Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! (1825 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fair? Guy Lists 8 Things He Hates About Being Married / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by kokoA(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2009
I know most of your replies to this post will be "See this ungreateful fool oh". But seriously, here is my brother's story: He has this beautiful girl he has been seeing for two years plus now. She is an angel, loves my family, respectful and buys things for him (Mind you, he also buys for her to), e.t.c. She is close to perfect. But here is here is her only fault; she is too good. My brother keeps complaining to me that his idea of a working relationship is that there has to be ups and downs, break-ups and make-ups and all that stuff, but his is just to smooth to his dipleasure.

He has decided to start cheating on her just to "add spice to their relationship". Funny! But I know he likes her sha. Somehow, I am begining to like this girl to and I wouldn't mind taking over from my bro if anything goes wrong between them because she is too good to be far away from my family. No be my fault, the babe too fine grin

Now, matured Nairalanders, whats your take on this? Has any one in here had such an experince before? Is it true that a working relationship is suppose to be full of ups and downs, break-ups and make-ups. Lets talk about this please. No insults please. Thanks.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2009
What an old man sees sitting on a stool, a small child cannot see even when he climbs an iroko tree.

For obvious reasons, pls stay away from that girl
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by AniLee(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2009
You and your brother both need some serious soul searching. So, I think I am getting the message that deep down in your heart you are cool with your brother playing up games to SPICE the rship. Jus so that you can take the girl away from him. Why? Ok because she is too good. Well, its up to you to follow what you want but I dont think that is moral. Why are both of you doing this to her? She is too good (like you have said) to deserve this. Anyway, if you do get her in the end, I hope you dont end up playing her up the way your bro is getting up to.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Shola2009(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2009
My frend!! why are wasting the space on the server?? pls ur not helping the moderators by posting anyhw topics because u are bored, Pls make better use of ur time,as it waits for no one.Note!! This is not an insult,just constructive criticism, thank you for ur co-operation,have a nice day  smiley
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2009
Nah wah oh, you are damned if you are "too" good and damned if you are "too" bad. Two of you should be ashamed of yourselves because you are messing about with this young girl. I pray that she comes to her senses and throw your sorry asses to the curb.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by AniLee(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I pray that she comes to her senses and throw your sorry asses to the curb.

preach on sistren!
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
If anything is too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true, beware women pretend well. . . Your bro may've seen this but u r still blind, open your eyes and let the scales be removed grin grin
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by AniLee(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

If anything is too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true, beware women pretend well. . . Your bro may've seen this but u r still blind, open your eyes and let the scales be removed grin grin

shames, did a poor lexie go through such experience once or more than? grin,,,,,,, u sound lyk u takn dis on a personal level
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ani Lee:

shames, did a poor lexie go through such experience once or more than? grin,,,,,,, u sound lyk u takn dis on a personal level

Its just an opinion.
But yes, i've seen pretenders and can spot them from a distance. Girls are good pretenders when they choose to, and guys have to be on their guards to prevent being decieved. cool
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by AniLee(f): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Its just an opinion.
But yes, i've seen pretenders and can spot them from a distance. Girls are good pretenders when they choose to, and guys have to be on their guards to prevent being decieved. cool

shocked i'll pretend I didnt read that
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by herniec(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
It is a pity that there are still people like your brother who think it is abnormal for things to be normal. he's so attuned to what is bad that good is a misnormal to you. I'm tempted to pray that God should give your brother a lady that would be a nightmare to him.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ani Lee:

shocked i'll pretend I didnt read that

No need to pretend anymore, i already spotted u were pretending from a mile away grin tongue tongue
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hmmm! undecided
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by kingsboy12(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ poster
pls can i have her phone number or address, to increase the ups and downs, can even be the perfect saviour to enhance the break-up. I'm very serious kiss kiss
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by kokoA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
Shola2009:

My frend!! why are wasting the space on the server?? pls your not helping the moderators by posting anyhw topics because u are bored, Pls make better use of your time,as it waits for no one.Note!! This is not an insult,just constructive criticism, thank you for your co-operation,have a nice day  smiley

OK. tongue
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by kokoA(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

What an old man sees sitting on a stool, a small child cannot see even when he climbs an iroko tree.

For obvious reasons, pls stay away from that girl

Can you throw more light please? Thanks.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by candylips(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster.

tell your bro to be careful with the babe o
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by iice(f): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Eww @ the whole sharing girlfriend thingy. . .

No, not all working relationships should have ups and downs. I would hope for no ups and downs grin
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
kokoA:

Can you throw more light please? Thanks.

