Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage (3554 Views)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex – Chioma Chukwuka Apotha / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having "SEX",the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.

1. You miss contracting HIV,AIDS and STI'S.

2. You miss having an unwanted pregnancy that may push you to commit abortion(s) that can cause you to be barren for the rest of your miserable life.

3. You miss having sexually transmitted spirits that will seal up your destiny.

4. You miss being a school drop-out with no career and future plans.

5. You miss making God and your parents sad and dissapointed thereby risking their wraths.

6. You miss risking cervical or ovarian cancer.

7. You miss being "Used and"Dumped(That kind of feeling).

8. You miss getting serious "Broken heart".

9. You risk life regrets that at times make you think Suicide,to end it all.

10. And finally you miss not making it to Everlasting happiness with God.

Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having pre-marital sex?

Remain Happy.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Christardor: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please don't let HEAVEN pass you by..
The reason why I won't go with op's opinion is that I have the fear that once i taste the forbidden fruit,i will start hunting for more and my life will take a negative course...VTM

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Your life is worth more than a few minutes enjoyment that will surely destroy your life in this present and in the future. Wise up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is the gain of selling your dignity for a useless and destructive pleasure of a few minutes. Nothing is without repercussion.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
...... Most importantly, you miss the oxytocin rush that bombards your brain and clouds your emotions--- such as you miss all the red flags, bells and whistles blowing against this person.

Young/People, when you are dating/courting, put sex on hold. Sex clouds judgement. If s/he leaves or misbehaves cause of lack of sex, let 'em walk. Rejoice for having dodged an "inevitable" bullet way early on. Thank your god and carry on.

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hateu2 dis is for u and mrcork grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateyu2 dis is for u and mrcork grin
oremi, cork no get diccck true talk
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateyu2 dis is for u and mrcork grin

Biko ore, wet in dem they talk here :DD
Awon pastors lo was nibi oo
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
haha shocked shocked even with his 17inches kondo shocked shocked abi nah lie? grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:

Biko ore, wet in dem they talk here :DD
Awon pastors lo was nibi oo

Preach on pastor .. Halleluyah, hatey still never hear u sir.. Pls speak on man of God
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by MrCork: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateu2 dis is for u and mrcork grin

angry
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
haha shocked shocked even with his 17inches kondo shocked shocked abi nah lie? grin
where he wan see am :DD
Maybe he will borrow smellymouths sha o
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:

Preach on pastor .. Halleluyah, hatey still never hear u sir.. Pls speak on man of God
lol
Emi o raye oo.
I go taste before taking home :DD
You Don call mrcork ooo
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
where he wan see am :DD
Maybe he will borrow smellymouths sha o
ha
So u mean to say smelly own is extral extral large ? shocked more dan 17inches of mrcork own ??
shocked Jesu!!

Hehehe oremi I just rembrd something grin grin grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
ha
So u mean to say smelly own is extral extral large ? shocked more dan 17inches of mrcork own ??
shocked Jesu!!

Hehehe oremi I just rembrd something grin grin grin
smellingmouth is endowed down there according to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, ore. I know wetin you remember ooo cheesy
Last night abi cheesy
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
smellingmouth is endowed down there according to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, ore. I know wetin you remember ooo cheesy
Last night abi cheesy
lastnight oooooooo.. Hatey ure mouthed Abeg grin grin grin
Spoilt pikin like u be influencing me.. Eewwww
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
lastnight oooooooo.. Hatey ure mouthed Abeg grin grin grin
Spoilt pikin like u be influencing me.. Eewwww
heheheheheheh

See My mentor ooo cheesy
I used to be gentle oo not until I sabi you undecided
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamNawty(f): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheheh

See My mentor ooo cheesy
I used to be gentle oo not until I sabi you undecided
lol.. U like dis? Lol
I comment my reserve grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
lol.. U like dis? Lol
I comment my reserve grin
heheheheheh
Ask smellingmouth sad and obontami angry
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by flokii: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
See this OP jonzing sha. grin. that ur no 10 tho.

Well you'll also miss being tagged 'legend' by like minds & all d fun + self gratification that comes with it.

Moral of d story.. Know thyself, criticize less #cheers
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by obontami: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having "SEX",the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.

2. You miss having an unwanted pregnancy that may push you to commit abortion(s) that can cause you to be barren for the rest of your miserable life.

5. You miss making God and your parents sad and dissapointed thereby risking their wraths.

Remain Happy.

This shiit is already stale as fccck breh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by adegeye38(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sex is grossly overrated in africa
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:

People not only get infected with STIs through premarital-sex. Many people out there who contracted one infection or the other might be as a result of sheer misfortune - fate, nothing more. One can use any of the protective means at his disposal to lessen the odds although that doesn't mean you are entirely safe. Even your honest lovable wife could change character and give you the infection. One way or the other you'd still acquire it if that's what fate wants for you. Just pray that luck be on your side always.

There are pills for ensuring that conception doesn't occur. You must have heard about c*d*m I guess. It also depends on how well you play your game. And heck, some people are barren right from childhood so it doesn't necessarily guarantee with all certainty that you will be fertile if you abstain from premarital sex.

Flawed

Like I said, if you are smart, nothing would happen. Except you a novice in the game.

