Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home (68874 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
onward4life:

Ist of all I no even understand this story except I don't really know what happened here.. a little girl like this brought man into her guardians house for walloping not that her guardian was molesting her ooo. She was caught and given the traditional method of wadding spirit of fornication..Now she is a hero abi.. Give her 4week wen d wet sexual urge comes again another man would be given the opportunity to elevate her to aso rock!!! I wonder her this one could be faithful to her husband if she is already been given the western thumb up this early!!!!
she was framed by the men who beat her up, she didn't have sex with anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
omofabulous:
I can't still understand the whole point here, did they take her to shun the alarming issues of child abuse and assault? Or they took her in to encourage sexual Intercourse at a tender age and outside marriage? Cause I can't seem to understand angry
just type in uzoamaka on Google search, you will get all the full gist about this girl and have a better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Pamelayoung: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
permsec:
I don't know/ don't care if she's an orphan! Truth should uphold irrespective of our tribe and religion.

Did you read the recent update on that story, she was actually innocent of the charges leveled against her.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bari22:
this is the hypocrisy of southerners. Celebreting evil.
Not at all! The girl is innocent. If not for the media outcry justice wouldn't have prevailed, if you find someone in a similar position do well by asking questions before condemning the person to the guilty verdict.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Pamelayoung: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
permsec:
I don't know/ don't care if she's an orphan! Truth should uphold irrespective of our tribe and religion.

Did you read the recent update on that story? she was actually innocent of the charges leveled against her.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
swaggprofessor:
ENDTIME pple celebrating a teenager for fucking IdddIiiiiiooooottttttssss
I pray you have a fair hearing someday when someone accuses you wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

nobody said what she did was right. don't you know, by posting such video online will only affect her in the future . It would be a forever torture for a life time.... I'm sure you did way worse at her age.. Don't come here and start forming saint for us.

She's an orphan and she needs someone to help her...The reason why she was helped was not because she had sex, but it's because she's an orphan who was humiliated for a silly mistake she made. It's inhuman to strap someone naked and show the world. You should stop hunting for 'likes' and call a spade a spade.
The beating was wrong ,the accusations were false! She triumphed over the evil intent of those men.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by onward4life(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
she was framed by the men who best her up, she didn't have sex with anybody.

Framed up!!! Does something like sti happen these day, cos I hear is rape rape rape no matter what....Ok let's agree she wasn't sexually molested... she didn't have ex with anybody is ur claim abi can present herself for virginity test. ***For the record***
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by omofabulous(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
just type in uzoamaka on Google search, you will get all the full gist about this girl and have a better understanding.
am not saying that I don't understand the story, am saying I don't understand the motive behind the help given to her, shouldn't she know wrong from right?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
onward4life:

Framed up!!! Does something like sti happen these day, cos I hear is rape rape rape no matter what....Ok let's agree she wasn't sexually molested... she didn't have ex with anybody is ur claim abi can present herself for virginity test. ***For the record***
Her virginity isn't the case here mister.

For the record if you don't mind search for her on Google and school yourself better.

She was falsely accused by those men why is that difficult for you to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
omofabulous:
am not saying that I don't understand the story, am saying I don't understand the motive behind the help given to her, shouldn't she know wrong from right?
She does which was why she cried out for help! As an orphan those men thought nobody will listen to her side of the story.

The help is to rehabilitate her,
Make her useful to the society,
Encourage people to speak out and not be ashamed of how the public will perceive them.

A prove that God is the father of the fatherless and watches out for them! Her innocence brought good her way.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Decryptor(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
How old is she she looks too young to be straffing, hope when she drops out of school due to early pregnancy this same people hailing her will continue to.... oshisco

I tire my brother, I am pretty sure this girl would still be in Jss... and here they are encouraging sex not only outside marriage but at a very tender age wey she suppose dey use all her brain think of book

Destroy which future Did they send the dude that came in to straff her? She was even the one trying to destroy her future cuz you dont expect the person she's living with to fend for her when she gets pregnant, the only error by those men was posting it online and i will do the same (Serious Whipping) if i find my underage daughter straffing

Bad belle is allowed! Go and straf yourself into success and let's see! #Painment

4 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by onward4life(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
Her virginity isn't the case here mister.

For the record if you don't mind search for her on Google and school yourself better.

She was falsely accused by those men why is that difficult for you to understand?

I no where this is going!!! Oh yeah it's be cos u are a lady, who run the world **Girls**
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
onward4life:

I no where this is go!!! Oh yeah it's becos u are a lady, who ran the world **Girls**
I'll do same for a man! Justice for one is justice for all.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by onward4life(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
I'll do same for a man! Justice for one is justice for all.

