Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (7225 Views)

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by boma4success: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
I've been praying to Allah all these while to provide me a beautiful and practicing religious sister for marriage, Alhamdulilah I met one sister recently and we became best of friends and from friendship it grew into a relationship.
But each time I'm alone, I use to ask my self, do you really love this sister and do you believe your marriage with her will last if you eventually marry her??
The truth is that this sister is quite good in all ramifications except "facial beauty" (to me).
As you read my message, you or any other reasonable human being might be wondering if "facial beauty" is enough as a yardstick to determine who one gets married to but to me it is...
And the question that keeps running on my mind is that if my love for such a decent young lady is questionable just because of "facial beauty", how then can we grow in love after marriage while she is getting old? when it is obvious that the more one gets old the more ones beauty fades away. Please enlighten me on what to do, I really don't know how to answer the questions coming from my thoughts... No badmouth plsss!
Thanks
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by youngest85(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
You can't have it all, perhaps you are handsome but not a husband material

7 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
You men like to go after beauty as if you can eat it.
Then later complain slay queens are too High maintenance and shallow. Well my dear friend, if you can’t bear to look at her face in the morning then do yourself a favour and let her go.

You don’t want a girl who is this and that, the number of requirements you look for in a babe constantly increases, yet your bank account numbers are constantly decreasing. Shiorrr

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
And u think all dos slay queens u see around are more beautiful dan ur babe?

Perhaps u dont know....That beauty has left the eye of beholder, It is now in the hand of makeup artist n costumiers.

Get rich n let her get the packaging of life.

Once ther's money, every woman becomes beautiful.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
First I like ur sincerity.. Youre real. Though many girls here won't acknowledge that you're sincere o, they'll first badmouth you.

However you didn't state how long you've known her. So long you've not proposed to her you have time to think

The mistake many men make sometimes is...having only one girl, when you have at least 2 or 3, you can weigh ur choices. What you need now I think is to have experience with another lady, when are you've satisfied your curiosity, I bet you may come back to this particular one.

But you've given her too much room already... When you go satisfying ur curiosity, in spite of not proposing to her yet, with d level you've placed her, she'll manipulate you emotionally. Well if ure not ready for marriage yet, you will have time to get over the heartbreak. But if ur marriage time is close or you're under pressure, you might have to choose her and learn to take her for who she is

We're all in it together bro. Keep being real!

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Wizywiz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Confusion everywhere grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Bossjakande: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Saffi:
You men like to go after beauty as if you can eat it.
Then later complain slay queens are too High maintenance and shallow. Well my dear friend, if you can’t bear to look at her face in the morning then do yourself a favour and let her go.

You don’t want a girl who is this and that, the number of requirements you look for in a babe constantly increases, yet your bank account numbers are constantly stagnant. Shiorrr
men are move by wat we see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sounds like buyer's remorse or perhaps a bit of cold feet to me. All this time the nature of your relationship was "progressing" through the different stages, you were oblivious to the way she looks?
Stop beating around the bush, thus wasting her time. Simply end the relationship if she's not up to your standards. Finish. Just don't bother God again since you don't like who he's picked for you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Jcole1985(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
I don't think 9year old Aisha's beauty has started showing when Mohammed married the lil sis

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by ritababe(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Her outside look doesn't really matter so far she has good character.
Its very difficult to see a beautiful lady with a good character this days, even when you see one and then you will see the pride and ego, we think the world revolve around us because we are beautiful so we can easily get any man.

10 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just be aware that her face is the first thing you see when you wake up in the morning for the rest of your life undecided

8 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
boma4success:
I've been praying to Allah all these while to provide me a beautiful and practicing religious sister for marriage, Alhamdulilah I met one sister recently and we became best of friends and from friendship it grew into a relationship.
But each time I'm alone, I use to ask my self, do you really love this sister and do you believe your marriage with her will last if you eventually marry her??
The truth is that this sister is quite good in all ramifications except "facial beauty" (to me).
As you read my message, you or any other reasonable human being might be wondering if "facial beauty" is enough as a yardstick to determine who one gets married to but to me it is...
And the question that keeps running on my mind is that if my love for such a decent young lady is questionable just because of "facial beauty", how then can we grow in love after marriage while she is getting old? when it is obvious that the more one gets old the more ones beauty fades away. Please enlighten me on what to do, I really don't know how to answer the questions coming from my thoughts... No badmouth plsss!
Thanks
oga beauty fades away ooo, but a good woman will always be a good woman. undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Amuocha: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
But where is dominique sef

1 Like

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
ritababe:
Its very difficult to see a beautiful lady with a good character this days, even when you see one and then you will see the pride and ego, we think the world revolve around us because we are beautiful so we can easily get any man.

