Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (7651 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. I haven't pls tell me

An apostate is one who leaves a religion for another religion. A kaffir in Islam means unbeliever, and they otherwise call you infidel.

You leave Islam the penalty is death, leaving Islam in Saudi Arabia spells doom for the fellow in Saudi Arabia, and they'd publicly behead or hang you by the gallows let me show you something from the holy Quran as they call it

Bukhari[52:260] " 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him

And some fellow says whatever you see isn't backed by religion? I laugh. Continue the self deceit.
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=Goroz post=48612227][/quote]

grin lol shows your Quran is full of lies. If everything I show you is false. Your Quran tells lies to u isn't it?
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

An apostate is one who leaves a religion for another religion. A kaffir in Islam means unbeliever, and they otherwise call you infidel.

You leave Islam the penalty is death, leaving Islam in Saudi Arabia spells doom for the fellow in Saudi Arabia, and they'd publicly behead or hang you by the gallows let me show you something from the holy Quran as they call it

And some fellow says whatever you see isn't backed by religion? I laugh. Continue the self deceit.
first of all that's not from the Qur'an go online where u dey check, look for Qur'an 60 verse 8

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Spells(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

can imagine... N later u'll hear e'm saying is a religion of peace
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
first of all that's not from the Qur'an go online where u dey check, look for Qur'an 60 verse 8

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

This is the Quran too. Why is there no consistency about allah? I know Quran 60:8 mind you.

You are a muslim, what's Jizya? Jizya is fine (tax) being payed because you are unbeliever of Islam. So what are you pointing at? Online source my foot, like it wasn't copied from your Quran and pasted there, or you don't know there is English Quran in jar file?
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
can imagine... N later u'll hear e'm saying is a religion of peace

grin when you submit to Allah and accept Islam.
That's when it's peaceful. They rape other women who are not muslims but if you do to a muslim, you have a judgement waiting.
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Spells(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

That's when it's peaceful. They rape other women who are not muslims but if you do, you have a judgement waiting.
so if I one doesn't submit, he'll know no peace... Chai... What a pitiable religion.. I refuse to castigate...
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
so if I one doesn't submit, he'll know no peace... Chai... What a pitiable religion.. I refuse to castigate...

grin na why them no like me na, but I don't care o. I must take it upon myself to lead them to good path. Even if it amounts fighting them like this... one day they'd thank me... I know for sure.
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Spells(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

grin na why them no like me na, but I don't care o. I must take it upon myself to lead them to good path. Even if it amounts fighting them like this... one day they'd thank me... I know for sure.
make them no come track u down dagger u oh... E no dey hard e'm to kill those who speaks d truth to them.. Well.. The Lord is ur muscle
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Abbeylincson:

u are everywhere are u mtn

Lol
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
make them no come track u down dagger u oh... E no dey hard e'm to kill those who speaks d truth to them.. Well.. The Lord is ur muscle

God get power, anytime any day.
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Spells(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

God get power, anytime any day.
na so oh.... I feel u
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Confirmer(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Stop ranting. Listen to what I said There isn't culture without religion, there should be a form of understanding that you went to a high school and university, English language shouldn't be hard for you.
Whatever you see there is backed by their Quran or you face the laws of the land. For instance the hijab, Niqab and the other things you come across is officially backed, packed and parcelled by the Quran itself.

Read here
Quran (24:31) - "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known." The woman is not only supposed to cover herself, except with relatives, but to look down, so as to avoid making eye-contact with men.
And let's see the other parts that don't allow the women to have freedom

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four"

See this
Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

And you have the guts to say, it's culture and not religion, where is your sense of decorum?
That's why I said don't say what the fùck you don't know. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm not muslim mind you.
Funny how Christians jumps on anything that has to do with Islam while you have worse provision in your bible!
The first Quran verse you quoted is what a loving father will say to his beloved daughter (read it without hatred). That law is not exclusively for the female. 24:30 "Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts..."
The second issue you raised of marrying more than one wives. Just give me a clear bible verse that says ONE wife ONE husband. Quran is the only religion scripture on earth ever state that you should marry ONE wife except Islam. 'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only ONE' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]
'It is very difficult to be just and fair between women'. [Al-Qur'an (4:129)]
On your last quote that has to do with equality in gender. Obviously we are not the same and Allah gives preference to each in certain situations e.g preference is given to female when it comes to protection and maintenance “Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over ........” [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 34]
Salam.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Confirmer:

