Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) (1941 Views)

Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
i swear i am not bothered .... Attention seeking op just continue you hear cool

Peace!!!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by mhisbliss(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Damn u hardly see any thread they wont mention me NairalandEFCC1 you've been noticed can i go now

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by MUVA(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
nairaland like nigeria is full of many funny being cheesy

i too know
these ones go about forming being knowledgeable about everything, they will enter your thread just to look for errors so they can show themselves, they are mostly thin skinned and cry when they are disliked openly eg: sexxlillz

haters
these are the worst they dont know you, but just feel the need to piss you off, they will walk into your thread just to make a negative comment,they are the first to laugh when their fellow hater mocks you eg: mrcock babzilla mishatey

ignorant smart ass
these ones will be asking dumb questions and when you reply them, they will give you a mockful reply and say (BYE), they always realise their dumbness after you have countered their nonsense statement with the truth eg: maxi112 STFUareyouG0d ihatepuzzy

i must comment

these ones will walk in, just to comment, most wont even read the content of the thread, their own is to comment, some use smileys others give a very passive comment eg: trapqueen77 mizzbouqui emperorlee

doubters
another set of jokers, to them anygirl that doesnt reply or talk well to them is a guy behind the account, they claim that the guy is looking for money or airtime and meanwhile the people complaining dont even have money to start with eg: gflat Senibo1

ass lickers
they go about praising everyone, they will even support a mumu and not even know eg: STFUareyouG0d smellingmouth

the readers
they will walk in, read and go , most dont like wahala so they dont bother saying anything

the de railers
men these are the worst, they walk into your thread, if its decent, they hunt for who to mock , when the person reacts they continue pushing till your thread loses its plot eg: 2bb4cb3e unapapadeycraze maxi112 Senibo1 babzilla aloobright17

the toasters
they always go about saying hi to everygirl, every single girl, once them see F they click quote just to toast smh eg: muva aloobright17 STFUareyouG0d Fairlyusedpant ( this one will be using my gran pa toasting lines)

the reporters
these ones will walk into an interesting controversial thread and mention a MOD, very childish

the fighters
once you see them in a thread check well they are fighting, so so fight up and down eg: herbie mhisbliss

the am too beautiful for nairaland boys girls
they will go about commenting in juicy news and putting themselves infront of guys, when they get the attention they crave they will form, am not here for that madam change you account to male remove your picture and receive peace eg: berlyn , lavena and the rest of their crew

the thread creators
like myself tongue create threads morning to night cheesy they always create threads with yeye topics up and down, when you mock them, they will call you a hater eg: onila mizzbouqui ILegend

Would you please keep me out of your foolery?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Reporters = EmperorLeee angry

See this Arsenal fan oo grin. Where you been dey hide since na.

NairalandEFCC1 undecided You for give us better name na angry but na true I no dey read am oo grin cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by obontami: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babzilla:
Boy are you thirsty for attention
The guy na heavy mumu

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Man U for life tongue
What happened to emperorlee?
Dem ban you grin
EMPERORLEEE:

See this Arsenal fan oo grin. Where you been dey hide since na.

NairalandEFCC1 undecided You for give us better name na angry but na true I no dey read am oo grin cheesy

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Don't mind them
Ignoramuses grin
STFUareyouG0d:
I actually didn't tongue tongue tongue

Ignore those insignificant a55holes. I don't have their time. I don't give them attention cuz they don't count cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Man U for life tongue
What happened to emperorlee?
Dem ban you grin

No kast me na shocked

grin E go commot from jail on Friday cheesy

BTW: Man u koh... Woman u ni undecided
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
i swear i am not bothered .... Attention seeking op just continue you hear cool

Peace!!!!

Omo yii re grin.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Omo yii re grin.
kini mo se?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by stiflerdrug: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
cry
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
kini mo se?

Who dey teach yoruba grin. Booni?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Who dey teach yoruba grin. Booni?
omo yoruba ni mi cool
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
omo yoruba ni mi cool

grin omo Nna ni e menh.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hope this get to the fp
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
nairaland like nigeria is full of many funny being cheesy

i too know
these ones go about forming being knowledgeable about everything, they will enter your thread just to look for errors so they can show themselves, they are mostly thin skinned and cry when they are disliked openly eg: sexxlillz

haters
these are the worst they dont know you, but just feel the need to piss you off, they will walk into your thread just to make a negative comment,they are the first to laugh when their fellow hater mocks you eg: mrcock babzilla mishatey

ignorant smart ass
these ones will be asking dumb questions and when you reply them, they will give you a mockful reply and say (BYE), they always realise their dumbness after you have countered their nonsense statement with the truth eg: maxi112 STFUareyouG0d ihatepuzzy

i must comment

these ones will walk in, just to comment, most wont even read the content of the thread, their own is to comment, some use smileys others give a very passive comment eg: trapqueen77 mizzbouqui emperorlee

doubters
another set of jokers, to them anygirl that doesnt reply or talk well to them is a guy behind the account, they claim that the guy is looking for money or airtime and meanwhile the people complaining dont even have money to start with eg: gflat Senibo1

ass lickers
they go about praising everyone, they will even support a mumu and not even know eg: STFUareyouG0d smellingmouth

the readers
they will walk in, read and go , most dont like wahala so they dont bother saying anything

the de railers
men these are the worst, they walk into your thread, if its decent, they hunt for who to mock , when the person reacts they continue pushing till your thread loses its plot eg: 2bb4cb3e unapapadeycraze maxi112 Senibo1 babzilla aloobright17

the toasters
they always go about saying hi to everygirl, every single girl, once them see F they click quote just to toast smh eg: muva aloobright17 STFUareyouG0d Fairlyusedpant ( this one will be using my gran pa toasting lines)

the reporters
these ones will walk into an interesting controversial thread and mention a MOD, very childish

the fighters
once you see them in a thread check well they are fighting, so so fight up and down eg: herbie mhisbliss

the am too beautiful for nairaland boys girls
they will go about commenting in juicy news and putting themselves infront of guys, when they get the attention they crave they will form, am not here for that madam change you account to male remove your picture and receive peace eg: berlyn , lavena and the rest of their crew

the thread creators
like myself tongue create threads morning to night cheesy they always create threads with yeye topics up and down, when you mock them, they will call you a hater eg: onila mizzbouqui ILegend

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Nairaland!!! (updated with names) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Venusman:
which category are you?. Op
you tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Does Not Love You If He Does These / Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest / What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.