Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,462 members, 7,823,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Obasanjo, Buhari And The Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Buhari And The Nigerian Economy (397 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Obasanjo: Buhari Not Hot In Economic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Buhari And The Nigerian Economy by sinisters(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Have you read My Watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? It's comical with mysterious revelations into the characters of our Leaders. El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant was nasty, my watch is more nasty. On page 111 Obasanjo wrote that a Buhari's presidency may be an economic disaster for Nigeria except he finds a capable economic adviser . Buhari may be a strong inflexible courageous and firm leader but not a good economic manager. The book was published 2014. It's happening. I wonder why this was not avoided when the president was sworn in last year by putting in place a very strong economic team.
Am not out to blame anyone, I just wish our Elders will stop gambling with the destiny of Nigeria. We know our problems and the solution but lack the will.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari And The Nigerian Economy by junketer(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2016
F

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr / The Tsa And Financial Systems Stability / Buhari Is Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen – Clo***[read More]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.