Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo (3162 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mizzbouqui Is the woman behind the scene, she is so so exquisite, permit me to say I l*ve her, that is if she's not married grin cheesygrin

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Perfecttouch(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:
Mizzbouqui Is the woman behind the scene, she is so so exquisite, permit me to say I l*ve her, that is if she's not married grin cheesygrin
op,na like this ur brain be

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
hahahahahahahah.......that was harsh, you mean his brain cells are this clusttered..lmao

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
So this is how you think?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by dmgr(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wat mkes u say so?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Perfecttouch(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

So this is how you think?
no I mean that's how you brain is wired. You no be small Pickin self imagine that.
Signature: download your best android massanger here>>>

You see your life

5 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by RoyalBlak007: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by L1TTLE(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
I concur grin
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
no I mean that's how you brain is wired. You no be small Pickin self imagine that.
Signature: download your best android massanger here>>>

You see your life
E pain am cheesy
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by KELVINXY: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op wetin she give u chop?!

she fine shaa buh where u carry d comparison go too far abegcheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
L1TTLE:
I concur grin
cheesy
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
KELVINXY:
Op wetin she give u chop?!

she fine shaa buh where u carry d comparison go too far abegcheesy
Who come fine pass her here? Back to your question,,,, she gave me her lovely smiles, satisfied?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by ernesty20(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
That smelly geh
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

She's cute... Go for it OP cheesy
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
ernesty20:
That smelly geh
Your heart stinks
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

She's cute... Go for it OP cheesy
That's if she's going to accept me
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Perfecttouch(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

E pain am cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

That's if she's going to accept me

grin oohh OK.... Good luck
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by aloobright17: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bold step....but
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you op

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=48534386][/quote]
I will teach you a lesson when am done

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Thank you op
And been in the territory of the stupid one makes you more setup*d
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh OK.... Good luck
Thanks
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

And been in the territory of the stupid one makes you more setup*d

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bad belle
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

Bad belle

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Aunty mizzbouqui, say chomtin, hahahahaha.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
who she help
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Aunty Missbouqui, say chomtin, hahahahaha.
She will, at the appropriate time. Cheers
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by 400billionman: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smh

Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by Emytexboy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
400billionman:
Smh
Then look the other way
Re: See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo by IamLEGEND1: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
what am i seeing?
Mashured woman doing hair like mickey mouse? Naija!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Most Powerful Images Ever Captured. / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video) / Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.