Make me believe **cold feet***
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Coldfeet(f): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
onward4life:

Make me believe **cold feet***
Yinmu angry

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Eibams60(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Diz wande coal pikin lucky sha. Bt how cn I b admitd into d university without writing jamb jst like diz galz
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Darnyel: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
omofabulous:

The best way to correct and direct is to do so in love. It creates faster and lasting effects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by texazzpete(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
olojuede01:

The whole adopting and everything makes it look like she did not have a home before. What part did her guardian play in this and what role will they continue to play?

Her former guardian will play his part from prison, after his prosecution, conviction and incarceration.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by kunletexs: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
luvinhubby or what is that your name? you need to seriously have your head examined by a good and qualified doctor, you sound like an empty tambourine and you seem to still be living in the ancient age. if you are HIGHLY intelligent (which i am seriously in doubt of), you read the full story and understood it then your comment is truly unbecoming. now the so called 'elders' are set of deranged people who allow there dicks to rule their action. the story said she was caught sleeping with a man/boy. but when they were beating her and dehumanizing her, the partner suddenly flew into the winds and so she was sleeping with herself. eh! but she was actually been made to go through the ordeal because she did not allow a riff-raff to sleep with her and so she went through the ordeal.
so if you were slow in understanding i have been able to break it down for you and on another thought, you should be suspected as one of the men who actually molested her or you are related to them as it seem you are related but in blood and in thinking if not in action.
luvinhubby:
So sexual immorality & intercourse among teenagers should be encouraged & rewarded in our society, mba! mba!! i disagree.

The girl was caught having sex in her home, disciplined by elders, some fool pasted the video online and bam, the girl is being celebrated for childhood indecency, this is not us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by kunletexs: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
kunletexs:
luvinhubby or what is that your name? you need to seriously have your head examined by a good and qualified doctor, you sound like an empty tambourine and you seem to still be living in the ancient age. if you are HIGHLY intelligent (which i am seriously in doubt of), you read the full story and understood it then your comment is truly unbecoming. now the so called 'elders' are set of deranged people who allow there dicks to rule their action. the story said she was caught sleeping with a man/boy. but when they were beating her and dehumanizing her, the partner suddenly flew into the winds and so she was sleeping with herself. eh! but she was actually been made to go through the ordeal because she did not allow a riff-raff to sleep with her and so she went through the ordeal.
so if you were slow in understanding i have been able to break it down for you and on another thought, you should be suspected as one of the men who actually molested her or you are related to them as it seem you are related both in blood and in thinking if not in action.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by luvinhubby(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
kunletexs:
so if you were slow in understanding i have been able to break it down for you and on another thought, you should be suspected as one of the men who actually molested her or you are related to them as it seem you are related but in blood and in thinking if not in action.

Try making sense to yourself first before your ramblings can sound sensible to others, obviously education is not literacy in your case.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by aphixiano(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ngokafor:

Pls next time you want to voice out your opinion you can apply the medulla in your head properly, I have the right to my opinion and you have yours.

....Right!!.,so if you catch your daughter having sex at 16,you will call police and two other men to stripe her naked,beat her and video the whole sordid ordeal??...there is something really wrong with you all honestly.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by maasoap(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
luvinhubby:
So sexual immorality & intercourse among teenagers should be encouraged & rewarded in our society, mba! mba!! i disagree.

The girl was caught having sex in her home, disciplined by elders, some fool pasted the video online and bam, the girl is being celebrated for childhood indecency, this is not us.
She was caught, so we were told but we need evidence, proof.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by bejick(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
Latest PICTURE UPDATES On #justice4uzoamaka.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210286909714249&id=1386278791&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10210286909714249%3Atl_objid.10210286909714249%3Athid.1386278791%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A6718427495396894498&__tn__=C

These men Cpl Paulinus Nwodom,
Cpl Monday Nweke.
Cpl Obinna Ironsi.
Ogbonnaya Ene Odii (Coordinator Ohaozara Development Centre),
Enekwachi Ene Odii (younger brother to the coordinator) and his friend Martins

whose aim was to shame and dehumanise this little girl has got the tables turned on them,
They now face trial and will be sentenced shortly.

We wish Uzo success and many thanks to Honourable Linus Abaa Okorie.

make una come see who bleeping don Epp, after someone will come and say who bleeping Epp
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Roentgen042: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:
Is there something stunning here because I ain't seeing shit_ and she still Ugly

And because she was flogged, she got a full ride to college what if she's as dull as Buhari isn't that a colossal waste of money?.
No na. She can't be as dull as Buhari.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by kunletexs: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
i seriously think you are the one that needs the head checked!
luvinhubby:

Try making sense to yourself first before your ramblings can sound sensible to others, obviously education is not literacy in your case.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by omojeesu(m): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Shame on them all!
No one should support child abuse, but to do this celebrates immorality.
God help the girl!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by kenoz(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2016
okay
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by uzolexis(f): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind them.
the young girl looks like a HOME BREAKER .
she has the facie of a future prostitute .
may God help her

You look and sound like a verrrryyyyyyy Stu.pid person.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Koreslee(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Her lips tho undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.