Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Marriages Of Death And Two Ways To Avoid Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriages Of Death And Two Ways To Avoid Them (461 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriages Of Death And Two Ways To Avoid Them by abdulwasiiilyas: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
check full story here. http://influence.com.ng/marriages-that-lead-to-death-and-two-ways-to-avoid-them/
[size=16pt]Igbokwe Murders Juliet's Lover on Their Marital Bed[/size]
[size=14pt]Mr. Igbokwe on July, the 25th, 2016, returned from a business trip to Onitsha to find Olatundun on his bed ravaging his dear wife and taking her on mountainous trips of ecstasy. Am I vacillating? he was having sex with her on their matrimonial bed very akin to portrayals we are fed in movies.
Igbokwe engaged the thief in a brawl. Sensing possible dominance, he made for a machete with which he snuffed the last breath out of his invader. Pathetic Igbokwe!. Both Igbokwe and his wife Juliet are in police custody waiting to be charged to court and trialed.
The cheating wife made some sobbing remarks befitting a woman caught in her act. That their marriage had been on the precipice with incessant fights and quarrels. That Igbokwe has been negligent of his duties.
What was more noteworthy in her statements was her claim to not know how it all happened, that she suspects she was under some form of spell. To charm you, madam Juliet, a man doesn't need to visit sorcerers, particularly in this age and time. You hinted on his repeated attempts at making advances at you. This was at a time Igbokwe was absent in his presence and you craved those good old days while Igbokwe and You, Juliet chipped away at your remnant emotional accounts.
That created a gap which Olatundun noticed and seized the moment. make no mistake about it, his persistence in the face of Igbokwe's unfeelingness, and Juliet's disenchantment, among other things were enough spell for the late Olatundun to find his way into her hearth and by extension, her legs.
In this whole saga, everyone loses. Like I wrote in my last piece on this subject, making a marriage work in a way that records less fights and more fulfillment, is an art that requires the mastery of certain diverse sets of skills. A mastery that does not eliminate crisis but entrenches skilful management and resolution of arising conflicts. [/size]
read more at....http://influence.com.ng/marriages-that-lead-to-death-and-two-ways-to-avoid-them/

(1) (Reply)

Good Tips For Women In Relationships / The Child In Every Man That Needs Attention / Hilarious Joke!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.