Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) (25363 Views)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Funny dude... Sneaky with the Kiddo line I see. grin Not even worth the retort.

And ain't shiit wrong with my use of the word 'Alumni'. #GoFigure.. cool

O, since we are playing Grammar now, you may want to double check "a L".. grin

You really should take a loss. Do not quote me back, else I'll roast you real good.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
osasu8876:
stupidity at its fullest maximum
painment!
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Efewestern:

Common sense is not really common.. look at the way you made fool of yourself.. must you insult pther tribe to drive home your point ?

So tell me what do you benefit from all this ?, Are you been paid ?.. Goshh.. hiiaannnnnhhh

Are you pained. Show me the other tribe I insulted.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by totorimi: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
A very good gesture worthy of commendation and emulation by other pastors who rather give believe in taking from their members.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
cheleku:

You're indeed an illiterate. I pity whoever wasted time and resources in educating you. A shame the average Nigerian graduate is myopic, ethnically bigoted and plain stupid.

I know you are pained for you to havr responded this way. I bet you wouldn't have typed this if it was your tribe that I eulogised, assuming this girl was from your tribe.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

You are a big fool, was it not an igbo girl that was admitted into 7 different universities, was it not an igbo girl that sat with well respected dignitaries in the US and even went ahead to interview the president of the united states? Answer

Sometimes you yorubas behave like you were born brain dead, was your idiotic comment necessary?

Why are you feeling insecure? Can you show me where I mentioned Igbo in my post? I typed "some people", so what makes you think the some people are your tribe? Insecurity.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

One Yoruba. You're getting overly excited over one person. Her success does not cover the failures in her race.

Chinonso Dike, let me celebrate this one's success. It consoles us of the bad ones.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
baum1:

Bro, I really felt sad reading this after being happy reading about this our sister doing exploits at Oxford Uni...

I will be very thankful the day this tribe bashing something go stop.

I will take whatever arrows come my way but I had to say this..No tribe has a monopoly of success or shame.

Bro, I never said a tribe as a monopoly of success. I only celebrated mine, and I didn't mention another tribe.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by dopeJemi: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:

Why are you feeling insecure? Can you show me where I mentioned Igbo in my post? I typed "some people", so what makes you think the some people are your tribe? Insecurity.

I'm not igbo
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

I'm not igbo
Then why did you mention Igbo, and did I mention your tribe?
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by abbeyfel: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:
Lalasticlala, this is front page worthy. At least, TB Joshua's haters would know that the man does good things, and that UNILAG is a great school.
Thumbs up for the Yorubas! Always making naija proud!
will you people just stop all this tribalism that is taking us no where? Aba! Every single news as been turned into a tribal wars of words. This is real sign of backwardness..
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by abbeyfel: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

You are a big fool, was it not an igbo girl that was admitted into 7 different universities, was it not an igbo girl that sat with well respected dignitaries in the US and even went ahead to interview the president of the united states? Answer

Sometimes you yorubas behave like you were born brain dead, was your idiotic comment necessary?
I think this guy really got you here. you sound cool to me, but was just pushed to say yorubas are born with dead brain.That's so totally uncalled for. Am Yoruba and love and respect all ethnic divide of Nigeria. No man or group of people will push me to insult any tribe. it is called tribalism. is this the way forward for us as youths? And for the yorubas here trying to take the GLORY, thats tribalism too. She is a Nigerian. That's how she is known there. NOT AS A YORUBA GIRL..
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by dopeJemi: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
abbeyfel:
I think this guy really got you here. you sound cool to me, but was just pushed to say yorubas are born with dead brain.That's so totally uncalled for. Am Yoruba and love and respect all ethnic divide of Nigeria. No man or group of people will push me to insult any tribe. it is called tribalism. is this the way forward for us as youths? And for the yorubas here trying to take the GLORY, thats tribalism too. She is a Nigerian. That's how she is known there. NOT AS A YORUBA GIRL..

