Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage (3569 Views)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex – Chioma Chukwuka Apotha / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stephieehh:
Most of the things listed here are not true, not everyone who marries a virgin end up living happily ever after. Some find themselves with cheating partners who then bring home STIs, HiV and sexually transmitted spirits. Jesus came on earth for sinners not saints so if having sex makes one a sinner and makes God sad, then all the person has to do is repent to God. And serious broken heart? This can happen even when you marry as a virgin, your husband can father other kids outside of his matrimonial home or have several mistresses ( this happens a lot anyway and it's not guaranteed to be better by being a virgin). If this doesn't seriously break your heart then you're something else. But why is virginity so much emphasised on women? I keep seeing threads about being a virgin and they're all about women, maybe someone should start a thread on why men shouldn't have sex before marriage. I didn't even finish reading this, the op needs to educate himself/herself more and probably lives in the village to have such a mindset.
Thanks,for your correction. I do appreciate.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
So u had to churn out dis crap just to drive a point dat pre-marital sex is bad. Op, am disappointed in u undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Acepen(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stephieehh:
Most of the things listed here are not true, not everyone who marries a virgin end up living happily ever after. Some find themselves with cheating partners who then bring home STIs, HiV and sexually transmitted spirits. Jesus came on earth for sinners not saints so if having sex makes one a sinner and makes God sad, then all the person has to do is repent to God. And serious broken heart? This can happen even when you marry as a virgin, your husband can father other kids outside of his matrimonial home or have several mistresses ( this happens a lot anyway and it's not guaranteed to be better by being a virgin). If this doesn't seriously break your heart then you're something else. But why is virginity so much emphasised on women? I keep seeing threads about being a virgin and they're all about women, maybe someone should start a thread on why men shouldn't have sex before marriage. I didn't even finish reading this, the op needs to educate himself/herself more and probably lives in the village to have such a mindset.
so what are u trying to project? Sex outside marrige is not a big deal...i think we should do more to discourage adolesents from engaging in premarital sex rather than encouraging then with slogans like(virginity is overated)with terms like this u are actualy saying fornication is normal.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by obontami: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh Ask smelling mouth sad and obon tami angry
Iwo omo yi

O shey like oko bai

Hian sad
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
obontami:

Iwo omo yi

O shey like oko bai

Hian sad
olofofo o gba gbere
Ibi ope lo mo
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
fabulousfortune:
So u had to churn out dis crap just to drive a point dat pre-marital sex is bad. Op, am disappointed in u undecided
Pre-marital sex is more Bad that you could ever imagined. I did I disappoint you,Oh for stating the obvious isn'it. Broad is the way that lead to destruction. Thanks!
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Acepen:
so what are u trying to project? Sex outside marrige is not a big deal...i think we should do more to discourage adolesents from engaging in premarital sex rather than encouraging then with slogans like(virginity is overated)with terms like this u are actualy saying fornication is normal.

No that's not what I'm trying to project, it doesn't say so on my post. I believe personality plays a big role in relationships. Where on my post does it say virginity is overrated? What I was trying to say is whether you're a virgin or not, these things can happen to anyone. This is a free world so one can decide to either stay a virgin or engage in premarital sex, it's their choice really and I don't think I'm in the right place to tell people one is better than the other. Pls don't try to subject the things I didn't write.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by AVRecruit: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
What marriage are we waiting for??

The marriage where the man is 40 and woman is 30 both of them losing in physical attractiveness a major ingredient men look for though most guys are religious hypocrites and wont say this.

The marriage that gives a man a lot of responsibility with no benefit?

The marriage where the women put having a career and a busy schedule above their home?

The marriage where both the men and women have been around the block (i.e. slept around) before getting married bringing demons into the marriage?

The marriage powers of darkness are trying to break using anger, younger women etc?

The marriage where a man will get divorced often with no notice and pay alimony and child support his whole life. Failure to pay results in inprisonment. With thr established Ministry of Womens Affairs under UN mandate, no fault divorce and forced alimony and child support payments are coming to naija soon

The marriage where the sex dies down after two years (they gave their best years to bf and gf not you!).

So why are we waiting until marriage to have sex? I suggest to all men to get a stable girlfriend and plan to marry her later. its a work around; ideally you should marry outright but society has changed.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
AVRecruit:
What marriage are we waiting for??

The marriage where the man is 40 and woman is 30 both of them losing in physical attractiveness a major ingredient men look for though most guys are religious hypocrites and wont say this.

The marriage that gives a man a lot of responsibility with no benefit?

The marriage where the women put having a career and a busy schedule above their home?

The marriage where both the men and women have been around the block (i.e. slept around) before getting married bringing demons into the marriage?

The marriage powers of darkness are trying to break using anger, younger women etc?

The marriage where a man will get divorced often with no notice and pay alimony and child support his whole life. Failure to pay results in inprisonment. With thr established Ministry of Womens Affairs under UN mandate, no fault divorce and forced alimony and child support payments are coming to naija soon

The marriage where the sex dies down after two years (they gave their best years to bf and gf not you!).

So why are we waiting until marriage to have sex? I suggest to all men to get a stable girlfriend and plan to marry her later. its a work around; ideally you should marry outright but society has changed.
Why are you trying to deviate from the truth and what the society says. Don't quote me if you have no stronger objection. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Girls Resist Handsome Boys? / "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.