My 2nd post on this thread already threw more light to the first.  I think your brother has seen something u have not seen. You must stay away from that girl cos she is with your brother, but if he suspects she may not be perfect afterall, then he clearly feels she is pretending. If he's older than u, then u wont expect him to throw open the can of worms for u to understand, he will only give u bits and pieces out of it - which will not be sufficient for u to draw conclusions from.

Only a foolish man will have sugar in his mouth and spit it out for salt, if she's that perfect, then i dont see any reason why he would wanna look outside his relationship. 

When a man comes out dancing in the market square, his drummer cannot be far away. . .  A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by wanitas(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
she's too good so he cheats on her, abi?

how exciting is he as a person?

let him free the poor girl so she can find beta man abeg and he can continue wth the one that will scratch his eyes out in two days so they can use sex to make up again,

after 2 months, we will see any thread that ur brother's girlfriend abuses him, is disrespectful to ur family and thinks too much of hersalf, and of course, we'll all start commenting again,
(hopefully, the girl would've found peace somewhere, )
***hiss** - [size=8pt]boys who have no biz wasting a girl's time, [/size

it's sad that the only way he can think of to make things exciting is to cheat,
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by HarryPotter1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
chei! wat wrong wit u and ur broda. both of u didnt deserve the girl. i dont see why ur broda should cheat the girl.though a relationship may hve ups and downs but it meant 4 both spouse 2 make it up and still be 2gether if they truly luv each other.not one of them cheating the other.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by yme1(f): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
orishi-rishi @thread cheesy
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by posakosa(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ OP nothing wrong with a healthy relationship. A healthy relationship is not void of conflict but i am more than certain that conflict will arise at some point. Not now, but maybe later,

Your brother is greedy sha! olojukokoro
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Musty450(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
she is too good

Why hasnt anyone pointed that PERFECT PEOPLE JUST DON'T EXIST

If they dont fight, then obviously, someone is just being lax, the moment they put both their feet in the relationship; y'all ll see the fireworks;  cool
(Dont hate me, we all are human . . .)

Okay, so you like her That aint good, that definitely aint good. I'm sure you know what happens when you are at one vertex of a LOVE TRIANGLE (you dont want to be there, trust me . . .)

I'd say, to tell your brother to stop cheating (if he ll listen, though i doubt it) and really get involved with her, he is bound to find the flaws he's obviously seeking for.

Cheers
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by chidipupay(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2009
I don't see this girl pretending. From ur post, they have been dating for 2 plus now and they are still dating. I think ur broda is a playa n he is lookin for the opportunity to exercise his rod somewhere. I fear now is that he should not drive the good manner in the girl to bad one. cos it clear that this girl is beautiful, and guys will be at her beckon. if she doesn't love ur broda, she 4 don run. I believe she must have meet richer,taller,finer,cooler,stronger guys than your broda. But instead she chooses to stay with him, why does ur broda wants to turn this girl to something else
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by CrazyMan(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2009
When a girl is rude, you would complain.

If she doesn't know how to cook, you would complain.

If she's too tall, you would complain.

If she's too short, you would complain.

If she calls you regularly, you would complain.

If she doesn't call, you would complain.

If she's too fair, you would complain.

If she's too dark, you would complain.

If she's gainfully employed, you would complain.

If she's jobless, you would complain.

Now you've met a good girl and you're complaining. For heavens sake, what is it you people want
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Kunbee: 2:51am On Sep 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

When a girl is rude, you would complain.

If she doesn't know how to cook, you would complain.

If she's too tall, you would complain.

If she's too short, you would complain.

If she calls you regularly, you would complain.

If she doesn't call, you would complain.

If she's too fair, you would complain.

If she's too dark, you would complain.

If she's gainfully employed, you would complain.

If she's jobless, you would complain.

Now you've met a good girl and you're complaining. For heavens sake, what is it you people want

I dont know oo people are very selfish
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by chic2pimp(m): 3:39am On Sep 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

When a MAN is rude, you would complain.

If He doesn't know how to cook, you would complain.

If He's too tall, you would complain.

If He's too short, you would complain.

If He calls you regularly, you would complain.

If He doesn't call, you would complain.

If He's too fair, you would complain.

If He's too dark, you would complain.

If He's gainfully employed, you would complain.

If He's jobless, you would complain.

Now you've met a good MAN and you're complaining. For heavens sake, what is it you people want
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by CrazyMan(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2009
And that's very nice of you to have it pimped smiley
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2009
Crazyman I think some people are just too confused to know what they want. grin
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by chic2pimp(m): 4:17am On Sep 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

And that's very nice of you to have it pimped smiley
Thanx smiley. I'm glad that you appreciate my efforts smiley cool
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by follypimpi(m): 4:17am On Sep 29, 2009
chic2pimp my brother from another mother,what it do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? / Dumped On Wedding Day / Answer This Head Cracking Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.