Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing (1588 Views)

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by KINGinVAHALA: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
kinginvahala u no see wetin one yeye guy they talk... grin grin grin

Lol, I saw and read it, I didn't replied because I have made a decision within myself not to give an attention to kids on Nairaland anymore.
He should go look for his mates to troll with, I'm not his type and can't indulge myself in such act with a faceless "thing".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by WomanWrappa(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
kinginvahala u no see wetin one yeye guy they talk... grin grin grin
who is the yeye guy??
Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
create a thread... then upload yours first... cool cool
WomanWrappa:

oya
Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by WomanWrappa(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, I saw and read it, I didn't replied because I have made a decision within myself not to give an attention to kids on Nairaland anymore.
He should go look for his mates to troll with, I'm not his type and can't indulge myself in such act with a faceless "thing".
shotdfuqup boy.
Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
i guess a kid in nairaland looking at r profile u registered july 5 2016 go and find better thing to do bro.....
WomanWrappa:

shotdfuqup boy.
Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by WomanWrappa(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
MrWhaley:
PAHDIN?? undecided
I don't know if this guy ever attend any school
Re: 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing by WomanWrappa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i guess a kid in nairaland looking at r profile u registered july 5 2016 go and find better thing to do bro.....
so you guess people's age by the date they registered on Nairaland
Mr you're just a jerk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband And *part 1&2* / Mom's Comment On Her Son's Facebook Photo Goes Viral / Na So You Bad Reach???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.