Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? (506 Views)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
For lover- No
For hubby- yes

its not like am keeping anything from him but I love my privacy to be respected and as a lover, you are limited but once you've put a ring on my fourth finger, u are free..
but I strongly believe if you dont have trust issues, you shouldn't be reading my chats with people, it can make unnecessary questions and suspicions arise..

what about you?
Re: Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

No... But I can dash some receipts if he wants some proofs... But ofcurz privacy is important to me.
Re: Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
jeenah:
For lover- No
For hubby- yes

its not like am keeping anything from him but I love my privacy to be respected and as a lover, you are limited but once you've put a ring on my fourth finger, u are free..

what about you?
I'll do so with all my heart... I have nothing to hide.
Re: Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? by flexyfit(f): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
yes...I will allow him to read...I have nothing to hide..if he reads and see other guys wooing me...he get jealous and don't want it...he should put a ring on it so they will stop....
Re: Would You Allow Your Lover Read Your Chats With People? by Danhumprey: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wetin she dey find there? Anyway, I'll let her curiosity get the better of her. I got nothing to hide.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Burying Juju Inside Church In Ondo / (greece Marriage) Is Her Husband Cute Enough, Is She Not Too Old For Him / My Quest For Love – That Heartbreak In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.