Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) (25503 Views)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ChinonsoDike2: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
shadeyinka:
It actually proves that we may be backward educationally in Nigeria yet intellectually brilliant!

Kudos to the lecturers at Unilag and other Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.

This article is about one person. It doesn't apply to the rest of the population. Majority of Nigerians have IQs within the 65-100 range. She probably has somewhat higher.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
I've had my reservations about TB Joshua over the years, though I've never criticized him. But there's one thing I can't take away from him: He is a man of Good Works. (He's like the male version of the Biblical Dorcas) God Bless the young lady, God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ChinonsoDike2: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
makdcash:
I think u have lost something upstairs

Vaas? Greatest video game villain of all time.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Vilshow(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Another reason why UNILAG is better than UNIBEN..

If she attended UNIBEN, we all know she would have been in Italy not studying.. angry

Bro, why do you so much hate UNIBEN?
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
We need more of such good news. Africa desparately need women in science. Hopefully, she'll encourage her children to pursue science as well. But, until the UK allow her to return to serve her country.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by goodvision12(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:
Nigerians are great, thanks to the Yorubas! Yorubas don't need to beat chests, the world knows they are the giants of Africa.

While some people are spoiling Nigeria's name for drug trafficking and related offences, Yorubas are refining. If the Yorubaland decides to secede today, it will become the greatest country in Africa, and top 10 globally. The Jews will keep rushing down here as immigrants!
Congrats, girl! And thanks, TB Joshua!

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:
Nigerians are great, thanks to the Yorubas! Yorubas don't need to beat chests, the world knows they are the giants of Africa.

While some people are spoiling Nigeria's name for drug trafficking and related offences, Yorubas are refining. If the Yorubaland decides to secede today, it will become the greatest country in Africa, and top 10 globally. The Jews will keep rushing down here as immigrants!

Bro, I really felt sad reading this after being happy reading about this our sister doing exploits at Oxford Uni...

I will be very thankful the day this tribe bashing something go stop.

I will take whatever arrows come my way but I had to say this..No tribe has a monopoly of success or shame.

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Another reason why UNILAG is better than UNIBEN..

If she attended UNIBEN, we all know she would have been in Italy not studying.. angry

Your reasoning is shallow, and your logic fell apart. There's no basis for comparison. You can only make such comparison IF she actually attended UNIBEN and ended up in Italy. So much for studying in UNILAG, huh? Oh by the way, you've just got served by a UNIBEN Alumnus.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vilshow:

Bro, why do you so much hate UNIBEN?

The way some of us talk here eehhn..Somebody see one sample space, then he say UNILAG better pas this and that..All these I better pass my neighbour mentality..

Greatness is not restricted to any school and anybody from anywhere can be great with the right combination of favour, luck and preparation laced with hard work..

I have told people and I will say it again..Ideas and genius can come from anywhere. It's not restricted to a particular school.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Ihavespoken: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
D guy needs serious brain surgery.

See talk.
Giving the UK government £100K for one student to do PHD while our own universities turn into hideouts for cultism hmm.

makdcash:
I think u have lost something upstairs

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=ObaKlaz post=48647059]Your reasoning is shallow, and your logic fell apart. There's no basis for comparison. You can only make such comparison IF she actually attended UNIBEN and ended up in Italy. It's funny you could make such statement when we know about your female hostels (Moremi particularly) and your female students generally. So much for studying in UNILAG, huh? Oh by the way, you've just got served by a UNIBEN Alumnus.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Your reasoning is shallow, and your logic fell apart. There's no basis for comparison. You can only make such comparison IF she actually attended UNIBEN and ended up in Italy. So much for studying in UNILAG, huh? Oh by the way, you've just got served by a UNIBEN Alumnus.

Oga, stupidity can be found anywhere just as excellence can be found anywhere. Either is neither restricted to Unilag nor Uniben.

This has to be clear..
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by nonen(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Asians will be world power really soon.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ihavespoken:

D guy needs serious brain surgery.

See talk.
Giving the UK government £100K for one student to do PHD while our own universities turn into hideouts for cultism hmm.

