Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (52868 Views)

A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
oz4real83:
most times we deceive ourselves to believe that love doesn't exist because of the heartbreak/heartbreaks some of us have received. We forget those happy moments we never dreamt will end. We forget those times we wake up in the middle of the night just to "say hi and hear your voice"!!! We wake up in the morning and he/she is your first thought. I have been in love and I have also be heart-broken. LOVE STILL EXIST and we should only wish and pray it is with/for the RIGHT PERSON even if he/she isn't perfect because nobody is perfect.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
udemzy101:

It does exist.. . The problem with many people is that, they don't have a good purpose of going into a relationship.

They go into it for the wrong reasons

Exactly
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by megabyte2(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
gimakon:

It does my dear. Only maybe you and some other girls spent your time possibly dating the extreme wrong fùck boys who only know swag, and pussy...

Don't be offended. But there are still some good guys out there who want a decent girl.

Cheers.
1,000 likes for this
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by bigiyaro(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
gimakon:

I don't answer to rants like these.
na u sabi, weda na rant or worefa u feel it is, welcome to the real world.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by kuchikau: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Wroxxane: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
bravojohny:
If a guy u refused goes out to date someone close to u, I think u made a smart choice cos he wasn't really in for you
Gbayi!
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Wroxxane: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

undecided... wonder what version of brain yours is, Pentium?
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Mostprecious(f): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
tell em babes

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Danfuster(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Godvilla:
Can u give me a chance in ur life to show u that TRUE love do exist?

Call me +2348180609204

in J Coles voice

one time for them real sisters, one time for them hoes.
Lame Niccurs can't tell the difference, one time for a Niccur who knows

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
na u sabi, weda na rant or worefa u feel it is, welcome to the real world.

grin e pain you shay? Oga go nack head for wall. Not every one must be super irresponsible like you. Stick to one girl, watch your life go forward, you just day carry plenty curses full your body say you day enjoy life, shay you must force everyone to be indecent as you? Na by force?

No fùcking quote me again. It's not compulsory I talk to you.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Titilayooni(f): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=kuchikau post=48591641]I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*[/quote) why don't u get a clay and mould ur own woman.....U musnt get married then. I don't blame you,wish God could just make you menstruate for a while,so u can know how we feel too... Learn how to respect ladies#bushman#
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by bigiyaro(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
gimakon:

grin e pain you shay? Oga go nack head for wall. Not every one must be super irresponsible like you. Stick to one girl, watch your life go forward, you just day carry plenty curses full your body say you day enjoy life, shay you must force everyone to be indecent as you? Na by force?

No fùcking quote me again. It's not compulsory I talk to you.
u r jst a kid anyway, so i can't really blame you for equating sex to love. BTW matured minds like me knows that sex is not enjoyment. Ur way of thinking is funny.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by baum1: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
lurdkriss:
I hav this aunty,when she wz young,she waz introduced to this young guy who wz just starting life,trying to make ends meet,but she didn't want him,she wanted a guy who wz aalready made,with cars and hwses
Many yrs now she is still singe and. In her late 40s,the. Guy is doin very well now with his family and business..

She lost her chance..

Now she is gonna remain single cus no onewill marry a 50 year old lady
No child,no husband undecided

Girls will nevr agree to start from scratch with a guy,thaats y many girls end up being used.

Guy, I get your point, but don't be quick to conclude oog..There are many over 50 years men that are single for different reasons..Na wetin God want last last go happen, bro
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by princewaldex(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
no big deal if he had treated d lady on brown well she wud av accepted his calls nd chat

he probably truly loved d one he married nd not d lady on brown

so i wouldnt blame d lady on brown actually

if a man leaves me to marry my a frnd of mine or any lady i wont b mad

u truly loved her dan me #smiles

an indicator u were cheating on d lady on brown nd showering d one u married with love till u married her

no hard feelings

na so u foolish reach...... Do you know how many time the eyes cried over a girl fine someone is ready to make me happy and wipe my tear

i would marry ur friend if she care like i did for you lol
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by lurdkriss: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
baum1:

Guy, I get your point, but don't be quick to conclude oog..There are many over 50 years men that are single for different reasons..Na wetin God want last last go happen, bro
Last last
No be everybody go marry undecided

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by seguno2: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2016
lilyqueen:
No

I guess that means that you are not only about beauty, you are also about brains that are put to work.
Congrats.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Dshocker(m): 5:48am On Aug 19, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist

The guy that broke your heart really dealt with you
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Dshocker:

The guy that broke your heart really dealt with you

Nobody broke my heart
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
seguno2:

I guess that means that you are not only about beauty, you are also about brains that are put to work.
Congrats.

Thanks
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by sweetilicious(f): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

High rate of break up and divorce
Real love exists. Just take your time, you will find it.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
sweetilicious:
Real love exists. Just take your time, you will find it.

Thanks
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by kuchikau: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Titilayooni post=48597119][/quote]...

Do u mensturate? Hw do u smell?
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by kuchikau: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Titilayooni post=48597119][/quote]...

Do u mensturate? Hw do u smell??
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by kuchikau: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wroxxane:

I would have used condom on your mother had i know
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by kuchikau: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wroxxane:

I would have used condom on your mother had i know...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.