Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Need Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Relationship Advice (588 Views)

It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. / A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go / I Need Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
I met this fine girl omo nah love at first sight o 5days ago we got talking anyway and seems to be happy in fact she 'called 3days ago which is kinda rear for girls you understand na so the issues now is yesterday she changed I called her she won't pick or call me back not until we met on her way home well she apologize that she was busy and gat no credit yet that night she called me to wish me sweet dreams so today I called her and we talk a little and promise to call. Me back when she's less busy till now she no call me o I called her twice nope she won't pick there was a time the phone ranged and cut it from the other end see I love this girl I hadly fall in love guys do you think I should move on or keep pressuring her... We even plan to go out tomorrow sef
Re: Need Relationship Advice by sinaj(f): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
U for kuku knack diz ur story for pidging English na sad

I am not even understanding

How she take blow ur heart, she be bomb
Re: Need Relationship Advice by Davidhero(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
U for kuku knack diz ur story for pidging English na sad

I am not even understanding

How she take blow ur heart, she be bomb

I wonder wonder.
Re: Need Relationship Advice by gbemi514: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
With the condition of this country you dey fall in love even wan go eatery when rice don cost.. What happened to the beans you have at home..

Re: Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
gbemi514:
With the condition of this country you dey fall in love even wan go eatery when rice don cost.. What happened to the beans you have at home..
oga calm down nah shoo nah this country we sha dey we go survive am
Re: Need Relationship Advice by Nduxx(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Keep pressuring her bro

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice by GoldenJAT(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
u go blow ur chances....follow her lead.dont force anythin to happen with her
Re: Need Relationship Advice by gbemi514: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Swaqwiz:
oga calm down nah shoo nah this country we sha dey we go survive am
guy na as the situation of things dey pain man na e him dey use yarn ooo..... But e be like sey you get rice farm shey you fit give me 3 bags if the price Come down I go give you back grin

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
@swaqwiz. Baby steps, maybe. Dude you need to take it easy on urself, calm urself down man.
Even if she is Venus, you gotta take it step by step, not falling head over heels in love with a lady you met barely a week ago.
The desperation you have displayed could turn some girls off and even get some scared. That she called you on the 3rd day is a positive, shows she is cool with you and would prolly give ur friendship proposal some consideration. So take a chill pill, she wouldn't run away, act like the boss and let the friendship grow at a steady pace.

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2016
frenchwine:
@swaqwiz. Baby steps, maybe. Dude you need to take it easy on urself, calm urself down man.
Even if she is Venus, you gotta take it step by step, not falling head over heels in love with a lady you met barely a week ago.
The desperation you have displayed could turn some girls off and even get some scared. That she called you on the 3rd day is a positive, shows she is cool with you and would prolly give ur friendship proposal some consideration. So take a chill pill, she wouldn't run away, act like the boss and let the friendship grow at a steady pace.
thank you better pesin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simi Says Falz, Adekunle Gold, YCEE Not Her Lovers / What Is Your Greatest Nightmare In A Relationship? / Nigerian Man Tells Where His Wife - To - Be Belongs In Lovely Pre Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.