Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) (1929 Views)

Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
nairaland like nigeria is full of many funny being cheesy

i too know
these ones go about forming being knowledgeable about everything, they will enter your thread just to look for errors so they can show themselves, they are mostly thin skinned and cry when they are disliked openly eg: sexxlillz

haters
these are the worst they dont know you, but just feel the need to piss you off, they will walk into your thread just to make a negative comment,they are the first to laugh when their fellow hater mocks you eg: mrcock babzilla mishatey

ignorant smart ass
these ones will be asking dumb questions and when you reply them, they will give you a mockful reply and say (BYE), they always realise their dumbness after you have countered their nonsense statement with the truth eg: maxi112 STFUareyouG0d ihatepuzzy

i must comment

these ones will walk in, just to comment, most wont even read the content of the thread, their own is to comment, some use smileys others give a very passive comment eg: trapqueen77 mizzbouqui emperorlee

doubters
another set of jokers, to them anygirl that doesnt reply or talk well to them is a guy behind the account, they claim that the guy is looking for money or airtime and meanwhile the people complaining dont even have money to start with eg: gflat Senibo1

ass lickers
they go about praising everyone, they will even support a mumu and not even know eg: STFUareyouG0d smellingmouth

the readers
they will walk in, read and go , most dont like wahala so they dont bother saying anything

the de railers
men these are the worst, they walk into your thread, if its decent, they hunt for who to mock , when the person reacts they continue pushing till your thread loses its plot eg: 2bb4cb3e unapapadeycraze maxi112 Senibo1 babzilla aloobright17

the toasters
they always go about saying hi to everygirl, every single girl, once them see F they click quote just to toast smh eg: muva aloobright17 STFUareyouG0d Fairlyusedpant ( this one will be using my gran pa toasting lines)

the reporters
these ones will walk into an interesting controversial thread and mention a MOD, very childish

the fighters
once you see them in a thread check well they are fighting, so so fight up and down eg: herbie mhisbliss

the am too beautiful for nairaland boys girls
they will go about commenting in juicy news and putting themselves infront of guys, when they get the attention they crave they will form, am not here for that madam change you account to male remove your picture and receive peace eg: berlyn , lavena and the rest of their crew

the thread creators
like myself tongue create threads morning to night cheesy they always create threads with yeye topics up and down, when you mock them, they will call you a hater eg: onila mizzbouqui ILegend

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by SweetieConstie(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
tongue Thank God I don't belong to any category! cheesy grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by SweetieConstie(f): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Importexpert, how market sire? cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
This thread is invalid without giving suitable examples of each group angry
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Venusman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
which category are you?. Op
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
you like wahala
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Venusman:
which category are you?. Op
you can tell me
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Young03(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thrash
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmm interesting
Fabulocity:
where you been?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
Hmm interesting
i tried abi?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Countrygirl(f): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
OP give example(s) in each category jorr
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i tried abi?

Yes
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by danxzy: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
lolz

You Really KnOW Them Very Well

But For Me I Dont Need Anybody Wahala

Na Just To Read And GO If Its Something I Must Comment Then I Comment Responsibily

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Busy as a bee
You felt my absence? grin
STFUareyouG0d:
where you been?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by jamalnation(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wait

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
areyougod...Fits the perfect description of what you label "asslickers".

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Many people have been complain that things have been "boring" lately. You should stir up controversy to make things more "interesting ". Or maybe I should open up a man bashing thread...
NairalandEFCC1:

you like wahala
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cc STFUareyouG0d
Vanquay16:
areyougod...Fits the perfect description of what you label "asslickers".

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Many people have been complain that things have been "boring" lately. You should stir up controversy to make things more "interesting ". Or maybe I should open up a man bashing thread...
who are we bashing
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok....

The "I AM TOO BUSY"....

Even when they are waiting at home for mama to prepare afternoon food so that they can eat Osho free,

They will come online to shout... "I am too busy" angry
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Cc STFUareyouG0d
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
We? No one in particular.
NairalandEFCC1:

who are we bashing
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
We? No one in particular.
alright let me tag names to the characters
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oya na cheesy
NairalandEFCC1:
alright let me tag names to the characters
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Cc STFUareyouG0d

Have we met?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oya na cheesy
done my best
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reporters = EmperorLeee angry
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
nairaland like nigeria is full of many funny being cheesy

i too know
these ones go about forming being knowledgeable about everything, they will enter your thread just to look for errors so they can show themselves, they are mostly thin skinned and cry when they are disliked openly eg: sexxlillz

haters
these are the worst they dont know you, but just feel the need to piss you off, they will walk into your thread just to make a negative comment,they are the first to laugh when their fellow hater mocks you eg: mrcock babzilla mishatey

ignorant smart ass
these ones will be asking dumb questions and when you reply them, they will give you a mockful reply and say (BYE), they always realise their dumbness after you have countered their nonsense statement with the truth eg: maxi112 STFUareyouG0d ihatepuzzy

i must comment

these ones will walk in, just to comment, most wont even read the content of the thread, their own is to comment, some use smileys others give a very passive comment eg: trapqueen77 mizzbouqui emperorlee

doubters
another set of jokers, to them anygirl that doesnt reply or talk well to them is a guy behind the account, they claim that the guy is looking for money or airtime and meanwhile the people complaining dont even have money to start with eg: gflat Senibo1

ass lickers
they go about praising everyone, they will even support a mumu and not even know eg: STFUareyouG0d smellingmouth

the readers
they will walk in, read and go , most dont like wahala so they dont bother saying anything

the de railers
men these are the worst, they walk into your thread, if its decent, they hunt for who to mock , when the person reacts they continue pushing till your thread loses its plot eg: 2bb4cb3e unapapadeycraze maxi112 Senibo1 babzilla aloobright17

the toasters
they always go about saying hi to everygirl, every single girl, once them see F they click quote just to toast smh eg: muva aloobright17 STFUareyouG0d Fairlyusedpant ( this one will be using my gran pa toasting lines)

the reporters
these ones will walk into an interesting controversial thread and mention a MOD, very childish

the fighters
once you see them in a thread check well they are fighting, so so fight up and down eg: herbie mhisbliss

the am too beautiful for nairaland boys girls
they will go about commenting in juicy news and putting themselves infront of guys, when they get the attention they crave they will form, am not here for that madam change you account to male remove your picture and receive peace eg: berlyn , lavena and the rest of their crew

the thread creators
like myself tongue create threads morning to night cheesy they always create threads with yeye topics up and down, when you mock them, they will call you a hater eg: onila mizzbouqui
Boy are you thirsty for attention

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Busy as a bee
You felt my absence? grin
I actually didn't tongue tongue tongue

Ignore those insignificant a55holes. I don't have their time. I don't give them attention cuz they don't count cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Loving Me Or Is She Teaching On Me ? (pics) / my ex-girlfriend growing , Booty Like Zebra. / Sex Or Football????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.