[s]
Funny how Christians jumps on anything that has to do with Islam while you have worse provision in your bible!
The first Quran verse you quoted is what a loving father will say to his beloved daughter (read it without hatred). That law is not exclusively for the female. 24:30 "Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts..."
The second issue you raised of marrying more than one wives. Just give me a clear bible verse that says ONE wife ONE husband. Quran is the only religion scripture on earth ever state that you should marry ONE wife except Islam. 'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only ONE' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]
'It is very difficult to be just and fair between women'. [Al-Qur'an (4:129)]
On your last quote that has to do with equality in gender. Obviously we are not the same and Allah gives preference to each in certain situations e.g preference is given to female when it comes to protection and maintenance “Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over ........” [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 34]
Salam.[/s]

Spewing rubbish all the time in defence of a religion.
One wife and one husband ey? I will show you

Read 1 Timothy 3:2 and stop talking trash here.
What I said and meant was everything backed by the Saudi Arabian culture was deduced from the Quran. Stop ranting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Mrgig(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2016
shake it till it fall off...bro u still in bondage, my family were once there...come 2 d light, come nd experience freedom peace truth
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Confirmer(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Spewing rubbish all the time in defence of a religion.
One wife and one husband ey? I will show you

Read 1 Timothy 3:2 and stop talking trash here.
What I said and meant was everything backed by the Saudi Arabian culture was deduced from the Quran. Stop ranting!

Typical response from Christians. You can quote the Quran but can't quote the bible. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Mrgig(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2016
wow!! see bondage!!! eayah God go help una...thank God my parents don port come religion of light, grace, peace,freedom nd so on, b4 dem born me....#gospelfreak #sonofgod #amfree

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Confirmer:

Typical response from Christians. You can quote the Quran but can't quote the bible. Shalom.

Parents warned of dumb people like you. So from now, I wouldn't be talking to people like you. Fool yourself thinking I don't know my bible, it's in my mobile and I have King James bible at home as well. I quoted a verse for you to read, your folly is saying something else, do you think I would spare a second of my time talking to people like you who are this low in thinking? No I wouldn't. Islam has blinded you, I understand, we all understand, so do me a favor carry your religious extremism and salafism away from this thread. We don't need people who argue blindly here. This is a modern day world, who doesn't like freedom now?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by chachanga: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

That's when it's peaceful. They rape other women who are not muslims but if you do to a muslim, you have a judgement waiting.

See criminal mind?
What right has anyone to rape?
So, it's not a sin for them to "rape other women"?
No wonder...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Confirmer(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Parents warned of dumb people like you. So from now, I wouldn't be talking to people like you. Fool yourself thinking I don't know my bible, it's in my mobile and I have King James bible at home as well. I quoted a verse for you to read, your folly is saying something else, do you think I would spare a second of my time talking to people like you who are this low in thinking? No I wouldn't. Islam has blinded you, I understand, we all understand, so do me a favor carry your religious extremism and salafism away from this thread. We don't need people who argue blindly here. This is a modern day world, who doesn't like freedom now?
Huh undecided So much hatred in you child. Let it out please. What a christian you are.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by adegeye38(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Stop ranting. Listen to what I said There isn't culture without religion, there should be a form of understanding that you went to a high school and university, English language shouldn't be hard for you.
Whatever you see there is backed by their Quran or you face the laws of the land. For instance the hijab, Niqab and the other things you come across is officially backed, packed and parcelled by the Quran itself.

