Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? (797 Views)

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) / 10 Things Women Wished Their Men Would Stop Doing To Their B*obs - Must Read / (pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by EllaNkay: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Okay o. So i have a question for you. How do you feel when your partner is not sensitive to your needs but always wait for you to ask them for things before you can get what you need from them?

Do you think that this is a good reason to break up with a partner?

#MyPalmchatExperience
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by newsphase(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
He might be sensitive, but still insists you voice it out..

God knows our needs, but in the end we still have to pray before God gives it to us...

I don't see how material insensitivity, links with breakup..
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by Topestbilly(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2016
"Do you think that this is a good reason to break up with a partner?"

Hell No, as long as the needed things are provided on request... don't expect everyone to be romantic...

My ex usually fought me cos I don't remember her menstrual date, she has explained severely how to calculate it but I find it ridiculous, me that I'm thinking of how to make money, it's your menstruation wahala I will put on my head..
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by grad2012(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2016
No, instead just tell ur partner how u feel about the way he/her is so not sensitive to ur feelings and see if he/her will change,because to be sincere some people don't know they can be so cooled some times.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by EllaNkay: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
wow. i think she was asking for too much
Topestbilly:

Hell No, as long as the needed things are provided on request... don't expect everyone to be romantic...

My ex usually fought me cos I don't remember her menstrual date, she has explained severely how to calculate it but I find it ridiculous, me that I'm thinking of how to make money, it's your menstruation wahala I will put on my head..
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am I practicing deaf and dump or what? undecided
Just go ahead and ask, ask and it shall be given unto you
The bible didn't say feel and it shall be given to you according to your feelings

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by rosieluv(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

ehweh do gals rlly mk it necessary to knw deir menstrual date? this is d first of a kind,neva erd of dis before
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by rosieluv(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
EllaNkay:
Okay o. So i have a question for you. How do you feel when your partner is not sensitive to your needs but always wait for you to ask them for things before you can get what you need from them?

Do you think that this is a good reason to break up with a partner?

#MyPalmchatExperience
there are guys like dis out there,they want you to tell them your needs and it doesnt mean they are insensitive. This is not enough reason to break up. They expect that when you need something,you come to them.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by Topestbilly(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
rosieluv:

ehweh do gals rlly mk it necessary to knw deir menstrual date? this is d first of a kind,neva erd of dis before

EllaNkay:
wow. i think she was asking for too much

If guys start sharing their experiences here now u'll b surprise with the things u people have asked us to keep note of in d name of being romantic and caring.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by rosieluv(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

If guys start sharing their experiences here now u'll b surprise with the things u people have asked us to keep note of in d name of being romantic and caring.
lol buh it doesnt include rememberin our cycle
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by Jay542(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
grad2012:
No, instead just tell ur partner how u feel about the way he/her is so not sensitive to ur feelings and see if he/her will change,because to be sincere some people don't know they can be so cooled some times.
What if he doesn't heed to it. He constantly needs reminder about things. What should be the outcome?
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by Topestbilly(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
rosieluv:

That one ask ooo... I'm sure u also hav some funny things u'v asked ur man to keep note of. No lie.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by EllaNkay: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
And for how long will you keep telling the partner?
grad2012:
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by EllaNkay: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
That is the issue. That he is not sensitive, which is very important.
newsphase:
He might be sensitive, but still insists you voice it out..

God knows our needs, but in the end we still have to pray before God gives it to us...

I don't see how material insensitivity, links with breakup..
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by EllaNkay: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you my dear for that.
Jay542:

What if he doesn't heed to it. He constantly needs reminder about things. What should be the outcome?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by rosieluv(f): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

That one ask ooo... I'm sure u also hav some funny things u'v asked ur man to keep note of. No lie.
only my bday,dats all
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by Topestbilly(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
rosieluv:

only my bday,dats all

Fair enough...
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by EllaNkay: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
excatly, remembering cycle is just out of it
rosieluv:

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Would You Rather..............? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tell him

Keep telling him..since he is not a retard,he will get used to it and even him will feel something is wrong whenever he skips it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please / Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady / Must Read: My Boss And I…{$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.