Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS (38700 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video) / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2016
iamblisz:
Op why you dey lie like this, look carefully and you will see that the elephant is inside its own terrain (permit me) and the soldiers were feeding the elephant that was why it came close to the fence to feed, if am very correct I think that is Maiduguri zoo, I have been there once, and that elephant is not giant,
Lastly , why did you crop the picture?, I guess you did it so that people will not know that the elephant is inside its own fence.
He's a Nigerian blogger lol
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by BE811APP: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2016
intresting...

is dat sambisa or just another forest... with lots of inhabitants?
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2016
The OP and some comments here dey make person shame. Some Nigerians daft sha
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by SaiNigeria: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Illiterate and showy Nigerian soldiers....

Bokoharam is busy carting away your armouries while you genocidal lots are busy snapping with elephants
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Tyocsyn: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Well, Nigerian Soldiers are well known for gallant performance every where allover the world. Political Boko Haram has ended and you can see their efficacy back again. They have all its take to win the war.
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by sexychocho(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

Bro you talk as if you no be nigerian..... We both know we no get respect for wild life.....

So can't u make a change and make pple knw dat wildlifes r important and nid to be nurtured and not terrorized
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Princess4ng(f): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha... Chei.... So this one sef follow enter headlines.... Abasi ntua mbom
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by ThunderingHooves: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
This is an Indian elephant, and not an African one. Quite different in character.
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by enigma2007(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2016
frozenSun:
ahh

sure say dem no use bullet humble that elephant.?

Then he wan die bi that! Its either you kill them or you tranquilize them properly else the elephant will trample everything within its path until it drops from exhaustion or blood loss.

Those elephants get tempers that you cant play anyhow with o!
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by fendorf(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Lmao
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by oyinkinola: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2016
....wow! it make me remember my days in barrack I love Nigerian Army....God bless you boys!
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Akalia(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerian Soldiers are brave and swagged out. Isn't that timberland boots they are wearing or a look-alike?
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Worksunlimited: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2016
dainformant:
Some Nigerian soldiers who were recently sent on a special mission against Boko Haram insurgents at Nigeria-Cameroon border have returned home stronger than before and in one piece... The soldiers appeared to have enjoyed their stay in the region judging from the fact that even a giant elephant recognized them as special forces while playing with it by "bowing down to them"...

Sources; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/giant-elephant-recognizes-nigerian.html

The attire of the special forces no bad.. Black on camo...

Bokoharam no mind face ordinary soldier exchange bullet.. Buh when it comes to special forces, na run dem dey always run...

Afterall u cannot compare a special forces sniper with a regular soldier sniper...
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by blingxx(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
even elephant sef dey respect
if u see ak47 and bazooka on the other hand, won't u respect the soldier ? grin
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2016
I feel like smacking this op's head..that Elephant is in an enclosure. The Jos Wild Life Park have something of such nature. It aint bowing to nada.
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Gewezzy1(f): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2016
To every Soldier out there risking thr lives for us. I love you 😘😘😘😘
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by lurdkriss: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Which kindelephant dey bow
Elephant wey dey inside em own enclosure
Look closely and u will see wat I mean
If its bowing down, where are its legs Inside its stomach
Abeg its too Early for all dis kind news undecided

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Omonigeriarere: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
iamblisz:
Op why you dey lie like this, look carefully and you will see that the elephant is inside its own terrain (permit me) and the soldiers were feeding the elephant that was why it came close to the fence to feed, if am very correct I think that is Maiduguri zoo, I have been there once, and that elephant is not giant,
Lastly , why did you crop the picture?, I guess you did it so that people will not know that the elephant is inside its own fence.

You dey mind the op? From pics 2 and 3, one can deduce that the Elephant might mistakenly falls into pit with which it was surrounded: the soldiers took advantage having known that it can't come out of the pitch to attack them.
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Shome36(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2016
iamblisz:
Your absolutely right i swear... it's Maiduguri zoo i knw the place and the elephants... I can even share my pictures with the elephants too. So you people can lie?
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2016
But where is Mynd44 now? Day don break oh grin
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Elephants are actually more intelligent than many humans.
They hardly suffer from amnesia which is common among humans.[/size]
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Renewed16(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
coolnice one
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by kenoz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Elephant sef dey fear naija soldiers
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Oahray: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol. The elephant isn't bowing jare, it's standing and feeding. The elephant is in an enclosure, but the persons are standing on a raised platform the edge of which lay the grass. Stop deceiving the gullible!
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Princepoint(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Am sure the elephant has been shoot with some bullet
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by bigmarvelous(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
If truely the elephant bow down to them,it may mean somethings.it not normal for animal to bow down to me.smiley my point of view
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by mikron(m): 1:35am On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Andesco(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2016
That is the Sanda Kyarimi Zoo in Maiduguri Central Municipality. The elephant you see there is not bowing, rather it is in a shallow trench excavated to house the two animals. The elephants usually come around the edge of the trench whenever anybody comes close expecting to get food (usually the neem-tree leaves). Our soldiers have done a great job in the North east and are still doing great but that elephant is certainly not bowing to them. It is looking for food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions / How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.