Everybody is not of christian or Islam faith. Some people do not believe in God i.e atheist. You parents will surely be angry with you cos no responsible parent will commend his/her daughter for doing such. But they aren't going to kill you or disown you. You are their child. If you plead for their forgiveness and sincerely relay how sorry you are, they will pardon you. Nothing can compare with the natural love parents have for their children. Except of course you wanted to use them for money ritual and time ran out on you.

Matter of chance.

You know, failing at something is a good sign; it means you have tried your hands at something and even thought it didn't work out as expected, that event will give you experience and skills. You have the courage to go for your desire, that's applaudable and rare. After getting dumped for several times, you develop immunity and become numb to weakening emotions. A coward will always remain in his stagnant position out of fear of rejection and cowards die many times before their eventual terrible death. What gives you the assurance that your wife wouldn't break your heart because you maintain your side of the bargain as a faithful husband?

Yeah. But with time, you'll move on and know how best to handle what comes next.

It could be the other way round you know. Also, Cause for happiness and sadness is subjective.

Already answered this.

Remain Happy.
Bullshit thread!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hattchett:

People not only get infected with STIs through premarital-sex. Many people out there who contracted one infection or the other might be as a result of sheer misfortune - fate, nothing more. One can use any of the protective means at his disposal to lessen the odds although that doesn't mean you are entirely safe. Even your honest lovable wife could change character and give you the infection. One way or the other you'd still acquire it if that's what fate wants for you. Just pray that luck be on your side always.

There are pills for ensuring that conception doesn't occur. You must have heard about c*d*m I guess. It also depends on how well you play your game. And heck, some people are barren right from childhood so it doesn't necessarily guarantee with all certainty that you will be fertile if you abstain from premarital sex.

Flawed

Like I said, if you are smart, nothing would happen. Except you a novice in the game.

Everybody is not of christian or Islam faith. Some people do not believe in God i.e atheist. You parents will surely be angry with you cos no responsible parent will commend his/her daughter for doing such. But they aren't going to kill you or disown you. You are their child. If you plead for their forgiveness and sincerely relay how sorry you are, they will pardon you. Nothing can compare with the natural love parents have for their children. Except of course you wanted to use them for money ritual and time ran out on you.

Matter of chance.

You know, failing at something is a good sign; it means you have tried your hands at something and even thought it didn't work out as expected, that event will give you experience and skills. You have the courage to go for your desire, that's applaudable and rare. After getting dumped for several times, you develop immunity and become numb to weakening emotions. A coward will always remain in his stagnant position out of fear of rejection and cowards die many times before their eventual terrible death. What gives you the assurance that your wife wouldn't break your heart because you maintain your side of the bargain as a faithful husband?

Yeah. But with time, you'll move on and know how best to handle what comes next.

It could be the other way round you know. Also, Cause for happiness and sadness is subjective.

Already answered this.

Bullshit thread!
How was it bullshit. All what you type up their are pure thrash boy. All of them are lame points to defend your sexual boombalacity laced with stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
How was it bullshit. All what you type up their are pure thrash boy. All of them are lame points to defend your sexual boombalacity laced with stupidity.

Your îdiocy is astonishing. Your thread is utter rubbish and I shouldn't have graced it with a quote if I had realised before hand that the writer lacks brain cells. Only one point from the utter claptrash you wrote makes little sense.

You have turned an advocate and started a campaign against premarital sex simply because a girl rejected your lame ass.

Dude, take your frustration off NL and suck up to your low self esteem.

Dümb fücktard!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
You can still get cervical cancer or ovarian cancer even if you marry as a virgin.
Any woman that starts having sex irrespective of when is at risk for cervical Cancer unless she has been vaccinated as a child. Where as ovarian cancer has nothing to do with having sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hattchett:

Your îdiocy is astonishing. Your thread is utter rubbish and I shouldn't have graced it with a quote if I had realised before hand that the writer lacks brain cells. Only one point from the utter claptrash you wrote makes little sense.

You have turned an advocate and started a campaign against premarital sex simply because a girl rejected your lame ass.

Dude, take your frustration off NL and suck up to your low self esteem.

Dümb fücktard!
I could not help but laugh after reading the thrash you type up their. And who told your pathetic dumb ass that a lass rejected me. I don't av any shit of time to waste over a girl or your types,so get the sorry ass out of my thread and never you quote me again.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
You can still get cervical cancer or ovarian cancer even if you marry as a virgin.
Any woman that starts having sex irrespective of when is at risk for cervical Cancer unless she has been vaccinated as a child. Where as ovarian cancer has nothing to do with having sex.
Pls don't type what you ain't sure of my lady because Cervical or Ovarian cancer happen more faster with sex and more worse if you continue having sex with reckless abandon. Thanks if you get the msg.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
Pls don't type what you ain't sure of my lady because Cervical or Ovarian cancer happen more faster with sex and more worse if you continue having sex with reckless abandon. Thanks if you get the msg.

If I was not a medical personnel then i won't type but since I am one, I will rather correct wrong information. But knowing you from past interactions you dont like corrections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
ovarian cancer?
No make me plank you na.... You get brain so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Want Me To Join Her Church / 40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting / These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.