I don't think a private individual should be restricted on whom to offer a scholarship or where they want the scholarship recipient to get an education. No be TB Joshua fault say some naija schools na den of cultism.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
baum1:

Oga, stupidity can be found anywhere just as excellence can be found anywhere. Either is neither restricted to Unilag nor Uniben.

This has to be clear..
You should quote Mr. Madcow directly to point that out, buddy.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
nonen:
Asians will be world power really soon.

This 'soon' talk started 25 years ago. Let's see
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by kennynelcon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
realmenrealhats:
The girl say she wan use her knowledge develop Nigeria
Na wah oh. She don hear of Dora Akunyili? Nigeria no be country way dem day help oh. If she know wetin day make she follow the legs of wise men oh.
Abeg who know how much Agofure and Goddy Edosa day charge now from Lagos to warri?
If I sabi her, Ifor tell am mk she pin there.
Anyway she never price bag of rice.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by smiliyB(f): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Emmanuel!!!
God is with us!!!

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by victorazy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
If I say wetin dey my mind now MOD go bane me again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
osasu8876:
stupidity at its fullest maximum

you can say that again. I wonder when people will snap out of ethnocentric hypnosis.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by originalKsp(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nigerians are potentially great...give them the enabling environment and they will become kinectically great...but without the neccessary support the kinectics may never occur
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow, this girl get first class for Lag elect elect, Yeah!! I just knew this after hearing her testimony..

This is hard to get anywhere in Nigeria. This girl is academically talented. Nice one
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by terzurum5(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
kennyjam:
i have been following her on Emmanuel Tv. She's an Alumi of Unilag. God bless TB Joshua and the Emmanuel Tv sponsors. May God continue to see her true. We're proud of you!!!! I tap from your blessing by Faith.
After witnessing all these, someone would still point accusing fingers at T.B Joshua; that he is this, he does this and that, he is not this and that.

The Question is ''what does your Church do for her members?

What does your Pastor do for the poor among his immediate congregation, let alone those outside his Church boundary?

Majority of people who come on line to criticize Pastor T.B Joshua can not boast of a single philanthropic project selflessly carried out for the betterment of humanity. All their pastors know is "give to Caesar what belongs to him, double tithe, and all manner of preaching just to make their Church members poor and they keep getting reacher".

Hmmmmn!!!

God is watching..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by brytee: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:

When an illiterate speaks stupidity is overtly visible...
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by MadCow1: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:

Of course. . Another UNIBEN Alumni feeling fly on nothing..

The closest you will come to serving me is if I was a customer at a restaurant and you were my waiter.. grin grin

#ClapBack...

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by does3(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:

Why do you guys on NL have to relate people to their tribe, and this is one of the reasons Nigeria as a whole won't move forward until we put away our tribe when it comes to national issues. 9ja what way?
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
I took my time to watch this.

I like this girl. She is brilliant and has good composure. Her achievements, praise God, are very hard to come by. Very hard. Thank God Pastor TB was able to spot her talents. This is sweet.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Ritchiee: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
omusiliyu:
Brown roof and ewedu republic ti take over

lol...They have left palm leaves roof and oha republic behind.
No..I am a fake bigot o..
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016

The closest you will come to serving me is if I was a customer at a restaurant and you were my waiter.. grin grin

#ClapBack... [/quote]Take a L, Kiddo.

Ps: You should learn to use the words ALUMNUS and ALUMNI appropriately.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by baum1: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:

#ClapBack...

Bro, there is no difference between Naija schools outside of Nigeria. People from every school have the potential to do great things... Just wanted to point out this to you.

I have some time today to post on Nairaland..

The other day, one graduate from a school in the North that some people will call aboki school got admitted to the best petroleum engineering school in America. Great can come from anywhere...Many people have lost count of unilag or uniben or other naija graduates doing great at foreign schools..It's more of a person thing than the alma mater...
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:

#ClapBack...
Take a L, kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:

#ClapBack... Take a L, Kiddo.

Funny dude... Sneaky with the Kiddo line I see. grin Not even worth the retort.

And ain't shiit wrong with my use of the word 'Alumni'. #GoFigure.. cool

O, since we are playing Grammar now, you may want to double check "a L".. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.