Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Husband And *part 1&2* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband And *part 1&2* (1556 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral / Nigerian Lady Nabs Husband And Mistress At A Bar, Orders Isi-ewu And Fresh Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And *part 1&2* by zonehit12(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
MY HUSBAND AND I (Part 1)

Lara gazed at her full length at the mirror; satisfied by what she saw, she smiled to herself.
She smoothened the hips of her flimsy knee length gown, she loved her hips, its one of her greatest physical asset.
“Hmmm can’t wait!” she told herself excitedly as she oiled her cornrows.
She should have fixed a weavon or plaited some braids as her friend-Deji had adviced, but she isn’t a fan of those artificial stuffs, she preferred to go natural.
“What’s lacking?” she asked her beautiful reflection.
“Nothing more, just to wait for the man.” she chuckled.
Tony, her husband, would be back home, after spending five good months overseas on his so called ‘business trips’.
Their marriage was barely a year, and Tony has spent more than half of it travelling. She hissed.
Their’s was an arranged marriage, she had met Tony for the first time on their wedding day. She remembered how harsh he was on that day.
He had always gave excuses when it comes to making love. He had never touched her, not even a kiss…
The door bell rang, interrupting her thoughts.
“Yea baby! Time for action!” she said excitedly as she catwalked to the door.
“Hey…welcome back home!” she said pleasantly as he walked in.
“Thank you!” Tony mumbled.
She tried to hug him, but he stopped her
“Please!” he raised his hands.
She swallowed hard, plan number one failed. Next plan…
“Emm, why don’t you take a cold shower? You must be tired after such a long journey…, I’d be setting the table..so that …you can eat.” Lara said with a sweet smile.
Tony ignored her, instead, he walked past her into his room.
Lara followed him with her eyes.
What was she gonna do, he still hates her this much. She sighed heavily sitting at the edge of a sofa.
She was lost in her thoughts when Tony’s phone rang sharply. She stared at the phone as it vibrated on the center table, she was tempted to pick it but couldn’t, Tony had warned her severally never to pick his calls.
“Hello Baby?” Tony said into the phone catching Lara’s attention.
“Yea, just arrived few minutes ago.” he said again.
Lara swallowed hard. Baby? Did he just call another woman baby?
“No no no! That’s not true baby, you know I’ll miss you more.” Tony said again.
Lara rose sharply, she felt her anger rose, this was a disrespect to the highest order.
“Yea love, ama call ya later. Okay? Take care sweerie.” he cooed softly before ending the call.
He turned to Lara who glaring at him.
“Why don’t you get me my food, instead of you standing there like a palm tree?” he said scornfully.
“Who is she?” Lara blurted out.
” ‘she isnt your business” He snapped at her.
“Now move your bum into the kitchen!” he ordered.
Lara walked quitely into the kitchen, she was no longer angry but scared. She was scared of something she couldn’t fathom.
Well, she won’t give up, plan number three…
“so do you like the food?” she asked as she watched Tony eat up his food in mouthfuls.
“Your mum told me its your favourite dish.” she added not minding his rude silence.
Tony coughed slightly, gulped down some water.
“Please Lara, let me eat in peace! Do I need to choke?” his voice was harsh.
“But..I…” she looked confused.
Tony rolled his eyes.
“I wonder why this illiterate girl can’t just let me be!” He muttered at the Bewildered Lara.
“Can’t you gerrit that I don’t talk while eating? Didn’t your mother teach you table manners?” he asked angrily.
“I’m sorry.” Lara mumbled leaving the dinning area. Tears clouded her eyes, she looked visibly scared.
Tony watched her leave, he felt sorry for her. He shouldn’t treat her that way, he knew! But he just hated the marriage, he was forced into it by his parents.
She was beautiful and lovable, but his anger has already taken over his heart.
His food became tasteless, he hated to see beautiful girls cry.

MY HUSBAND AND I (Part 2)

Lara sprayed some perfume on her skippy nightie, she walked to her mirror again.
“Hmm yummy! Plan number four on point!” she laughed before proceeding to Tony’s room.
She opened .

Tired of waiting, read on via naijazone.com.ng
Re: My Husband And *part 1&2* by zonehit12(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
My husband and i, Part 5 and 6 are now available on naijazone.com.ng
Re: My Husband And *part 1&2* by Evakinqz: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: My Husband And *part 1&2* by zonehit12(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
I guess you must have read 1 to 7....

: MY HUSBAND AND I (Part cool
Tony knotted his tie whilst sipping some coffee. The night had been terrible, different night mares taunting him, he was awake 75 percent of the night.
He ignited his car, and Lara crossed his mind. Her beautiful eyes that widens when she’s scared was all he could see. He’s been just wicked to her, only God knows the story she’s telling his father now about him.
He changed his gear and sped on the highway.
He knew his father won’t spare him, he would take the company off his hand, collect all he has and worst of all disown him.
“Oh poo!” he rubbed his eyes.
He opened them lazily at first, then they popped out.
A madman was standing on the road before him, just a few yards away. He couldn’t stop the car cos he was moving at a high speed.
He expertly turned the steering wheel moving the car off the road.
The car swerved beyond control, he muttered some quick prayers, he was sure he would die.
The car somersaulted throwing him out through the window…
Lara giggled as she bit into her roasted chicken, she was having lunch with her in-laws. She felt joy surge through her veins, what more could she ask for? She felt loved by them. They were doting on her, most-especially her father in-law Chief Ifiora.
“I taught your mother in-law how to cook o.” Ifiora chuckled at her.
“well I taught him how to eat!” Amara said and they all burst out laughing.
Lara watched them as they laughed, they looked so much alike; happy couples she thought as she smiled.
“When I was a boy, I helped my mother in the kitchen.” Ifiora said with pride.
“well that’s cos you liked it.” Amara replied.
“Not at all! I was an only child that’s why!” he defended himself.
“Hmm…Tony Is an only child too, but can’t make himself a mug of coffee.” Amara chirped cleaning her mouth with a napkin.
Lara felt shivers run down her spine at the mention of ‘Tony’, she saw her father-in-law cringe too.
“Talking about Tony…” Ifiora’s voice became coarse.
“He couldn’t even call or do something…he’s expecting me to call him right?” he shook his head.
“I guess so!” Amara made a face.
“Hmm, I’m going to teach him a lesson he’ll never forget!” he basked like a lizard in the sun.
“Lesson? That boy is soooooo stubborn!” Amara said with disgust.
Chief Ifiora’s phone rang loudly.
“A strange number…” Amara said giving the phone to him.
“Hello?” he listened for a while.
“Yes you’re speaking with Chief Ifiora…”
he listened again.
“What?!” he rose to his feet.
Lara stopped eating, she wanted to know what was happening.
“Okay, okay, I’m coming right away!” He ended the call.
“Darling get me my Jacket!” he told Amara.
“What happened?” Lara asked quitely.
“Oh, nothing really, just eat your food.” he forced a smile.
“Ogini? What going on?” Amara appeared holding his jacket.
He whispered something to her in Igbo, for once Lara wished she understood Igbo.
“We need to go now! Lara take care!” Amara said throwing a scarf round her head.
“Can I come with you?” Lara rose to her feet.
“No..you just take care, okay? We’ll be back soon.” Amara said as she and her husband left through the exit.
Lara sighed deeply as she heard them drive out of the compound.
Definitely something is wrongsome where….she fidgeted nervously.

Part 9 and 10 is ready,read on via naijazone.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life / Happy Birthday Creamish / Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.