Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS (21667 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by damola311: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Na so dem dey play basketball? This guy build school ehn.... I hope next government can maintain it....
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Originality007: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2016
dainformant:
why didn't he represent us at the Olympics
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by cole265(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2016
kettykin:
This man is really unskilled in leadership

Oodee angry

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Akinz0126(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Ogeni Rauf I Just like this man despite his ineptitude.Tuale

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by dayleke: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Will you get lost from my mentions before I make an example out your innate lack of common sense?

SonofDevil:
your IQ is Low don't bother qouting me cos I won't
Reply u
BossKratos:
grin

You this senseless stolen phone dealer from the lost kingdom of ugu! Are you not the same nitwit that was claiming on this thread that the same governor was owing salaries?
www.nairaland.com/3293592/13-worst-performing-state-governors#48559013
At least his IQ is low, your own does not even exist! Anyway as your name implies you are the "son of the devil" so you are already cursed to reason like a mental patient!
"Michael mba"! Fear don catch You as you don seen your real name abi? You will soon run away as usual! How far with those your okija shrine pictures and that your laptop wey dey use kerosene? You don change am yet? Anuofia!!!

NL no dey disappoint na.
I don laff taya
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Spells(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Op werris d skills
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by gloryman91: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Playing with agbada dansiki grin cool kiss
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by MadCow1: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2016
dainformant:
why didn't he represent us at the Olympics

iDied.. grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by tico1212(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2016
The basketball court lines and markings be like box 18 for football...lolzzzzz
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by yahsallam03: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Osun Governor, Rauf Aregbesola yesterday evening (Wednesday 17-8-16) was captured on the Olympic standard basketball court of the sprawling Osogbo Government High School during his latest inspection of the education infrastructure. The school has capacity for 3000 high school pupils, and is one of the three high schools billed for commissioning end of the month.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/gov-aregbesola-shows-off-his-basketball.html
Kudos to u my able Governor. But make sure all salaries are paid accordingly sir.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Proffdada: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2016
Playing with workers salariesundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by robay(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2016
That is my able governor,let ambode come and govern osun state maybe he can perform more than aregbesola,money dey lagos before nah,wetin osun get and ogbeni is still commissioning project,so stop hailing ambode,money dey lagos before he became governor,so the guy just dey peak money anyhow to do project their. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Kenneth10110(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Bants(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
This man has really messed up Osun state school for 3000 people Gosh do they still build schools for that large amount of people easy 200 students per class
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by DICKtator: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2016
robay:
That is my able governor,let ambode come and govern osun state maybe he can perform more than aregbesola,money dey lagos before nah,wetin osun get and ogbeni his still commissioning project,so stop hailing ambode,money dey lagos before he became governor,so the guy just dey peak money anyhow to do project their. grin undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by AlphaCentauri: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by yahsallam03: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=SirJeffry post=48578131]Imagine this silly man wearing agbada to show off basketball skills. Na so his brother disgrace Naija just few minutes ago at the ongoing Olympics by coming last in the men's 200meters. I buried my head in shame seeing him running like a sack of 1jebu garri and he didn't hesitate to shake hands with Bolt at the end.

The humiliating remarks my friends gave me now is so annoying. See as I was bragging before the race not knowing I would be humiliated at the end.>:Mr idiot, shut dat ur dirty mouth up. thunder fire u for addressing my Governor like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by smartbros(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2016
Oloshi omo ale pay Workers salary U no gree pay nah to dey play basketball remain. E no get beta for you o
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
kettykin:
This man is really unskilled in leadership
But he is better than your ancestor, MR STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by AliAiyes: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2016
hmm

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by FroshPapie(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016
snezBaba:
Hate him or Love Him..This man is one of the best governors.Just that he has put himself more into the projects than he can handle. cool
Your last statement means that He lacks resource management n dah makes him
A poor governor
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Phemmyrans: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
only God knows how many times he threw this ball before the thing enter. besides, where the video self? idonbelive joor, like Rauf like Ayodele, iregbe Governors!
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Abagworo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beautiful school. Aregbesola is the most focused Governor in education at the moment. I wish Okorocha coul copy him and build at least 4 standard public schools in addition to the hundreds of average ones on ground.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by figure007(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
SirJeffry:
Imagine this silly man wearing agbada to show off basketball skills. Na so his brother disgrace Naija just few minutes ago at the ongoing Olympics by coming last in the men's 200meters. I buried my head in shame seeing him running like a sack of 1jebu garri and he didn't hesitate to shake hands with Bolt at the end.

The humiliating remarks my friends gave me now is so annoying. See as I was bragging before the race not knowing I would be humiliated at the end.angry

eheheheheh grin
SirJeffry:
Imagine this silly man wearing agbada to show off basketball skills. Na so his brother disgrace Naija just few minutes ago at the ongoing Olympics by coming last in the men's 200meters. I buried my head in shame seeing him running like a sack of 1jebu garri and he didn't hesitate to shake hands with Bolt at the end.

The humiliating remarks my friends gave me now is so annoying. See as I was bragging before the race not knowing I would be humiliated at the end.angry

eheheheheh
Re: Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS by Richiebill(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Initially, I thought he dressed in sport kits and engaged with the students. But now, that's nice anyways

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army / Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad / Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.