Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? (819 Views)

Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! / Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by EllaNkay: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
So you finally made it to one special village where they observe a "Dream Come True" night once a year.
Anything you dream, comes true.
People have always avoided that special night because...what if you have a bad dream
But you decided to take that risk.
In your dream (on this special night of course), you are looking at 4 doors.
- The first door leads to wealth. Just riches, nothing more.
- The second door leads to a cure for your dying stepmom's sickness. She always believed in you. She paid all your school fees even when your dad stopped being supportive long ago. Your real mom is still alive but you have not been in touch with her since primary school days.
- The third door leads to true love. That perfect man or woman of your dreams. No quarrels. No cheating. Joy and peace all through.
- The fourth and final door leads to you waking up to your normal life.
Your normal life is that you're single, stepmom is really sick and you're broke without a job.
Which door would you open, and why?

#MyPalmchatExperience
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

The first door... Who doesn't want money?
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by herzern(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
All dhiz fictional questions are irritatinq to me.....

You see people storm this thread and squabble on Impossibilities.... undecided
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by Spicylate(f): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by mizzbouqui(f): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
I can't control myself in my dream undecided
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by lekjons(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mtcheew!
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by dukeprince50: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'll go for the second door where I can cure my step mom, I can still make money, no problem, I do not need a wife that won't quarrel me, I must quarrel with my wife even if its once b4 death do us part, I see quarrel as part of love. so I rather heal my step mom, I do not have a step mom anyways
Re: On A Lighter Note............ "Which Door Will You Open"? by dukeprince50: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I can't control myself in my dream undecided
believe it or not, I've been able to control my dream twice or thrice. I know what I was doing in the dream, and I knew i was in a dream, I was able to control myself, I don't really know how but I knew I did something cos I wanna do it and not cos it was a dream

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here! Who Sugar Daddy Is This?? (Photo) / How True Is This? / What Will You Do If You Come To Realize Your Husband Has erection Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.