Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names (2663 Views)

House Of Scandals / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2017
How it began ...

Stephanie Otobo arrested for trying to blackmail Apostle Suleman
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html

Apostle Suleman sleeps with Nollywood Actresses - accused by Stephanie Otobo

2 ladies have testified to sleeping with Apostle Suleman

Queen Esther testified

Stephanie Ogbonna confesses that Iyabo Ojo supplies Nollywood actresses to Apostle Suleman and her house in Lekki is used for 3some
https://www.nairaland.com/3689179/iyabo-ojo-linked-apostle-sulemans

Georgina Onuoha acknowleges that Apotle Suleman is a nice man especially to Nollywood Actress
https://www.nairaland.com/3680118/georgina-onuoha-reacts-apostle-sulemans

Kemi Olunloyo receives a tip off that Iyabo Ojo is sexually involved with Pastor David Ibiyomie
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/16/sent-port-harcourt-prison-exposing-iyabo-ojo-kemi-olunloyo/

Kemi Olunloyo Got Arrested in Port Harcourt during Investigation
http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/17/police-arrest-kemi-olunloyo-over-blog-post-accusing-pastor-adultery

Cossy-orjiakor claims she was the one that linked Iyabo Ojo to a Port Harcourt Based pastor.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/16/cossy-orjiakor-reveals-hooked-iyabo-ojo-popular-pastor/

Other names am investigating Nollywood Actress - Daniella Okeke, Dayo Amusa, Vivian Metchie

Lemmme stop here, there is enough evidence to show that something is cooking and we are beginning to smell the aroma.

Am not accussing anyone, but there are too many questions yet to be answered ...

Am feeling headache already

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More names are coming

Ruth kadiri
Ini Edo
Ladi michael
Empress Njamah
https://www.nairaland.com/3682655/ruth-kadiri-accused-having-threesomes

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Meanwhile, no church tomorrow, any bae available and needs a 3some and pussy licking should PM me

This thing these people are enjoying after preaching to us, I want to taste it too wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
No police should arrest me oooo abeg .. sad sad sad sad
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
hehe

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2017
iceberylin:
hehe
this is not a laughing matter,

I dont like to talk about pastors but they should not hide under Touch Not the Anointed to Do anyhow cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by reyscrub(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2017
You are right bro.

In fact I have concluded my investigation with the help of "Ifa" and all evidence and players in the saga have been documented already.

Believe me don't think it is a religion attack or hatred sentiment, there is package of surprise to the unknown I they tell you.

There will still be some rising witness and testifiers especially from our academic institution babes with life proofs.

Just cross feet and be recording the scenarios as they reel out.

My advice is you can trust animals, you can trust other object but don't and never trust any human being on earth pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Tenkobos(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Something happened

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2017
I expect more Confessors bro.

Right from the first day, I knew something was wrong, but am trained not to say anything against pastors.

But this one is somehow, I will document events accordingly

I dont trust anyone except myself, that is how i grew up, so nothing surprises me
reyscrub:
You are right bro.

In fact I have concluded my investigation with the help of "Ifa" and all evidence and players in the saga have been documented already.

Believe me don't think it is a religion attack or hatred sentiment, there is package of surprise to the unknown I they tell you.

There will still be some rising witness and testifiers especially from our academic institution babes with life proofs.

Just cross feet and be recording the scenarios as they reel out.

My advice is you can trust animals, you can trust other object but don't and never trust any human being on earth pls.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by iceberylin(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2017
ion give a fu,ck what they do with their D1cks bro or who they decieve.
TolaTosin:
this is not a laughing matter,

I dont like to talk about pastors but they should not hide under Touch Not the Anointed to Do anyhow cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2017
to be a pastor na sweet professiion for naija sha cheesy
coolestchris hw u reason dis issue? is d apostle not a lucky man? cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by coolestchris(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
I be pastor for mountain for fire and water
lefulefu:
to be a pastor na sweet professiion for naija sha cheesy
coolestchris hw u reason dis issue? is d apostle not a lucky man? cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
coolestchris:
I be pastor for mountain for fire and water
aghhh e be like u go dey chop wetin our apostle dey chop grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by coolestchris(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2017
No am a true prophet
lefulefu:
aghhh e be like u go dey chop wetin our apostle dey chop grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2017
pls am not accusing anyone ...

But going to church could be ....
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2017
iceberylin:
ion give a fu,ck what they do with their D1cks bro or who they decieve.
ok oooo be like u get sure pussiezzz to 3somes
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
I agree with you Op, there's definitely more to all these accusations and counter accusations. Too huge to push aside, all these olosho actresses. angry

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I agree with you Op, there's definitely more to all these accusations and counter accusations. Too huge to push aside, all these olosho actresses. angry

©YBR

Some of them are not acting again, just own shops, but we know the shops cant afford some of the flashy things they buy ...

I just dont want to believe my tithes and offerings end in their purse, that is all
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
seun and co would love to read this ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
TolaTosin:

Some of them are not acting again, just own shops, but we know the shops cant afford some of the flashy things they buy ...

I just dont want to believe my tithes and offerings end in their purse, that is all
Ehen now, all those things are for fronting and cover ups...who doesn't know that 'acting' can't pay them that much.

That's the painful part, knowing your offering to 'God' is actually being used to service oloshos and pay for their excesses is really heartbreaking. I honestly hope the accusations against this man are false though. Not that it's impossible for him to do these things given the fact that I've read, heard and seen pastors do worse, but it will be really devastating for a man like him to be involved in this kind of mess.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
coolestchris:
No am a true prophet
sinaj whats ur say on this? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Ehen now, all those things are for fronting and cover ups...who doesn't know that 'acting' can't pay them that much.

That's the painful part, knowing your offering to 'God' is actually being used to service oloshos and pay for their excesses is really heartbreaking. I honestly hope the accusations against this man are false though. Not that it's impossible for him to do these things given the fact that I've read, heard and seen pastors do worse, but it will be really devastating for a man like him to be involved in this kind of mess.

©YBR
well, it is well

Jacksparr0w1207:

cheesy cheesy
this is not a laughing matter oooo

Christian community needs to pray before more pastors names will be released .
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
TolaTosin:
well, it is well

this is not a laughing matter oooo

Christian community needs to pray before more pastors names will be released .
interesting I'm crying already cry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
interesting I'm crying already cry
ok ooo smiley smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
YoungBlackRico:

©YBR

Bros come ooo

More names are coming

Ruth kadiri
Ladi michael
https://www.nairaland.com/3682655/ruth-kadiri-accused-having-threesomes
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Someone should give us footage from Protea Hotel, ikeja, ctvv camera footage please ....
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ini Edo now on the list

Protea Hotel staff please report and testify
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
I smell Empress Njamah to be next to be listed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by boomssey(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
@tolatosin good evening.i got your pm

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
boomssey:
@tolatosin good evening.i got your pm
i replied yours but have not heard from u, have u checked ur email inbox
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by boomssey(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
TolaTosin:
i replied yours but have not heard from u, have u checked ur email inbox
yep,i did just now.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
boomssey:
yep,i did just now.
ok have replied, i guess we should continue there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf / I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money / Advice For My Slay Queen. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.