Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,257 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government (35918 Views)

Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by ikechu1: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
JhyMedex:

U like ur brothers the Israelites ... U go disturb a Hornets nest, u get stung n u begin 2 ululate abt injustice.....
U started D killings by ousting a democratically elected govt.. Killed every prominent non-Ibo, yl ur son Zik was in some far away country by coincidence cheesy..
The Republic didn't recognize ur "New nation" so Ur Hero was nothing more Dan a Rebel n a disturber of public peace...
During D American Civil War, D South declared it was a new nation, they even did more Dan wat u guys did.. They had a President!!! Bt am sure u knw Hw dt story ended...

Nobody really cares if the ibos secede.. U jst nt takin the south South wit u... The Republic will nt condone anything dt disrupts an already carefully set dynamic.. Any 1 attempting dt.. .. Well U knw D rest...
Shalom #OneNigeria

The first ever coup in Nigeria was by yoloba you Savage slowpoke. You aren't talking an illiterate like yourself that's not open a history book before.

Whether your country dud not recognize means NOTHING. Thesnd, the people choose to f2k out of the shithole country because we saw the shithole that is nigeria. Your worthless government INVADED the country. No matter how much you twist, you invaded and I support all the shit happening to that shithole ever since it happened tongue

Secondly, you illiterate south south is a multi tribal region you fucking buffoon meaning there are igbo in South south. Guess what: I am an igbo from South south....delta state precisely. Useless rat. Even at that a huge percentage of oil producing areas of river state in which you parasites leech of from is igboland...research oyigbo lga and egbema. Bleep out of my face
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by JhyMedex: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2016
ikechu1:

The first ever coup in Nigeria was by yoloba you savage slowpoke. You aren't talking an illiterate like yourself that's not open a history book before.

Whether your country dud not recognize means NOTHING. Thesnd, the people choose to f2k out of the shithole country because we saw the shithole that is nigeria. Your worthless government INVADED the country. No matter how much you twist, you invaded and[b] I support all the shit happening to that shithole ever since it happened tongue[/b]

Secondly, you illiterate south south is a multi tribal region you fucking buffoon meaning there are igbo in South south. Guess what: I am an igbo from South south....delta state precisely. Useless rat. [/b]Even at that a huge percentage of oil producing areas of river state in which you parasites leech of from is igboland...research oyigbo lga and egbema. Bleep out of my face

Woosh!!! D pain n bitterness
That must av bn stressful... grin

Well Prof I ain't gon stoop 2 ur level, throwing tantrums like a spoilt child n waving supposed insults abt...
Useless rat?.. Dis got me ROTFL..
Tanx 4 Makin my day...

NW let me school u
[b]The January 1966 coup was carried out by mostly Igbo army officers including Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna among others. The casualties of the coup included the Prime Minister Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the Sardauna of Sokoto Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of the Western Region Samuel Akintola, the finance minister Festus Okotie-Eboh among others.

I see E-warriors like u n I can't help bt Grin...
U dnt knw war, n broda u dnt want to...
Waking up dt ugly monster will only lead to the ibos reliving the horrors of the Civil War...
I dnt want dt 4 u Bro.. N I op u intelligent enof 2 not want it either... grin
Shalom #OneNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks / Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.