Speak for yourself. Not everyone with a bit of looks thinks that way. At the end of the day, everybody wants a suitable match, not just any guy will do. Some of us have standards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Some people are so useless they are on Nl 247 * spit*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Charelsz:
Some people are so useless they are on Nl 247 * spit*
grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by LordKO(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
A man's true soulmate must be beautiful to his eye - beauty remains in the eye of the beholder - so if she isn't beautiful to you then she isn't yours. Also, she must be selfless and meek towards you - if you're lucky to have one that's meek and selfless towards you in particular and every other person in general, then you've a gold that deserves all the love in this world.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by kokakola: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
OP, what is your definition of Beauty if I may ask?

It is character that compliment beauty.
If you marry a charactable woman, you'll enjoy life and you'll be at peace with or without money.
You never know what a charactable woman is until you Find or Lose one. Mind you, a Wife is different from a Girlfriend if you don't know. Finding a charactable woman in these days and time is Rare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Newboss(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is dominique sef

Is she also ugly?

OP, take her to makeup school. If I were you, I would back off angry

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
No, you are not confused, you are looking elsewhere like people do when not satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by emeijeh(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
boma4success:
Thanks

Op,
Let me tell you a story.
Many years ago, when I was a teenager in Benin city, we visited a family related to us...that same evening, the man's first son brought the girl he was to marry to the house.
She was so thin, black, and didn't look presentable (even facially)
But guess what?
They got married and I never saw them again until 12 years later.
I was marvelled at the black beauty and rotund body I beheld that afternoon.
She has completely transformed from ugly to beauty, over the decade.

Op, your money will transform your bride over time.
Please accept her.

8 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by pointblank247(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
ritababe:
Its very difficult to see a beautiful lady with a good character this days, even when you see one and then you will see the pride and ego, we think the world revolve around us because we are lbeautiful so we can easily get any man.
you make a lot of sense, hope is that you keep being real

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Proverbs 31 vs 30.

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is vain; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
What matters in that aspect is that you are attracted to her. Beauty is in different forms. A lot of ladies have beauty from inside and all about them that it covers up for if they don't look so beautiful facially.

But it is important that you do not go forward if you have any doubts or reservations concerning her. It is likely to be magnified when you marry. You will start avoiding taking her with you for functions or it will just be something you are uncomfortable with.

So tie every lose end before moving forward.

4 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by ritababe(f): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Speak for yourself. Not everyone with a bit of looks thinks that way. At the end of the day, everybody wants a suitable match, not just any guy will do. Some of us have standards.

Am speaking for myself, am not saying they don't exist I said its not easy to see one.
Yeah standard, a typical example.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
I am tired.
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by XhosaNostra(f): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
ritababe:

Am speaking for myself, am not saying they don't exist I said its not easy to see one.
Yeah standard, a typical example.

Is that how you are?

I think you're just unable to think outside of yourself. It's really not that rare to find attractive women who aren't full of themselves. From observation, it's usually the not-so-attractive ones who think they're the shit, because a few desperados gassed them up to the point of believing the sun rises & sets at their command.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Yide10(f): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
sherylbakky:
And u think all dos slay queens u see around are more beautiful dan ur babe?

Perhaps u dont know....That beauty has left the eye of beholder, It is now in the hand of makeup artist n costumiers.

Get rich n let her get the packaging of life.

Once ther's money, every woman becomes beautiful.

grin That part u said beauty left d eye of beholder is hilarious, u make me lol...But na tru u talk ooo, all des slay mamas na money b d secret of their beauty. Wit tinz like, good hair style, good cream, good and quality outfit. Even without makeup, every1 cud get transformed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yide10:
grin That part u said beauty left d eye of beholder is hilarious, u make me lol...But na tru u talk ooo, all des slay mamas na money b d secret of their beauty. Wit tinz like, good hair style, good cream, good and quality outfit. Even without makeup, every1 cud get transformed.
Lol, just bn a bit sacarstic there.

I'm glad u get d point anyways.
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
boma4success:
Thanks

You sound like a religious person. If so goto YouTube...search for sheikh Karim Abu zaid's short story clip on "true love". You will enjoy the short clip and perhaps bit will help u in making your decison.
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Kendumazy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Okay ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd / Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.