Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home (68877 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by anny268(f): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2016
We now encourage sexual immorality. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Ngokafor(f): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2016
aphixiano:
Nigerians are just so crazy sometimes, those fighting for this girl can never take that shit from their own children, yet they encourage her, we are trying to embrace a white man culture in an abnormal way, even a white man can not accept seeing a teenager having Sex with a fully grown old man.

....Right!!.,so if you catch your daughter having sex at 16,you will call police and two other men to stripe her naked,beat her and video the whole sordid ordeal??...there is something really wrong with you all honestly.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by wadetaw202: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
that one self fine...

Make una watch the gateman well well though

PS. She started from the bottom now she's here.

I started from the bottom and now am here.

Advice:no matter what you are going through or how low you are,favor is on the way and you will forget the past when It's your time to shine.

Just hold on and tell Them to holl up.

Are you tatafo? Àshírí ti tú! Tatafo is a nairalander.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by misscall247: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2016
loifez:
I mean it ended up being a blessing for the girl....

May those who tortured her be made to face the tough music.

I hope she will also go through some form of rehabilitation too.
lol....she is taking pic and thy r using her to gain publicity.......very soon u will hear dat she is a witch#,from d woman backin her#
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by deliveryboy: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2016
luvinhubby:

I agree with you to an extent but.....
The girl is still a student so she is not being deprived of any basic child right. The person that flogged her is an uncle and if he overdid it then penalise him & not celebrate the girl. You are simply urging other girls to emulate her by celebrating her and it is a NO NO for me.

God bless you for your objective thought.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by babadlaw1(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2016
How can 3 grown men strip an orphan naked, beat her like an animal on the excuse she slept with someone? Those men should rot in jail! And for all of u here saying rubbish about the girl, una be her creator abi. I pray she grows to be a woman of substance. Nobody here is encouraging immoral acts. Like I say he/she who has no sin should continue castigating her. God be with her and those helping her with her education.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Honestly1: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
that one self fine...

Make una watch the gateman well well though

PS. She started from the bottom now she's here.

I started from the bottom and now am here.

Advice:no matter what you are going through or how low you are,favor is on the way and you will forget the past when It's your time to shine.

Just hold on and tell Them to holl up.

Please where are you?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nostradamu(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
Latest PICTURE UPDATES On #justice4uzoamaka.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210286909714249&id=1386278791&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10210286909714249%3Atl_objid.10210286909714249%3Athid.1386278791%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A6718427495396894498&__tn__=C

These men Cpl Paulinus Nwodom,
Cpl Monday Nweke.
Cpl Obinna Ironsi.
Ogbonnaya Ene Odii (Coordinator Ohaozara Development Centre),
Enekwachi Ene Odii (younger brother to the coordinator) and his friend Martins

whose aim was to shame and dehumanise this little girl has got the tables turned on them,
They now face trial and will be sentenced shortly.

We wish Uzo success and many thanks to Honourable Linus Abaa Okorie.

So,so,SOOOOOOOOO happy for her. If only every other case like this can end well nation-wide, i'd be the happiest man on earth. Imagine! So morons just feel they can monopolize power or their madness. God bless the family that adopted her. May God punish the genrations of her tormentors and those cases we've not heard in a while.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
If you dont understand what i wrote just stay outta my mentions #shalom

Oh, I understood what you wrote. And I pitied you for it.

You would not have me as the voice of reason in your mentions if you would just embrace common sense and think before you post rubbish.

Want more unsolicited advice? Seek spiritual cleansing and deliverance, because you lack the love and compassion required of all Christians.

If the demands of Christianity are too much for you, I remind you that African Traditional Religions are still legal in Nigeria, so you can pick a local idol that is compatible with your obnoxious blend of self-righteousness and cruelty.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by texazzpete(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
anny268:
We now encourage sexual immorality. Let's see how it goes.

In your profile picture, you look vaguely intelligent. It's clear this is misleading, given the sheer inanity of your post.

I wish God punished you as harshly for your mistakes as you wish for this young girl. Perhaps then you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2016
luvinhubby:
So sexual immorality & intercourse among teenagers should be encouraged & rewarded in our society, mba! mba!! i disagree.

The girl was caught having sex in her home, disciplined by elders, some fool pasted the video online and bam, the girl is being celebrated for childhood indecency, this is not us.

I see, Your parents are there to console you even when u lie to them.. Maybe God will put you in her shoes so that u know what is dead but living..... They just killed that girl emotionally.. She might not live a normal lifestyle if not the way the media handled her case...
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by glossy6(f): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Everfrank:
She is now free to have sex? grin grin grin

And in Ms Anoh's bedroom undecided undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Banter1(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
this reminds of Kim Kardasian $3x tape. from having $3x to been famous. started from the button now she's here. I don't want to be famous this way though. not judging her cause we are all sinners. God forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Umamman(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Slimflame:
We don hear
no b fight now!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by anny268(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
texazzpete:

In your profile picture, you look vaguely intelligent. It's clear this is misleading, given the sheer inanity of your post.

I wish God punished you as harshly for your mistakes as you wish for this young girl. Perhaps then you'd understand.

Was about explaining what I meant by my comment before I saw d last paragraph of ur comment. I'm very happy to have disappointed u bcox u don't sound intelligent either.. Won't bother looking at our profile pix bcox it would be a waste of time..
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Eketem: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
I am so ashamed that women would even for one minute support and justify the abuse of a minor even if she was indeed having sex.

The facts of the case has been investigated and made known even on TV.

1. She was not punished for having sex

2. She is an orphan and has no father to punish her

3. She is from a poor home living with relatives

4. A politician approached her for an affair which she declined

5. The police men attached to the politician took her to his guest house and stripped her and flogged her for declining their Ogas advances.

