Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home (68881 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Ngokafor(f): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=aphixiano post=48535800][/quote]

..E pain am cheesy....but i am sure you have seen the stvpidity of your so-called opinion.yeye.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Chimexola: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rita Anoh Nnenna come and adopt me too. I need adoption. Haba?! unemployment no fit me ooo. Come and adopt me now ooo! Heeeeee
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by aphixiano(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ngokafor:

Lol and I am sure your medulla has stopped working, and I can't blame you for that cos your great grand father is either they are thieves or doing 419 for Lagos and your great grand mother you can go to ashawo house to look for them. Weyrey

..E pain am cheesy....but i am sure you have seen the stvpidity of your so-called opinion.yeye.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Ngokafor(f): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=aphixiano post=48564843][/quote]

....Were you brought up in a brothel or what??....cos its only an ingrate brought up in a brothel will open that latrine you call mouth or fingers to spew this gibberish you just spewed..pathetic ass-wiipe born from a thousand mothers.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by aphixiano(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
E pain am idiot you can ask your ancestors of where you come from the question of why you were brought up in a brothel. Don't bother to reply me any more cos I know you are probably crying over what I said and if you are still angry it gonna cost you nothing to jump into the lagoon. Omo ale jati jati
Ngokafor:

....Were you brought up in a brothel or what??....cos its only an ingrate brought up in a brothel will open that latrine you call mouth or fingers to spew this gibberish you just spewed..pathetic ass-wiipe born from a thousand mothers.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by Ngokafor(f): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2016
aphixiano:
E pain am idiot you can ask your ancestors of where you come from the question of why you were brought up in a brothel. Don't bother to reply me any more cos I know you are probably crying over what I said and if you are still angry it gonna cost you nothing to jump into the lagoon. Omo ale jati jati

...Son of a LovePeddler born and brought up in a brothel,i shall keep replying you till you commit suicide...shameless he-goat...Do you know who your father is??....Born-throway.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home by aphixiano(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Son of a LovePeddler born and brought up in a brothel,i shall keep replying you till you commit suicide...shameless he-goat...Do you know who your father is??....Born-throway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.