Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband (1153 Views)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by saaedlee: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2016

Yes it isn't a typographical error "His Husband to be" is what best we can describe Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi's husband-to-be. Though Illegal in Nigeria, Bisi has since showed the Nigerian Government that he can only be prosecuted if he is in the country Nigeria. Bisi and Anthony, his husband-to-be have taken their love bed from America to Italy. They are currently vacationing in Venice part of the country.

The love smitten couple, who are set to tie the knot in November this year, have been documenting their getaway on Instagram to show the world how they true and passionate they are about their feelings.

The gay couple obviously love smitten by each other are set to tie the know later this year in a private ceremony, have been showing off their romance, and how they feel about each other on Instagram, truly one can only say

See More Photos here:

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/08/bisi-alimi-shares-photos-with-his.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44, rocktation, Farano

Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
END TIME COUPLES
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
His husband. That just sounds awkward
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Bishops10(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
I feel so sorry for Women who married teachers, instead of finding money in the pockets when washing their husbands clothes, All they find is
List of Noise Makers
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by adedayo3193(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Stupid fellow
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
They both fugly...

Consequences of bizarre anal crevice exploration.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
op stop promoting gay's posting this shii here would corrupt so many minds angry angry
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Sexytemi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
I feel so nauseous seeing them, so disgusting.....*yuck*...

how guy go leave better hole for shit hole still amazes me.angryundecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by IamLEGEND1: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kai! this world eh grin even if i die today,I know say I don witness some really bizarre stuff.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by saaedlee: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
op stop promoting gay's posting this shii here would corrupt so many minds angry angry

Can you prove without reasonable doubt that what I do here is "promoting gays"?
Or is your mind corrupted by the contents of the thread?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
This thread is nauseating
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by Owoplenty(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Holly ass
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by wiringdpt(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
His husband, so i guess he is the one getting fvcked...what d hell is wrong with these people, have they tasted a juicy pusssy before? angry
Re: Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband by DamiAbandry: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2017
what is seen, cannot be unseen, CHAII, see more here: http://happenings.com.ng/bisi-alimi-kisses-husband-new-photo-shares-message-love/

(1) (Reply)

Ufhfjdksnd / 3 Adult Websites For Sale (very Cheap) / Man Marries A 10ft Cobra He Believes Is His Reincarnated Girlfriend (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.