Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation (8333 Views)

Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House (2) (3) (4)

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by shiimah: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2016
If you are a member of TeamTinubi and TeamBuhari... You have nothing to fear for... All your sins are washed away and now a new person.
Mr Gbaja, U be busy body, who ask you to surrender yourself? Trying to form Innocent, don't worry, ur time will come because, No politician is innocent as far as compromise is involved. When your cup is full, we will watch your own movie too.

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by CornelG(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
This some body in this house of thieves and armrobbers that i still respect and honour and if he will have been the one that was given this mandate of leadership in the House of Reps, am very sure all this crisis rocking Nass wound be happening today. But since the choose otherwise that is how they will be moving from one anti-graft office to another. #HouseOfRogues&Robbers

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by emmysantos: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2016
You don't even care about holding meetings that will move the country forward. All u did was to call from U.S.A to fixe a meeting on how to bail yourself from the menace u have accumulated.

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by Echo50(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2016
You were given power to rule for 8yrs yet, you couldn't change the challnges rather, you increase the problem based on greed. It amuse me to know that, that which you & 4 of ur type couldn't do, u all meet to bring one man to change the problem....hmmmm! Thank God that MTN xposed you on the 1 or 10% collected from each subscriber based on recharge.

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by Laruz: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2016
I am of the opinion that if the leadership of the house will not step down they should subject themselves to the security agencies to clarify and clear there names.From what has been trending on social media this act has been on since the Obasanjo Presidency.We need to change our ways and strengthen institutions to enable us preserve our tomorrow.

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by Kazrem(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Honestly, Gbaja is a matured politician.
Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by nixt: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dogara must be clean then. I can see JIBRIN his first step against d nass

Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by seguno2: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is this pretending crook also not collecting mega millions from us every month for doing nothing?
While hard working civil servants are paid minimum wage of N18,000, which they are owed for several months?
Let him be investigated for that one first then we will know that he is serious.
Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by seguno2: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
CornelG:
This some body in this house of thieves and armrobbers that i still respect and honour and if he will have been the one that was given this mandate of leadership in the House of Reps, am very sure all this crisis rocking Nass wound be happening today. But since the choose otherwise that is how they will be moving from one anti-graft office to another. #HouseOfRogues&Robbers

Are you saying that Gbajabiamila has not been receiving the mega millions we give them monthly?
Abi, what is the basis of your respect for the rogue?
Re: Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation by Exponental(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Preparing himself for the seat!!!!!

The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling / I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office / Lift Emirates Suspension From Kano Airport, Reps Tell Ministry