My apologies

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by EdoBoy90(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
kennyjam:
i have been following her on Emmanuel Tv. She's an Alumi of Unilag. God bless TB Joshua and the Emmanuel Tv sponsors. May God continue to see her true. We're proud of you!!!! I tap from your blessing by Faith.
. We have Alumna for female
Alumnus for males
Alumni for both male and female.
She is an alumna of UNLAG not Alumi

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by abbeyfel: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

My apologies
My Respect!

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by genetics111: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
sarzy:
Nigerians are great, thanks to the Yorubas! Yorubas don't need to beat chests, the world knows they are the giants of Africa.

While some people are spoiling Nigeria's name for drug trafficking and related offences, Yorubas are refining. If the Yorubaland decides to secede today, it will become the greatest country in Africa, and top 10 globally. The Jews will keep rushing down here as immigrants!
Congrats, girl! And thanks, TB Joshua!
Shut up. I am a Yoruba from Ekiti I respect the lady achievements but that does not means you should be putting other tribe down. "Iyen ki se iwa omoluwabi" that Yorubas are known for.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by bigrich911(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
She said student should learn to pray like everything depended on God, her prayers took her there and will take her further, so if them advise u to marry prayerful wife this na example
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Themandator: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Makweembo:
“What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you,” - LOVE this message!

Unless you are not a lover of books, you would have come across that quote, severally
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:
You really should take a loss. Do not quote me back, else I'll roast you real good.

First of all, You quoted me not the other way around so if anyone should sod off, it's you not me.

And stop making threats you can't come good on.. That's typical UNIBEN behavior grin

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:

First of all, You quoted me not the other way around so if anyone should sod off, it's you not me.

And stop making threats you can't come good on.. That's typical UNIBEN behavior grin

I quoted you because someone had to tell you not to rub your folly in our faces with that utterly illogical first comment about UNIBEN/UNILAG, or you even missed the part where it read that the young lady is doing great in OXFORD, not your unilag, and your subsequent childish comments. You just can't accept being owned, huh? It's really funny how you even can't see that you are not as smart as you think. If you really can't figure out the disparity between singular and plural nouns, make logical statements or even use the words ALUMNI and ALUMNUS appropriately, then you have a long way to go. You have been OWNED. Now, run along and keep watching your EPL matches, madcow.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by MadCow1: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:
I quoted you because someone had to tell you not to rub your folly in our faces with that utterly illogical first comment about UNIBEN/UNILAG, or you even missed the part where it read that the young lady is doing great in OXFORD, not your unilag, and your subsequent childish comments. You just can't accept being owned, huh? It's really funny how you even can't see that you are not as smart as you think. If you really can't figure out the disparity between singular and plural nouns, make logical statements or even use the words ALUMNI and ALUMNUS appropriately, then you have a long way to go. You have been OWNED. Now, run along and keep watching your EPL matches, madcow.

First it was me being served, then me being roasted now me being owned.. Like with the first two times, you haven't owned Shiit.. grin Keep trying though.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why do you hate Uniben?sad
MadCow1:

First it was me being served, then me being roasted now me being owned.. Like with the first two times, you haven't owned Shiit.. grin Keep trying though.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:

...and a 'L', take that with you. cheesy
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by winner01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
DeSepiero. Why is this one not dumb? grin >
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by MadCow1: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why do you hate Uniben?sad

Because it's not a University. angry
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
How so?

MadCow1:

Because it's not a University. angry
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by DeSepiero(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
DeSepiero. Why is this one not dumb? grin >

You cannot tell my brother grin
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by cheleku(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=sarzy post=48650396]

I know you are pained for you to havr responded this way. I bet you wouldn't have typed this if it was your tribe that I eulogised, assuming this girl was from your tribe.

My reaction doesn't change the fact that your comment was stupid and hate-filled. Ordinarily, I do not respond to hate speeches on Nairaland. Reason being that such comments are often illogical, and filled with grammatical blunders, and I just naturally assume the posters are illiterates. I responded this time because you could at least string a sentence of two together grammatically. Yet disappointed that with your supposed education you're still an illiterate.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by Jezzu(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
You realy make us proud gurl... Wish you all the best in your future endeavors! God blessed.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by kennyjam: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
thanks. it was a mistake in that spelling.
Re: Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) by eluquenson(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2016
She's a sister to my colleague, she's indeed a genius

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.