:
At times I feel pity for these Atheists,Why? They think they know but they are actually being deceived by the god of this world which is satan himself. It is only fools that say there is no God.
christians like u cant survive these two words :prove it and the u resort to insults...
Pitiful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm still not convinced man . Are you a deist ?

Deist is close but not quite it. I just don't like labels. I still believe in the intervention of a supreme being though so I still say my prayers. And I am a Christian (in the sense that I believe in Jesus Christ and his philosophy of love ur neighbour and pray for them that hurt u. Not in the modern bullshit Nigerian sense that involves paying tithes to fraudulent pastors, believing everything they say and speaking in empty tongues at every turn while being corrupt at the same time). I just don't believe that because I believe in something, it is the absolute truth. I believe God has allowed us all the freedom to choose whichever belief systems we desire and excel through it. That is the first demonstration of His love. We must only act in ways to ensure that our belief systems do not hamper the exercising of that love by other people either by denying them a freedom to practice theirs or practicing ours in ways that bring harm to them. Our overall motivations must be the improvement of the human station by seeking out the laws of God through science and applying it as much as we are allowed by the universe, devising better medicine and nutrition and understanding of our place in the universe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
NPComplete:

Deist is close but not quite it. I just don't like labels. I still believe in the intervention of a supreme being though so I still say my prayers. And I am a Christian (in the sense that I believe in Jesus Christ and his philosophy of love ur neighbour and pray for them that hurt u. Not in the modern bullshit Nigerian sense that involves paying tithes to fraudulent pastors, believing everything they say and speaking in empty tongues at every turn while being corrupt at the same time). I just don't believe that because I believe in something, it is the absolute truth. I believe God has allowed us all the freedom to choose whichever belief systems we desire and excel through it. That is the first demonstration of His love. We must only act in ways to ensure that our belief systems do not hamper the exercising of that love by other people either by denying them a freedom to practice theirs or practicing ours in ways that bring harm to them. Our overall motivations must be the improvement of the human station by seeking out the laws of God through science and applying it as much as we are allowed by the universe, devising better medicine and nutrition and understanding of our place in the universe.

This is nice , really nice . So I want to know

1. when you pray do you get answers to your prayers ?

2. what's opinion about the other side , the devil and his agents ?
2b Do you think there is any sort of interference they cause on the lives of believers
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is nice , really nice . So I want to know

1. when you pray do you get answers to your prayers ?

2. what's opinion about the other side , the devil and his agents ?
2b Do you think there is any sort of interference they cause on the lives of believers

Bad things happen to everyone fam. It is not as a result of any "devil and his agent" because "devil and his agents" are not real.

Sometimes, people might be behind these things but that's it. People. And sometimes, we are the cause of our own misfortune. As well as the goodness in our lives.

"Life is actually fair because it is unfair to everybody"

"Being happy is a choice"

smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

Bad things happen to everyone fam. It is not as a result of any "devil and his agent" because "devil and his agents" are not real.

Its your opinion bro smiley wink .

But seriously hahn ,do you think you can inveigle me to agree to your views with what you wrote undecided undecided

grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its your opinion bro smiley wink .

But seriously hahn ,do you think you can inveigle me to agree to your views with what you wrote undecided undecided

grin

Not at all. That wasn't my intent.

I could care less if you believed you can eat the flesh of Jesus(bread) and drink his blood(zobo) every month during communion service smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

Not at all. That wasn't my intent.

I could care less if you believed you can eat the flesh of Jesus(bread) and drink his blood(zobo) every month during communion service smiley

We don't take communion in my church tongue
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We don't take communion in my church tongue

Glad to know.

Is communion also part of Jehovah's command?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by donnffd(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2016
adjoviomole:
This proves nothing. If u stay in ebutemetta wer der is constant area boys fight. U will know dat charm truly exist. Let me not say more than that. I am just sorry for yall.

With all the camera phones rampant like water, there hasnt been one single video of the charm working or a supernatural event occuring, Na by mouth person they believe that kind thing?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by felixomor: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
donnffd:

With all the camera phones rampant like water, there hasnt been one single video of the charm working or a supernatural event occuring, Na by mouth person they believe that kind thing?

Dont be kidding, are u really telling us u r that young?
That u want to doubt the existence of african voodoo?
Sorry to say, even europeans will laugh at u.
If u r really serious.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by donnffd(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2016
felixomor:

Dont be kidding, are u really telling us u r that young?
That u want to doubt the existence of african voodoo?
Sorry to say, even europeans will laugh at u.
If u r really serious.

There is an irritating attitude going on this site, and i find it childish, illogical and juvenile. So just because i dont have your viewpoint, you accuse me of being young?, is that it?, how exactly do they correlate?...smh.

Moreover, you are the one who would be laughed at especially if you went to the developed world with such primitive thinking and ideology. You want to tell me that europeans would clap for you when you tell them that you have a voodoo power that would make you rich without working for it...Dude, read yourself!

And Finally, if you so much believe this things to be real, its not hard, just produce one single video of it happening and then we can start there.

You cant expect Intelligent Educated people who live in a world where we use electromagnetic waves to communicate, we can predict with amazing accuracy the movements of all the planetary bodies in our solar system, we have landed rovers on mars and many asteroids, we have splited the atom, we have mapped the universe and seen its baby glow, built supercomputers and rockets, mapped the human genome and many other living things, genetically engineered many living things, and so many more breakthroughs in science and technology to just believe that some supernatural power exists because you said so.

Wake up and come back to the real world.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.