Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You (560 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by Regya(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dear Reader,
Are you in a relationship but you fear the worst might happen someday either leaving you for someone else or cheating on you? Wait a minute, are you a serious Christian if "Yes" then you must have a mentor and if you don't have then you really need one. My brethren, relationship of any kind has a spiritual foundation and if certainly it's the type that leads to marriage then you need to go back to the originator which is God Almighty but first you need a mentor not a must entire nor who is needed it married but an experienced married man or woman that has a Godly root. Don't run any part of your life as if it's an accident get your spiritual mentor involved in your life and make sure he/she mentors the both of you together. This is a free counseling I offer any further attract a cost. Write me at rajoku@yahoo.com
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by Gflat: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am always prepared in a relationship. I have a girlfriend, assistant girlfriend, back up girlfriend and side chicks then one night stand chicks then finally FWBs
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by bitchcrafts: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
lol
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gflat:
I am always prepared in a relationship. I have a girlfriend, assistant girlfriend, back up girlfriend and side chicks then one night stand chicks then finally FWBs

LMAO!!! You won't put all your eggs in one basket, huh? grin grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by goodmorning40: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
I've got enough experience now I am a mentor myself
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by dukeprince50: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gflat:
funny post
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by sorextee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'm in a relationship but it's like we may have broken up. We quarreled some weeks back. She asked me if I would marry her by December (we are 6 months). I told her no. Since den, she changed. She stopped calling. When I call her, she won't answer. I called her 2weeks back. It was on call waiting. Let's assume she's still on the phone cos she has not called me back. And I'm still waiting.

The girl I really like is still in the abroad. She's coming back next month. I'm not sure if she really likes me back..
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

I think after I've been thru hell & back, I can say tat I'm so capable to choose whether I'll hold on or let it go tongue

Some relationships are not meant to have happy endings sha..
Re: Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You by Gflat: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
LadyMercedes:

LMAO!!! You won't put all your eggs in one basket, huh? grin grin

Judging from the experiences I had gone through. NO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? / Relationship / What's The Most Embarrasing Text You Have Sent To The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.