Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home (68880 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Emrixx(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2016
permsec:
The rate at which we celebrate immorality calls for concern.... Pikin wey dem suppose carry enter cele make dem use broom wipe Shege comot for her yansh.

Yeye reeks.
The immorality is getting out of hand imagine celebrating her for having sex may God have mercy on dis generator/generation

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by bigtt76(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Trust the bloggers ....that 'Girl caught having s3x' label will stick for as long as they give her coverage ....#AskOlajumoke #TheBreadSeller grin

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by JoeCutie(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2016
virginboy1:
Na wa ooo. Na her time, make she use am well.

On the contrary,

I wish Chelsea can b playing everyday frm morning till night. Because whenever dey are playing all d Touts Hooligans nd Vegabonds in Lagos are always indoor watching match. It makes d street really calm clean nd safe.

Sighs
You can start by learning to properly punctuate your statements.

6 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by alexarelano(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
permsec:
The rate at which we celebrate immorality calls for concern.... Pikin wey dem suppose carry enter cele make dem use broom wipe Shege comot for her yansh.

Yeye reeks.

Werey rey ooooo grin cheesy
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
How old is she she looks too young to be straffing, hope when she drops out of school due to early pregnancy this same people hailing her will continue to.... oshisco

I tire my brother, I am pretty sure this girl would still be in Jss... and here they are encouraging sex not only outside marriage but at a very tender age wey she suppose dey use all her brain think of book

Destroy which future Did they send the dude that came in to straff her? She was even the one trying to destroy her future cuz you dont expect the person she's living with to fend for her when she gets pregnant, the only error by those men was posting it online and i will do the same (Serious Whipping) if i find my underage daughter straffing

Let's see how her new guardian will handle it when she gets pregnant and cannot point out who made her so.

See her mouth. This one don dey suck dic.k Tay Tay

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by stubbornman(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Orubebe01:
Hmm fuc.king now pays ogrin. Now a celeb. Hope she won't turn out to be a role model to other girls.
lolzzzz.... first nah bread seller, next nah the guy wey wear coat dey wash people motor now nah fvcking, fvckiiiiiiiiiiiing...it has paid... sad sad sad sad oboi e be like say I go carry babe go house popsy catch me on duty..you never can tell grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by MistaBabz: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
So this people are encouraging nonsense. God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Vatsyayana: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2016
Orubebe01:
Hmm fuc.king now pays ogrin. Now a celeb. Hope she won't turn out to be a role model to other girls.

Human beings are created to f*ck. So why should she be punished for doing what she was naturally created to do?
Enemies of nature & progress everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by sucess001(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
can someone come and flog me for having sex? pls naaa

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
How old is she she looks too young to be straffing, hope when she drops out of school due to early pregnancy this same people hailing her will continue to.... oshisco

I tire my brother, I am pretty sure this girl would still be in Jss... and here they are encouraging sex not only outside marriage but at a very tender age wey she suppose dey use all her brain think of book

Destroy which future Did they send the dude that came in to straff her? She was even the one trying to destroy her future cuz you dont expect the person she's living with to fend for her when she gets pregnant, the only error by those men was posting it online and i will do the same (Serious Whipping) if i find my underage daughter straffing

nobody said what she did was right. don't you know, by posting such video online will only affect her in the future . It would be a forever torture for a life time.... I'm sure you did way worse at her age.. Don't come here and start forming saint for us.

She's an orphan and she needs someone to help her...The reason why she was helped was not because she had sex, but it's because she's an orphan who was humiliated for a silly mistake she made. It's inhuman to strap someone naked and show the world. You should stop hunting for 'likes' and call a spade a spade.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by canDy4eva(f): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2016
I dnt think if dey had flogged her n ended at dat it will make headlines...NO

I think shz been compensated for her dehumanization...

I also think dat doz men r bein punished for violating her human ryts... *which I think is ok*

U dnt treat ppl lyk shit cos u feel dey r vulnerable n dnt hv ppl to speak for dem..

Am also sure dey must hv told her her wrongs too...
luvinhubby:
So sexual immorality & intercourse among teenagers should be encouraged & rewarded in our society, mba! mba!! i disagree.

The girl was caught having sex in her home, disciplined by elders, some fool pasted the video online and bam, the girl is being celebrated for childhood indecency, this is not us.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by onward4life(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
Latest PICTURE UPDATES On #justice4uzoamaka.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210286909714249&id=1386278791&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10210286909714249%3Atl_objid.10210286909714249%3Athid.1386278791%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A6718427495396894498&__tn__=C

These men Cpl Paulinus Nwodom,
Cpl Monday Nweke.
Cpl Obinna Ironsi.
Ogbonnaya Ene Odii (Coordinator Ohaozara Development Centre),
Enekwachi Ene Odii (younger brother to the coordinator) and his friend Martins

whose aim was to shame and dehumanise this little girl has got the tables turned on them,
They now face trial and will be sentenced shortly.

We wish Uzo success and many thanks to Honourable Linus Abaa Okorie.