6. The police men and the Politician have all been arrested

7. Uzoma is being rehabilitated receiving therapy and adopted by a good family

Please be human enough to give this girl some closure from the trauma she has gone through

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by anny268(f): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
texazzpete:

Was about explaining what I meant by my comment before I saw d last paragraph of ur comment. I'm very happy to have disappointed u bcox u don't sound intelligent either.. Won't bother looking at ur profile pix bcox it would be a waste of time..
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Eketem: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
glossy6:

And in Ms Anoh's bedroom undecided undecided

Madam please find out the true details of this case before further traumatising an already traumatised girl.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Barney11: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
this is serious! this got me wondering if God truly exists, some people suffer in a righteous way yet they are so poor and some are blessed because of their wrongs,(even Kim k) the only crime those men committed was uploading it online and flogging her nude, do u know how wild she has been for them to go that far. My own is just to continue to live by golden rule. Maybe I am becoming an atheist?i am very sure of golden rule.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Ugosample(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
queenfav:
See she open teeth finish,dem go soon use am do househelp for the new home .Very few persons can treat someone else's child like their own.Meanwhile,is she actually being celebrated for being promiscuous at her tender age?I dont understand the justice part at all.Yes,the punishment was overboard but no one is talking about ensuring she doesn't do that in future till she is at least an adult.

The inhumane way she was treated overshadow whatever thing she did.
We are all sinners and we should not claim holy because none of us are. Sin is Sin.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by texazzpete(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2016
anny268:
Was about explaining what I meant by my comment before I saw d last paragraph of ur comment. I'm very happy to have disappointed u bcox u don't sound intelligent either.. Won't bother looking at our profile pix bcox it would be a waste of time..

Cringing really hard at your abbreviation of 'because' to 'bcox'.

It appears I even overestimated you intellectual capacity and some downward revision is in order.

People spent good money to educate you. You have wasted their funds and their precious time

This is disgraceful.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by GOFRONT(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Jst because d Gyal had sex n she came to Limelite, som pple here are screamin it's an encouragement of "immorality".......But wen our politicians Ate our Billion yams in naira n Dollars and a commission tries to bring dem to Limelight, then they say "WitchHunt".......Smh
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by anny268(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2016
texazzpete:

Cringing really hard at your abbreviation of 'because' to 'bcox'.

It appears I even overestimated you intellectual capacity and some downward revision is in order.

People spent good money to educate you. You have wasted their funds and their precious time

This is disgraceful.
You seriously have issues.. Wow! It's too early for all these. Pls have a nice day before u ruin my wonderful Tuesday.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Darnyel: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2016
LMAyedun:
Na so God won pick her call through Sex?
God pick calls in diverse ways.
This is just to show that GOD does not see anyone as rubbish. The mess of a person does not get him/her out of HIS spectrum of love. Though the girl messed up, God could clean her up if HE wills. Those who punished her didn't do any wrong for flogging her but for the coverage and sharing of the video. I believe she'll be rehabilitated and end up making marks in her generation. "Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone ". This is the issue of a MESS turning to a MESSAGE. We must never give up being humane even when justifiably meting out judgment.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by seangy4konji: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Right here.we not going any where.we right here.(dmx).
Honestly1:

Please where are you?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Darnyel: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Right!!.,so if you catch your daughter having sex at 16,you will call police and two other men to stripe her naked,beat her and video the whole sordid ordeal??...there is something really wrong with you all honestly.

The funniest fact is that most of those who support the inhumane act done the girl ain't saints themselves. They are using different standards and measures in their judgment.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by olojuede01: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2016
texazzpete:

You aren't weeping for this generation because of your clueless, kleptocratic leaders, your fellow brainwashed, lawbreaking citizens and the sheer corruption sweeping this nation.
You are 'weeping' because people who have a FAR greater moral compass than you have pitched in to help an orphan who was abused, molested and tortured by perverted adults.

Did you see anything in any of the stories surrounding this that indicates anyone supports her having sex at such an early age? Why does helping her equate to 'promoting sex'?

It seems some of you will never be happy until this girl is shot by a firing squad.

If they ask you now, you will identify as a 'Christian', yet with the attitude you're displaying, it's far more likely your soul is even more wicked than this girl's

Nonsense.

I have no idea why you would bring religion into this as I have not mentioned anything regarding my faith.
I am just finding the whole situation rather puzzling and surprising ni o...
The whole adopting and everything makes it look like she did not have a home before. What part did her guardian play in this and what role will they continue to play?

So just like that she don't become another person pikin? Na was o
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Akinaukwa: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Where is Bukky, omo esu, common report here lep me beat you well well. Your mates dey Bleep about come dey get luck, you you dey here dey claim holy holy. grin grin grin. As much as a condemn the inhuman treatment, that girl needs spiritual rehabilitation after being deeply enmeshed in immorality and i want to believe her new home can afford it, if not all the assistance will be in vain.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Pamelayoung: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
permsec:
The rate at which we celebrate immorality calls for concern.... Pikin wey dem suppose carry enter cele make dem use broom wipe Shege comot for her yansh.

Yeye reeks.
Pure and lasting religion in the sight of our God and father means that we care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us James 1 vs 27
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by obalufeiii: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some olosho girls be straffing for 600naira sharwarma. Here is a girl who has staffed her way into a mansion, free shopping and full scholarship to university level.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by dassy65(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
If she truly had sex @ home, y was she punished alone, wat of the guy, guess they just framed and punished her because she was an orphan nd God rescued her.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by permsec: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Pure and lasting religion in the sight of our God and father means that we care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us James 1 vs 27
I don't know/ don't care if she's an orphan! Truth should uphold irrespective of our tribe and religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.