Read here
Quran (24:31) - "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known." The woman is not only supposed to cover herself, except with relatives, but to look down, so as to avoid making eye-contact with men.
And let's see the other parts that don't allow the women to have freedom

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four"

See this
Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

And you have the guts to say, it's culture and not religion, where is your sense of decorum?
That's why I said don't say what the fùck you don't know. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm not muslim mind you.
Read what i typed earlier again...
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by melanch(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
This reminds me of a man who has a pudah concubine: he will dress like a woman and gists with his concubine even in the presence of her husband till the husband moves out so that they can easily have sexual intercourse.

Whether by information or by observation, nobody knows. The day which yawa con gas, the husband hits the man in question (fake pudah) with pestle thinking he will wait. Unfortunately the man didn't wait.

That was the last day I saw bro Sule last in my grandpa village when I was young: the man took a French leave up till date without any traces

NB: Alhaja, the greatest pudah of our time caught inside Akogun hall with textbook in 2007 (BAM Student), you are remembered today too.

What are you saying sef? U don high?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Omonigeriarere: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
melanch:

[s]What are you saying sef? U don high?
[/s]

Did you just escape from your cage?
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Confirmer:

Huh undecided So much hatred in you child. Let it out please. What a christian you are.

Yea, after killing my christian brothers and raping my christian sisters in Syria and Iraq, you expect me to smile right? You think Christians are fools? You think someone wouldn't speak up for them on social media? Well there are more of me, so you can as well say we all hate you, that's your worry.
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
chachanga:

See criminal mind?
What right has anyone to rape?
So, it's not a sin for them to "rape other women"?
No wonder...

Thinks am joking?

Read here
Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Jihad is between Infidels and Muslims, it's either you pay Jizya, or you forcefully convert to Islam or you an infidel(kaffir or unbeliver). This part the yoruba muslims don't know that's why they stupidly attack people on here in the name of "we speak despicably of the Quran", It's a pity, these fellows don't know what they worship.

This law is Sharia which "protects" image of Islam, and is their culture. A Hausa muslim would understand what am telling you, not this one's here which don't know difference between Shia and Sunni Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Confirmer(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Yea, after killing my christian brothers and raping my christian sisters in Syria and Iraq, you expect me to smile right? You think Christians are fools? You think someone wouldn't speak up for them on social media? Well there are more of me, so you can as well say we all hate you, that's your worry.
Sorry about the killings. Christians have done worse in Africa (slavery) and even in Iraq where christian majority country (USA) invaded them under the false allegation of Nuclear weapon yet we (muslims majority) don't hate you. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Confirmer:

Sorry about the killings. Christians have done worse in Africa (slavery) and even in Iraq where christian majority country (USA) invaded them under the false allegation of Nuclear weapon yet we (muslims majority) don't hate you. Shalom.

Are you a slave? You have freedom to type this isn't it? So what's your p?
And you say what, in Iraq? Retype what you mean, Christians took you bound, as slaves in Iraq? Where Christians are in majority?

Wetin you day talk sef? So the ones Isis took, the yezidi women they rape every day from Mohammeds time till now, is what besides do Christians take slaves now? Pre historic colonial times when they needed hands to develop their lands... don't make me laugh. what am against is the killings! How dare you take a life you didn't create? In the name of religion? Shay e make sense like that ni?
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Confirmer(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

And you say what, in Iraq? Retype what you mean, Christians took you bound, as slaves in Iraq? Where Christians are in majority?

Wetin you day talk sef? So the ones Isis took, the yezidi women they rape every day from Mohammeds time till now, is what besides do Christians take slaves now? Pre historic colonial times when they needed hands to develop their lands... don't make me laugh. what am against is the killings! How dare you take a life you didn't create? In the name of religion? Shay e make sense like that ni?
I am sorry. I can't help your case.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by snezBaba: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Did you ever see this?

Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
snezBaba:

Did you ever see this?

I did. So?
Re: 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by snezBaba: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

I did. So?
You are saying so? That's the perfect reply I was seeking from you.Hypocrite. sad
Those were Muslims BTW.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics) / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... / Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.