Ist of all I no even understand this story except I don't really know what happened here.. a little girl like this brought man into her guardians house for walloping not that her guardian was molesting her ooo. She was caught and given the traditional method of wadding spirit of fornication..Now she is a hero abi.. Give her 4week wen d wet sexual urge comes again another man would be given the opportunity to elevate her to aso rock!!! I wonder her this one could be faithful to her husband if she is already been given the western thumb up this early!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by olojuede01: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

nobody said what she did was right. don't you know, by posting such video online will only affect her in the future . It would be a forever torture for a life time.... I'm sure you did way worse at her age.. Don't come here and start forming saint for us.

She's an orphan and she needs someone to help her...The reason why she was helped was not because she had sex, but it's because she's an orphan who was humiliated for a silly mistake she made. It's inhuman to strap someone naked and show the world. You should stop hunting for 'likes' and call a spade a spade.

I am confused with this case. Did the father say he was unable to send her to school? Did the father deny her quality education? All i see are a bunch of people seeking free publicity. How about they give the guy that slept with her scholarship too so that we can know we are encouraging morale decay in our community. I weep for this generation!!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by efilefun(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Let's see how her new guardian will handle it when she gets pregnant and cannot point out who made her so.

See her mouth. This one don dey suck dic.k Tay Tay
you dey mind dem
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by brain247(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2016
At last,justice has been serviced...never underrate the power of social media.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by blaqiz: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigeria Kim K......sexpopular
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by adewasco2k(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2016
This is just all wrong!

I'm out!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Apostleprobity1(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=luvinhubby post=48521139]So sexual immorality & intercourse among teenagers should be encouraged & rewarded in our society, mba! mba!! i disagree.

The girl was caught having sex in her home, disciplined by elders, some fool pasted the video online and bam, the girl is being celebrated for childhood indecency, this is not us.[/quot

Not as you think, she was blackmailed by the people who after defilling her shared the sence on net, two police officers and other conspirers who have try getting on her laps but she refused which latter lead to her abuse.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by luvinhubby(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2016
canDy4eva:
I dnt think if dey had flogged her n ended at dat it will make headlines...NO

I think shz been compensated for her dehumanization...

I also think dat doz men r bein punished for violating her human ryts... *which I think is ok*

U dnt treat ppl lyk shit cos u feel dey r vulnerable n dnt hv ppl to speak for dem..

Am also sure dey must hv told her her wrongs too...

I agree with you to an extent but.....
The girl is still a student so she is not being deprived of any basic child right. The person that flogged her is an uncle and if he overdid it then penalise him & not celebrate the girl. You are simply urging other girls to emulate her by celebrating her and it is a NO NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by brimoknight(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2016
God punish povert, look how pretty she is. But I heard she was punished for sleeping around with every tom,dick and harry. And now she has become a celebrity. Well sha everybody has his own way of receiving blessing. Dear lord,anyway,anyhow shower your blessing on me
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Apostleprobity1 post=48522213][/quote]

Where did you read your own story from?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by gbaskiboy: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
that one self fine...

Make una watch the gateman well well though
guy wetin happened nao, I be their gateman, not as u dey think
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by flyca: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
lailo:

Bad belle
Haba, bad belle for what nah
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Slimflame:
We don hear
Bros why e dey pain u like this?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by gbaskiboy: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2016
LMAyedun:
Me too.
who'll buhari blame grin
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by flyca: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2016
shuggah:

its someone like u tht always looks fr help,left to u d gal shud b left to suffer..nanxix
You don't sound right, even to yourself. Remind me again: why was she flogged? For straffing, abi? At 15 or 16, right? Now she don turn yeyebrity, mtcheeeeew
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Aajumi(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2016
luvinhubby:
So sexual immorality & intercourse among teenagers should be encouraged & rewarded in our society, mba! mba!! i disagree.

The girl was caught having sex in her home, disciplined by elders, some fool pasted the video online and bam, the girl is being celebrated for childhood indecency, this is not us.
. We don't knw why she had d sex in d first place...she looks like someone who doeant ave anyone to cater for her....hardship mite ave pushed her to it. All d same everyone deserves a second chance. I wish she makes d right use of it
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by queenfav(f): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
shuggah:

yall are getting d wrong info abt ds girl,she didnt fvck around or is she promiscous,she is 15+ nd had a boyfriend who was within that age but those who molested her wanted to take advantage of her and she has been refusing,i gt this first hand info from my mum who frequents that town well. they did it because the girl was an orphan
Oh i see,but d media reported that she was caught having sex with a boy at her house?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2016
I hope all the 13, 14, 15 years old out there can learn from this girl. Keep bleeping...mess everywhere you can....soonest God go answer una prayer.

#RadaRada

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by omogidi234(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Congratulations to the Girl. I guess this is the way God wants to help her out.

But a word of caution, I think she should be rehabilitated I.e. sexual orientation, so that she will not go to the gateman like someone said above.

The truth is sex is alluring, if a teenager gets involved, it might be difficult for her to restrain herself.

For the public, I think something needs to be done urgently to tell the Public that what she did was WRONG but that it was a billion ways wrong for guys to video her & upload on web that is seen by billions of people all over the world. That is denigration of personal dignity.

Otherwise, teenagers would now start engaging in sex and expect to be caught, flogged unclad and pix uploaded so that they can make it Iike her.

Please the Hon Member who took this fight, God bless you as you complete the task.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Now i understand why they say every disappointment is a blessing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.